over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

gyno blues

stomper1

Registered
3 weeks into my 6th cycle and I start getting gyno. Sore nips and the lumps in my right nip feels bigger and I now have one in my left. I ordered so nolva from kaotik chem right away and am just waiting till it gets here. also being that I had no nalva I stopped my cycle completely( which pisses me off) I was clean for a year and a half before this and first cycle back this shit happens
my current cycle was simply
test enan 500mg/wk-wks1-10
test prop 100mg/eod wks 1-4 and 11-13
liquidex .5 mg ed

This was my first time using liquidex( from LR) and I am prone to gyno but being the f***in idiot i am I had no nolva. I thought the liquidex would PREVENT gyno. I have always dode test at about this amount but I have done much much heavier cycles in the past with no proplem, but I had always run clomid throughout opr nolva.
Howver the last cycle I did which was a year ago consisted of
test cyp 500mg
dbol 30mg/d
tren 150mg eod
I did not run any anti e's durring this cycle but i did have them on hand and at the very end of the cycle I developed a pea size lump in my right nip.

any way i'm telling you all this because I was hoping to be able to complete this cycle once i get nolva and if the gyno subsides. I don't know why I am so gyno sensitive now.(does sensetivity increase once you develop a lump?) I mean three weeks in and gyno..... that's rediculous for a test only cycle.
have any of you had similar experiences? if so where you still able to cycle with nolva run throughout?

i would love to hear what you guys think about me continuing the cycle if the nolva stops the soreness?
I know alot of you guys have had the surgery but it is not possible for me due to personal family reasons.
all help and advise appreciated concerning correcting this problem

Are you sure this "LR" anastrozole is real? Ana is an anti-aromatase, which prevents test from converting to estrogen. Nolva blocks the receptor site from E.

It's my understanding that once you get gyno (lumps) that it generally won't go away on it's own - and once you have it, it returns easier. Nolva taken throughout a cycle (or immediately upon noticing nipple soreness/sensitivity) should prevent gyno. Not sure that it'll do anything "after" lumps occur.

You might try some letrozole. Ry said he had some old gyno that went away after he first used letrozole.

Myself, I have some Aromasin on hand if gyno rears its ugly head.

xcel

Last edited:
thanks for the response xcel.
this was my first experience with liquid research and I am very disapointed. Either it is severally underdosed or it's fake. It certainly did not do shit for me if gyno lumps pop up in week three of a low test cycle.

Hopefully the nolva will stop the progression and maybe even break it down a little

should I start the nolva at 75mg till symptoms stop and then just continue at 20mg if I decide to restart my test cycle?

all comments appreciated

I realize that the nolva wont probably get rid of the lumps in my nips(definately not the ones in my right nip cause i've had those a year now) but for future cycles do you guys think that nolva throughout a cycle at 20-40mg would in prevent more gyno occurence?

oh xcel,
when I get the letrozol how would you recommend I run it?
does 2.5mg eod sound about right?

would truly appriciate all responses and would love to hear from any whove had similar experiences.

bro liquid research is SHIT! you can even taste how under dosed there stuff is

stomper1 said:
when I get the letrozol how would you recommend I run it?
does 2.5mg eod sound about right?
When I've been taking it, I'm on 1+g test and other stuff (I'm very prone to e-related gyno). I use 1.25mg ED and that may be a bit high (for me).

I like to take it ED to keep blood levels more even (I know it has a longer half life).

xcel

Bro....I'm using LR liquidex right now and it's not working for shit. I had to double the dose that I normally take. Last time I'll use there shit.

patk

thanks xcel and others.
I wish I would have know about kaotik chemistry before I started having recent gyno probs.

LR Under dosing anti e's is just as shity as if they would have jsut kept my $ and never sent me the shit in the first place.

they'll never see my business again.

stomper1 said:
thanks for the response xcel.
this was my first experience with liquid research and I am very disapointed. Either it is severally underdosed or it's fake. It certainly did not do shit for me if gyno lumps pop up in week three of a low test cycle.

Hopefully the nolva will stop the progression and maybe even break it down a little

should I start the nolva at 75mg till symptoms stop and then just continue at 20mg if I decide to restart my test cycle?

all comments appreciated

I wouldn't assume it's fake. Arimidex has never done the job for me, and I KNOW mine wasn't fake. Also, I think it was a bad idea to stop taking your gear. I bet it'll make your gyno accellerate from rebound. I'd just keep taking the enanthate until you get the nolva.

later,
GJ

thanks gimmejuice, I was also concerned about rebound but I panicing and just stopped the shots and started popping 100mg clomid/day( hoping it would provide some kind estro block)-not really doin the trick.

do others agree that i should continue the test enan whiole I wait for the nolva?

to avoid rebound effect i'm planning on continuing nolva for three weeks post cycle at 20mg per day, with clomid and .5liquidex/day

does this sound alright?

bro

if you catch it time you can still get it to go away. I know from personal experience. I did a cycle last winter were i got some good size lumps in both nips after the cycle was over. They litterally amost came over night. It was not too visible to the eye but there were some marble size lumps if you touched it and it hurt like hell if i bumped them. I started slamming nolvadex and it all went away. well i still have a small lump in the right nipple but it is so small i usually can't even find it.

As for the ones you've had from many years ago i doubt that can go away.

i started to get a small lump this summer and started taking 1 cc ED of lquid research Letro and it was gone in 5 days

but i agree in that u should have atleast ran 250 mgs of test to avoid rebound

conan that's exactly what my experience was this time. I bumped my chest on something and I felt that dreaded nipple soreness and when i felt my nip BAM lump was already there. never saw it coming. it happened overnight just like you said.

it has been 1 week since i stopped the enan.... I think i will start it up again( nolva should be here today or tomorrow) debating between 500mg 200mg... i have black label enan at 200mg/ml

all i can say is this is the fist time i have never had problems with gyno related issues, and i credit it all to KC. this is the first time i have used his products and trust me they are top notch. i have nothing to gain from this, im just telling you my experience, his shit is good.

i have been takin anastrozole .5mg ED, and im going to even try and cut it back to .5mg EOD cause i havent had ANY signs.

Later,

Todd

Arimidex should prevent gyno from the get go. Its maybe a good idea to have nolv on hand (brest tissue sensitive estro blocker) to add in if gyno still appears-as you said you know you f'cked up there. Like was said if you catch it early and its still not a huge lump, theres a good chance you can reverse the growth.
Seeing there is no guarantee written in stone when the nolv will arrive, Id probably stop the enanthate too. But probably it will show while your test levels are still up (enanthate has a long-acting clearance time) and you could have maintained dosing. But why take the chance. Get some Arimidex from someone else also.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131