over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gyno again

Scuncknuts

Registered
Newbies
I'm like tanner mayes for maybe 2 years now, probably from IM trest a I have been off and on ralox with some success but it always comes back. I know I will need surgery. WHo here thinks it's a good idea for me to run 200 tren e, 250 test e, and 25 of winny for 6 weeks while I consume 4 bottles of ralox over 4 months and no other ai or pct along side it.

Ive run alot of gear over the years and I have never had my labs checked and also I think I may end up on trt also we are trying to have a kid. I am also going to have surgery in mexico soon for gyno.

the longest I ran ralox was 3 months, does anyone think 4 months will be that much different and the gyno will stay gone?

I'm like tanner mayes for maybe 2 years now, probably from IM trest a I have been off and on ralox with some success but it always comes back. I know I will need surgery. WHo here thinks it's a good idea for me to run 200 tren e, 250 test e, and 25 of winny for 6 weeks while I consume 4 bottles of ralox over 4 months and no other ai or pct along side it.

Ive run alot of gear over the years and I have never had my labs checked and also I think I may end up on trt also we are trying to have a kid. I am also going to have surgery in mexico soon for gyno.

the longest I ran ralox was 3 months, does anyone think 4 months will be that much different and the gyno will stay gone?
I know you probably don't want to here this.but it needs to be said. You're first and biggest mistake was to not have lab work done for so many years.specially if you done so much gear.

Tren bad idea at this point. Get off everything and get lab work done. See what it looks like.fix everything that's wrong.

I know you probably don't want to here this.but it needs to be said. You're first and biggest mistake was to not have lab work done for so many years.specially if you done so much gear.

Tren bad idea at this point. Get off everything and get lab work done. See what it looks like.fix everything that's wrong.
Thanks for your reply, I feel like its possible that I have rebound gyno becuase the last run of ralox which worked I had letro for 1 month with it. From what I understand now AIs like letro are prone to estrogen rebound and if I finish with only ralox I may successfuly stay without gyno, expecailly ralox of 4 months which is much longer than I have used it before.

Thanks for your reply, I feel like its possible that I have rebound gyno becuase the last run of ralox which worked I had letro for 1 month with it. From what I understand now AIs like letro are prone to estrogen rebound and if I finish with only ralox I may successfuly stay without gyno, expecailly ralox of 4 months which is much longer than I have used it before.
Man I hope you get it fixed brother. Gyno sucks

Because I live on the Mexican border and it's much cheaper, unless my insurance will cover it, that I will find out

Say it hurts so bad you cannot function at work. That will def help

Do you have hard nodules under your nipples? If so the only resolution is surgery. The recovery IS painful and you'll be all black & blue for about a month. Painful to raise your arms so putting on a shirts a PITA for about a week. You may or may not have to wear an ace wrap around your chest to prevent hematoma formation. Your plastic surgeon will explain to you that he has to leave a small piece of the tissue behind your nipples so they don't collapse and become concave. This tissue can regrow if your not smart about controlling your estrogen when you go back on...and you will.

Does anyone know if they have developed an implant now? They didn't when I had mine done some 30 yrs ago.

I dont know what is under my nipples. I do know it goes away fairly easy with a serm or ai only problem is shortly after I stop the ai I get gyno again.

so heres what I picked up on labor day sales. thanks ma research. x4 ralox and x2 toremifine. I hope 6 months of serms will fix the problem and I can go on cycle for a little too

Do you have hard nodules under your nipples? If so the only resolution is surgery. The recovery IS painful and you'll be all black & blue for about a month. Painful to raise your arms so putting on a shirts a PITA for about a week. You may or may not have to wear an ace wrap around your chest to prevent hematoma formation. Your plastic surgeon will explain to you that he has to leave a small piece of the tissue behind your nipples so they don't collapse and become concave. This tissue can regrow if your not smart about controlling your estrogen when you go back on...and you will.

Does anyone know if they have developed an implant now? They didn't when I had mine done some 30 yrs ago.

That is complete nonsense. I had my entire glands taken out, and my nipples are not concave, collapsing, etc. And I told the surgeon to not leave any behind, and he agreed. If any surgeon leaves any gyno behind, it more than likely will come back, and he is going to be in the same boat again. I got a local anesthesia, and watched the surgeon do my surgery. Recovery is not painful either. And insurance can cover it. It falls under the breast cancer act of 1998.

That is complete nonsense. I had my entire glands taken out, and my nipples are not concave, collapsing, etc. And I told the surgeon to not leave any behind, and he agreed. If any surgeon leaves any gyno behind, it more than likely will come back, and he is going to be in the same boat again. I got a local anesthesia, and watched the surgeon do my surgery. Recovery is not painful either. And insurance can cover it. It falls under the breast cancer act of 1998.
How is this complete nonsense?! This was my ACTUAL experience having gynecomastia surgery some 30+ years ago! I ended up having more tissue removed (a second surgery) a year later because I went back on and the mammary tissue grew back on my left side. The use of Aromatase Inhibitors to reduce the side affects of AAS wasn't common knowledge. BB forums didn't exist. I'm just telling you the way it was and how they performed the surgery back then. I had a very large amount of tissue removed on both sides under general anesthesia. I woke up with drains coming out of each site. I was told they were placed to drain blood. I was required to wear a compression wrap around my chest for 3-4 days to prevent hematoma formation. It was painful those first 3-4 days. I was all black & blue. It sucked!
Here is a somewhat recent article regarding the surgery, what to expect, recovery time etc. Correlates almost exactly to my experience some 30 yrs ago. https://www.plasticsurgery.org/news/blog/what-men-need-to-know-before-having-gynecomastia-surgery

Hey Kid Dynamite...fuck you!

Calm down everyone. You are both right. The surgery has changed over the years. The people I know who had it done many years ago had similar experiences to reload. Now they have better techniques, so Kid Dynamite is right on that too.

How is this complete nonsense?! This was my ACTUAL experience having gynecomastia surgery some 30+ years ago! I ended up having more tissue removed (a second surgery) a year later because I went back on and the mammary tissue grew back on my left side. The use of Aromatase Inhibitors to reduce the side affects of AAS wasn't common knowledge. BB forums didn't exist. I'm just telling you the way it was and how they performed the surgery back then. I had a very large amount of tissue removed on both sides under general anesthesia. I woke up with drains coming out of each site. I was told they were placed to drain blood. I was required to wear a compression wrap around my chest for 3-4 days to prevent hematoma formation. It was painful those first 3-4 days. I was all black & blue. It sucked!
Here is a somewhat recent article regarding the surgery, what to expect, recovery time etc. Correlates almost exactly to my experience some 30 yrs ago. https://www.plasticsurgery.org/news/blog/what-men-need-to-know-before-having-gynecomastia-surgery

Hey Kid Dynamite...fuck you!

What is nonsense is your comments. This is you and I quote "Your plastic surgeon will explain to you that he has to leave a small piece of the tissue behind your nipples so they don't collapse and become concave. This tissue can regrow if your not smart about controlling your estrogen when you go back on...and you will."
That may have been your surgeons advice 30 years ago, but we are in year 2020. You had surgery in 1990. lol..

Classy, telling me to f you.. LOL. My opinion is my experience, and I had the surgery less than 10 years ago. You're surgery was a fail the first time and your gyno came back, probably why you are so bitter. I had it once, and mine is gone forever, never to return.

What I gather is you had your gynecomastia surgery much sooner in relation to the amount of actual tissue that had grown. Kudos to you. Smart man! Why your recovery was so quick and w/o much pain. I was stupid and let mine go way to long. If anyone reading this gets ANYTHING out of this thread...if you suspect you have gyno, get it checked out right away. Don't wait like I did. I wish I had forums/boards like this. I could have avoided getting gyno in the first place. The surgical technique has obviously advanced since my procedure was done. My results were actually very good and I have no regrets other than going back on almost immediately after my surgery. I eventually figured it out with the help of some very knowledgable BBers. Started using various AI's and never looked back.

So I responded to Scuncknuts post having actually experienced what it's like to have gyno come back only to be told my experience was "complete nonsense". You come off like a smug know-it-all prick! That's why I told you to fuck off! I'm not bitter. My surgeries were successful. I don't have any reminders of my surgery except some scarring under my left areola. Do I wish they had removed the entire gland? Hell yes but that wasn't the protocol then.

I got 4 ralox and 2 toremafine in the mail yesterday. I'm going to start tren soon but I am also taking the covid vaccine so I don't know if I should wait since it may mess up the testing

I am also taking the covid vaccine so I don't know if I should wait since it may mess up the testing

Are you volunteering in a covid vaccine trial?
I wasn't aware of a vaccine approval in the US.

Are you volunteering in a covid vaccine trial?
I wasn't aware of a vaccine approval in the US.
Yeah, i heard on tv today that one might be approved by the end of October though. So not long!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131