over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GYNO! Help!

Stangostrone

Registered
I am hopeing for some advice guys, I have been on the following cycle for 5 weeks now and i have developed a small lump under my left nipple.

Thai DB week 1-5 30-40mgED
Test-E week 1-16 550mg/week
Deca week 1-10 300mg/week
Anavar week 1-5 20mg/ED

When i started getting itchi nipples I started novadex at 40mg/ed about one week ago and droped the DB/Var but it dose not seem to be getting all better. I was thinking about starting A-Dex 1mg/ed but an wondering if it could be form the deca then nova and a-dex wont help. I have taking deca before w/o problems and i am on suce a low dose but could this be the problem? If so what should i take?

Any time your runing tren or deca no matter if you've had no gyno from them before you should ALLWAYS have caber on hand for prolactin sides, aswell as nolva , aromasim, adex ( what ever you like best ) for estro sides from your other compounds that would require those to combat your flare up.

In short dostinex is your friend in this situation sence your gyno is obviously not estrogen related.

I am hopeing for some advice guys, I have been on the following cycle for 5 weeks now and i have developed a small lump under my left nipple.

Thai DB week 1-5 30-40mgED
Test-E week 1-16 550mg/week
Deca week 1-10 300mg/week
Anavar week 1-5 20mg/ED

When i started getting itchi nipples I started novadex at 40mg/ed about one week ago and droped the DB/Var but it dose not seem to be getting all better. I was thinking about starting A-Dex 1mg/ed but an wondering if it could be form the deca then nova and a-dex wont help. I have taking deca before w/o problems and i am on suce a low dose but could this be the problem? If so what should i take?

when you say its not getting any better do you mean the signs like your nipples being itchy? or the lump thats already present isnt going away? I ask because the anti e meds should get rid of the signs/minor symptoms but sometimes once the lumps become present you wont be able to reverse it. Thats why its good to run the anti e meds all the way through start to finish.

when you say its not getting any better do you mean the signs like your nipples being itchy? or the lump thats already present isnt going away? I ask because the anti e meds should get rid of the signs/minor symptoms but sometimes once the lumps become present you wont be able to reverse it. Thats why its good to run the anti e meds all the way through start to finish.

Incorrect brother, you missed where he's runing a 19-nor and nolva or adex isnt going to help.

Also as most will agree, runing an anti estrogen before you warent a need for it as sence looking at his cycle he isnt cutting he is bulking and doing so will hinder gains from not having some estrogen present.

If the lump dosent go away upon combating your situation with dostinex, letro will usualy reverse / shrink the gyno in most cases.

They are no longer itchie, But the small lump has not gone down, I would tend to think that it is estrogen related but am not sure b/c it is not shrinking at all.

So would you guys suggest staying on the novadex untill i can get dosonex or trying the A-dex and maby droping the deca? I have never heard of gyno form such a low dose of deca though.

You need to run an AI with EVERY cycle. AIFM and Aromasin are good choices. And when running Tren or Deca, you should always run cabaser or prami alongside it to prevent gyno.

If the irratation has subsided then it looks to be estrogen related and your nolva regime is clearing it up if it was due to the deca nolva wouldnt have helped it at all so atleast your on track to clearing it up.

Yes I would continue runing nolva untill your comfortable with stoping sence you've got it under control now you know how to keep it under control so you have no worries in that regard.

If the lump dosent go down you may want to look into letro as thats probably your best bet to reduce its size.

A friend swares PGCL took his gyno away but I wouldnt go that route.

I had a very similar problem with my last cycle. I tried nolvadex with no help and adex. So I went to letro and it took about 2 weeks but it got rid of the lump completely

Hey Land and Bigdreams, what dose of letro do you recommend for that?

SERP

Remember that progesterone needs estrogen to be present to become active. Therefore, when running meds like tren/deca with an aromatisable substance, a strong anti aromatase (including certain suicide inhibitors)will help reduce or hopefully stop the conversion of the med. Reducing the estrogen levels present through the anti aromatase can help reduce the chances of pregesterone induced sides.

Nolva and other SERMs just block the estrogen from binding to a receptor, it does nothing to kill or deactivate the estrogen itself. Some say, using a SERM when progesterone is present could lead to problems.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws