over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gyno flare up

John99Test

Registered
If I have gyno flare up on TRT can I just use Nolva instead of using an AI. And if so, how much would you recommend? On 140mg TC per week split 70/70 M/TH

If I have gyno flare up on TRT can I just use Nolva instead of using an AI. And if so, how much would you recommend? On 140mg TC per week split 70/70 M/TH

I'm no expert but if I were you I would use some Nolva until your symptoms reside and do daily injections of 20mg instead of the 70mg 2x weekly.

this is what I would do. And once symptoms subside I'd probably run nolva at very low doses 2x a week (such as 5mg x2/week)

Then re-test estrogen once you have been on daily injections for 4-6 weeks.

this is what I would do. And once symptoms subside I'd probably run nolva at very low doses 2x a week (such as 5mg x2/week)

Then re-test estrogen once you have been on daily injections for 4-6 weeks.
I hear you but I really don’t want to do daily TRT injections. What a pain in the ass would be. I’m staying at 70mg Monday morning and 70mg Thursday morning for the time being. I will take your advice on the Nolva and run very low twice a week.

I hear you but I really don’t want to do daily TRT injections. What a pain in the ass would be. I’m staying at 70mg Monday morning and 70mg Thursday morning for the time being. I will take your advice on the Nolva and run very low twice a week.

If your getting gyno on 140mg week your estrogen levels are probably all over the place. You would be suprised by the spikes and drops from even the 2 x weekly injects. It would be my bet that if you stick with the twice weekly regimen your going to need to run an AI or SERM or your going to develop some irreversible gyno over time. I hated the thought of daily injects but with insulin pins its very simple and painless and best of all no gyno and no need for a AI or SERM. With daily TRT your able to keep your testosterone and estrogen levels more balanced.

I'm no expert but if I were you I would use some Nolva until your symptoms reside and do daily injections of 20mg instead of the 70mg 2x weekly.
Ughh. Daily injections for trt. Bad advice in my opinion especially with test c... why would you want to got thru all that.. makes no sense. . 2 shots a week would be fine.. plus if you are getting gyno from 170mgs a week I would see your dr. Is this dr perscribed trt or are you doing it yourself. Nolva will make symptoms go away. Question is how do you know you are getting gyno. Do you have a lump or just sore nips. If it’s just sore nips I would get a Ai and hold onto it but if you have a lump I would treat it. I am not a dr but this is what I would do... 170 mg a day is a very low dose. At that dose even if you natural test level was say 200nanograms on a blood test.
On 170mgs of synthetic test you numbers would probably be 600- 800 nanograms on a blood test. That is the higher end of the normal range. Btw how old are you.

Daily injections are like magic, but I would do 10mg/day or 12mg/day maximum. This should put you in the 600-700 range and free test will be high, exactly what you want.

Are you sure your "flair up" isn't just water and fat with nothing to do with E2? That is pretty common.

The post above mine is bunk btw.

Daily pins with TRT is nothing. You can inject .10-.12ml damned near anywhere giving you a nearly unlimited number of places to pin.

Ughh. Daily injections for trt. Bad advice in my opinion especially with test c... why would you want to got thru all that.. makes no sense. . 2 shots a week would be fine.. plus if you are getting gyno from 170mgs a week I would see your dr. Is this dr perscribed trt or are you doing it yourself. Nolva will make symptoms go away. Question is how do you know you are getting gyno. Do you have a lump or just sore nips. If it’s just sore nips I would get a Ai and hold onto it but if you have a lump I would treat it. I am not a dr but this is what I would do... 170 mg a day is a very low dose. At that dose even if you natural test level was say 200nanograms on a blood test.
On 170mgs of synthetic test you numbers would probably be 600- 800 nanograms on a blood test. That is the higher end of the normal range. Btw how old are you.

You should familiarize yourself with the pharmacokinetics of Testosterone Enanthate and Cypionate. Daily injections make perfect sense especially after you actually try them. You get much more stable hormone levels doing daily injects. 10mg daily is close to mimicking what a mans body would naturally produce on its own. With the 1-2 x per week injections my hormones were up and down especially my estrogen. I needed an AI or SERM on a fairly low dose of TRT which I think is absolutely ridiculous. TRT is about replacement not supraphysiologic levels. I'm not doctor either but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Initially I hated the thought of daily injections but after trying it I wont go back. Load your pins for the week and the daily takes seconds with very little to no PIP and no anxiety from larger load/pin... inject over in seconds.

I'm on 120mg of sustanon per week, just changed to daily pins. I have a small lump under my left breast, can i reverse this by taking nolva? this just formed?

I'm on 120mg of sustanon per week, just changed to daily pins. I have a small lump under my left breast, can i reverse this by taking nolva? this just formed?
Probably is the best answer. It works for most people.

Probably is the best answer. It works for most people.
thank you im taking 40mg for 7 days and than 20 for another. over kill? already after 1 day it feels better. less sensitive and i think its protracting.

You should familiarize yourself with the pharmacokinetics of Testosterone Enanthate and Cypionate. Daily injections make perfect sense especially after you actually try them. You get much more stable hormone levels doing daily injects. 10mg daily is close to mimicking what a mans body would naturally produce on its own. With the 1-2 x per week injections my hormones were up and down especially my estrogen. I needed an AI or SERM on a fairly low dose of TRT which I think is absolutely ridiculous. TRT is about replacement not supraphysiologic levels. I'm not doctor either but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
I remember years ago when I was prescribed Androgel. I really felt the stable levels of testosterone due to the daily application and liked it a lot. My insurance no longer covers my HRT so I started paying out of pocket for injectable testosterone because at the time it was $60 for a 10mL vial versus $300 a month for a one month bottle of Androgel. I never did like the two week protocol of one injection ever two weeks that most doctors prescribe. It's like a rollercoaster ride with levels ramping up and then ramping down. By day thirteen I felt like crap. So I divided my injectable dose to two times a week. It's a lot better. But....

I have yet to try the insulin needle approach and do injections daily. I wonder if this would mimic the positive effects I had while on Androgel. I've heard about it here and there but I need to research it more.

Subcutaneous injections of test into the skin work fine or are you trying to find the area with the thinnest skin so that your insulin need gets into the muscle to some degree?

How about 3 injections, m w f?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner