over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gyno,and AI'S

bigmills

Registered
Have a question for some experienced vets. I am very gyno prone, I'm currently on my third week of 650 mg of test e, 500 mg of deca, and 50 mg of dbol. My gyno keeps wanting to start flaring up so I have been taking 20 mg of nolvadex in the morning and 20 at night along with 10 mg of aromasin every 3 or 4 days. I know the body needs estrogen in order to grow so I did not want to over do it with the AI'S. My theory which I need some input on was that it will be better to take a larger dose of nolvadex, since nolvadex is not a AI, instead of nolvadex and aromasin everyday? Can anyone recommend the maximum dosage of nolvadex, and or the best route to go in this situation? The 40mg of nolvadex seems to be keeping it at Bay, but every few days it will flare up again including this morning. Any feedback is always greatly appreciated .

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

drop the deca and decrease testosterone...40mg nolvadex/everyday just to control gyno sounds miserable man....you would feel 100x better on 250mg test/week and a little AI.

If you want a bit more anabolic environment throw in IM curcumin 100mg/day and IM resveratrol 25-50mg/day with 2-5IU GH/day. That is going to treat you so much better than the stuff you're on now with your personal biochemistry.

drop the deca and decrease testosterone...40mg nolvadex/everyday just to control gyno sounds miserable man....you would feel 100x better on 250mg test/week and a little AI.

If you want a bit more anabolic environment throw in IM curcumin 100mg/day and IM resveratrol 25-50mg/day with 2-5IU GH/day. That is going to treat you so much better than the stuff you're on now with your personal biochemistry.
Thank you brother I appreciate that advice..

That's all wrong. I'm not gyno prone and I'd probably be taking 12.5mg Aromasin ed at that dbol dose. Drop the Nolvadex and up the Aromasin. Maybe leave the Nolva at 10mg eod if you feel you need to. I can't understand why someone with gyno sensitivity would even run dbol. MENT is literally the only thing that aromatizes at a higher rate.

Yes your body needs some estrogen to grow but the amount you have right now with your AI dose is overkill.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

That's all wrong. I'm not gyno prone and I'd probably be taking 12.5mg Aromasin ed at that dbol dose. Drop the Nolvadex and up the Aromasin. Maybe leave the Nolva at 10mg eod if you feel you need to. I can't understand why someone with gyno sensitivity would even run dbol. MENT is literally the only thing that aromatizes at a higher rate.

Yes your body needs some estrogen to grow but the amount you have right now with your AI dose is overkill.

So if I drop the Dbol, you think I would be okay stand with the 500 mg of deca and 650 test?

So if I drop the Dbol, you think I would be okay stand with the 500 mg of deca and 650 test?

I can't say for sure but you'd have a better chance. I personally would run 12.5 Asin 2-3x a week at that dose. You can't tell without blood work what does you need though

I can't say for sure but you'd have a better chance. I personally would run 12.5 Asin 2-3x a week at that dose. You can't tell without blood work what does you need though

I agree and will be getting blood work done next week.

I say run 12.5 eod bring down deca and test dose until you get gyno under control by running 20mg nolva every night b4 bed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to disagree with some people here... I see nothing wrong with running nolva long term. I see no side effects.... except a lack of any gyno symptoms and libido is consistently good. I like 20mg for a cruise, 40 for a blast... No AI. This is also what John Meadows does I believe.. works great. Cholesterol stays in check... AI's are extremely hard for me to dial in

Well Idk if has been said but you're definitely running some of the highest aromatizing compounds. Switch the dbol to tbol, and add a little masteron in to help keep estrogen conversion down.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Well Idk if has been said but you're definitely running some of the highest aromatizing compounds. Switch the dbol to tbol, and add a little masteron in to help keep estrogen conversion down.

I definitely agree with that I didn't think about adding in some masteron that's exactly what I'll do I was going to drop the dball completely but you think it would be a good idea to add tbol?

As someone whos used the Inj Curc/Res..thats easier said then done. Daily IM injs of Curc/Res are tidious and painfull. Gets old reaallyy fast.

Add those to Gear inj and GH and you get burned out very quickly.

I have to disagree with some people here... I see nothing wrong with running nolva long term. I see no side effects.... except a lack of any gyno symptoms and libido is consistently good. I like 20mg for a cruise, 40 for a blast... No AI. This is also what John Meadows does I believe.. works great. Cholesterol stays in check... AI's are extremely hard for me to dial in

When i was younger i took Nolvadex year round long term..not a good idea IMO. Just take a min to actually think about it..

When i was younger i took Nolvadex year round long term..not a good idea IMO. Just take a min to actually think about it..

Care to elaborate? It's been about 6 months.. haven't noticed anything thus far in a negative way... but interested in what your experiences were

Drop the dbol for a few weeks and then add the tbol in. Tbol doesn't convert. I'll always run dry compounds.

A little advice from someone that is gyno prone too.....Since you are running DECA with your test you are probably not having any joint/connective tissue problems. If you are in your 20's you probably won't have any issues either. I can tell you from experience that if you were to run a test/tren cycle and dosed your AI too high the combo of getting your estrogen too low and running heavy androgens will dry you out big time. If you do this too often, or for too long,this can lead to joint problems. I actually have some problems with a couple vertebrae in my neck now and I think it is at least partly from getting my E2 too low and running test and tren for too long. I'm currently using 200mg of DECA along with my trt and my neck is starting to feel better.

I have no science to back this up, and some might tag it as "broscience" but I think that running an AI like aromasin along with nolva in combination can contribute to getting dried out and potentially causing joint damage. But again, since you are running DECA you probably won't have problems from this combo.

More advice....keep your AI dosage low and get bloodwork done to get your dosage dialed in. In my opinion....if you are gyno prone I would eventually just get gyno surgery instead of continually riding the E2 roller coaster of using too much or too little of an AI along with nolva.

Personally I like to run a dht such as Masteron or Proviron with every cycle. It keeps my gyno at bay and unbinds test so I have more free test running though my body. Plus, I never have to run an AI when im using Mast but also dont suffer some of the sides (hair loss) others do... I think the answer is to find the combo that allows you to run as little AI as possible...imo

just up the aromasin to 12.5 ed.....

idk why everyone is giving you all these things to do... up your AI, keep your cycle the same. You'll feel better. Keep nolva in at 20mg ed.

and to everyone who will say thats too much AI, i take 25mg asin or 1mg adex ed on 1-1.2g test and i'm at the mid range of e2. If you convert easily then so be it, just add more AI. It's not as complicated as everyone is making it seem lol.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there a study on nolva where they found that above 20mg had very marginal returns in men? Don't have time to try and dig it up now.

Aromasin is great. Every day dosage. Above 25mg doesn't do more so if you're worried your product is underdosed you can just use 37.5 or 50mg and not have negative effects. Adex is good but I got more sides from it. I feel like aromasin keeps my estrogen right where my body wants it whereas adex and letro just crush it to oblivion and make my muscle fibers feel crampy and brittle

A little advice from someone that is gyno prone too.....Since you are running DECA with your test you are probably not having any joint/connective tissue problems. If you are in your 20's you probably won't have any issues either. I can tell you from experience that if you were to run a test/tren cycle and dosed your AI too high the combo of getting your estrogen too low and running heavy androgens will dry you out big time. If you do this too often, or for too long,this can lead to joint problems. I actually have some problems with a couple vertebrae in my neck now and I think it is at least partly from getting my E2 too low and running test and tren for too long. I'm currently using 200mg of DECA along with my trt and my neck is starting to feel better.

I have no science to back this up, and some might tag it as "broscience" but I think that running an AI like aromasin along with nolva in combination can contribute to getting dried out and potentially causing joint damage. But again, since you are running DECA you probably won't have problems from this combo.

More advice....keep your AI dosage low and get bloodwork done to get your dosage dialed in. In my opinion....if you are gyno prone I would eventually just get gyno surgery instead of continually riding the E2 roller coaster of using too much or too little of an AI along with nolva.

I don't see much discussion of it on here but the peptide TB500 alongside a low dose of some generic growth did wonders for me in that department. I think I did like 500mcg 3x a week for a couple months and never needed to look back. I stopped when the pain stopped and 3-5iu gh has prevented anything from returning. I also felt like everything just looked better when I was using it but that may have been in my head. Never tried TB on its own but I think it's worth a shot since I wasn't even getting joint pain on 60mg winny and 1mg adex ED

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws