over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gyno came on quick, can it be reduced?

npcout

Board Supporter
Registered
Board Supporter
My friend ran this very same cycle last year with no problems and used Adex (Test+Deka). Now he is running the same cycle again and nips got sore. The same day he felt his nips sore, he felt a lump. There was never sore nips, week later a lump. He noticed both at once 1.5 weeks ago. He started letro at 2.5mg ED and noticed nothing. No side effects either, so he thinks it's bunk and I do also. No dry joints, tons of energy, high sex drive he says.

He just ordered more from eds-research. Hes had the lump for two weeks, do you think there is a good chance of getting rid of out if he does..

Week 1-2: Dostinex 250mcg EOD
Week 1-6: 600mg B6
Week 1-3: Letro 2.5mg ED then slowly tapered down
Week 1-7: Nolva 20mg ED

*His new nolva, letro is soppose to come tommorow. Right now he is using wat he has. Dostinex, bunk letro (just incase there is a little bit in), b6, and clomid at 150mg.

He is freaking because the lumps came on so quick, and his letro is bunk so he had to get more. Is EDS-Research good? I never heard of em b4 but saw they were a sponsor here.

is the friend we are talking about, in fact, you.?????

No, but I do not see why that would make any difference. I am here to help him, so please if anyone could offer some realistic answers, that would b e great.

I had a friend who used pgcl to get rid of his gyno. What you have scheduled looks good to go.

pgcl is legal right? where can you order this...sorry if this post goes against board rules just delete

My friend ran this very same cycle last year with no problems and used Adex (Test+Deka). Now he is running the same cycle again and nips got sore. The same day he felt his nips sore, he felt a lump. There was never sore nips, week later a lump. He noticed both at once 1.5 weeks ago. He started letro at 2.5mg ED and noticed nothing. No side effects either, so he thinks it's bunk and I do also. No dry joints, tons of energy, high sex drive he says.

He just ordered more from eds-research. Hes had the lump for two weeks, do you think there is a good chance of getting rid of out if he does..

Week 1-2: Dostinex 250mcg EOD
Week 1-6: 600mg B6
Week 1-3: Letro 2.5mg ED then slowly tapered down
Week 1-7: Nolva 20mg ED

*His new nolva, letro is soppose to come tommorow. Right now he is using wat he has. Dostinex, bunk letro (just incase there is a little bit in), b6, and clomid at 150mg.

He is freaking because the lumps came on so quick, and his letro is bunk so he had to get more. Is EDS-Research good? I never heard of em b4 but saw they were a sponsor here.

How much test and deca was he running

Bro, I'm having the same trouble. I'm on week 8 a 10 wk cycle of 600 mg test/wk. 300 mg deca/wk. 40 mg dbol /ed/wk1-4, 20mg Nolva ed. At about week 4 I started noting the painful nips, and thought the nolvadex would stop it. After some research I ordered the letrozole .25 mg tablets from EDS research last week, came in real fast. I started Friday at .5 mg/a day and am ramping up to 2.5 a day. Today I will be taking 2.5 mg. I have been using it since Friday, and today I noticed the lumps going down. They're not sore any more, but they itch, kind of like a bruise itches after its healed up a bit. Seems to be doing the trick though.

Letro is your best bet but nothing is definite. I don't like the use of nolva or clomid when using deca because of what it does to your PgR. Stick with letro at 2.5mg and you will have sides at that level, it takes about 2-3 days before you notice it though.

Best luck!

p.s. I know what it's like to stress over that but playing, touching, etc the area will only make it worse.

It makes it worse?

I have a very small amount on one side only, and i compulsively squeeze it hard without even thinking...its really driving me nuts even though appearance wise, im definitely the only one that notices it.

also, letro gave me crazy sides..i mean, it made me crazy, night terrors, emotional sides...i feel like some nolva whenever it gets itchy at all gets it under control.

epistane helped as well

letro + cabergoline + exemestane every few days

RALOXIFENE has been toted to reverse gyno too in some studies i wish i had them damnit.....

cabergoline + exemestane

Whats the story with this stuff?

The letro at 2.5 mg/day for 3 days has almost wiped mine out completely. Plus, with letro, it makes you drop a lot of water weight and get the hard look. I am 100% sold on letro. I haven't had any negative sides as of yet. I even seem to hav an increase in libido. Of course the test probably acoounts for that. But I like the feeling of being 98.9% estrogen free.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity