over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

gynecomastia surgery

So I'm in my primary care doctor now. He did an inspection, and he seems willing to make the referral/recommendation, but he doesn't know who he would have do it, and he wants to start by sending me to have an ultrasound done.
I believe I’ve made my mind up and am going to go to xsculpt at some point or another to have the surgery done. I’d rather spend a little more money and have it done right the first time

I believe I’ve made my mind up and am going to go to xsculpt at some point or another to have the surgery done. I’d rather spend a little more money and have it done right the first time

Yeah, definitely. You want to make sure they do it correctly and take out all of the tissue , or it can possibly grow back

Yep. That’s why I’m going to xsculpt. They take out 100% of the gland/tissue. And his before and afters are amazing
Awesome man! Keep us updated on your results. Sad to say but gyno is becoming an issue for many males nowadays, not just bodybuilders. I started noticing small flare ups at like age 13.

Awesome man! Keep us updated on your results. Sad to say but gyno is becoming an issue for many males nowadays, not just bodybuilders. I started noticing small flare ups at like age 13.
Yes. I had it start i believe at like 14-15 or so. It use to bother me really bad. It doesn’t bother me as much anymore now that I have muscle it doesn’t look as bad and I don’t think other people even notice. But you know how us gym rats are lol. We notice everything. It will feel so good to get these glands out and I know my chest will look great. And like you said if you pay attention it seems majority of men have gyno now a days.

No it was through another guy. But turns out it wouldn’t be one grand. I didn’t meet my out of network deductible. So I’m going to go through maffei when I get a chance. I figured if I’m going to get it done I want to get it done right the first time
Gotcha! I live in NYC and would like to know the doc who quoted 1Grand with insurance? I have very good insurance and if this guy is located in NY and he accepts it I will def get it done with him. If not, I will try with Dr. Maffei. If you don't feel comfortable sharing the 1Grand Doc here, you can PM it to me.

Didn't need any certainty, like I said the surgery falls under the breast cancer act of 1998. That law not only applies to women, but also to men. Men also can have breast cancer. Most surgeons/doctors should know of this breast cancer act of 1998. Again, my surgeon sent the sample off for cancer testing, it came back binai. All I had to do was pay $250 deductible if I remember correctly. And I did have blue cross/blue shield insurance at that particular time. If your insurance company gives you trouble, file a claim against them. You will win the case. They can't argue the breast cancer act of 1998, its in black and white. I would wish you good luck, but you won't need it..
I feel like they're going to needle biopsy it first then deny it but I'll give it a try. It won't be for a while but definitely will.

Did you guys who’ve had gyno surgery get just gland removal or lipo too?

I wish I knew insurance paid lol I shelled out 8k for my.surgery... well worth it tho

How do they remove it all? I think they still have to leave a small amount under the nipple, otherwise it could indent?

I have great insurance and looked into this extensively a few years back, I had a referral from my doctor and a few consultations.

It turns out my insurance will cover it, but only if it's done by a certain type of doctor. Basically, they have to work in a hospital and cannot be a plastic surgeon who only does outpatient surgery.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws