over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

gyno issue input please

w8's

Registered
hey guys after my contest i started doing 2grams of test a week with .5mg armidex. never had any any any gyno problems before. so i didn't think it would be a problem well around week 4 i started having some issues. so i upped the armidex to 1mg a day. 1-2 weeks later dropped the test to a mere 300mg a week with 40mg anavar IP. for the next 4 week i kept it at 1mg a day. Symptoms did not cease at all. now i am still on 300mg as a bridge no anavar and stopped taking the armidex about a week ago. i am still have some small problems. my left nip seems to be bothering me now with a real real small lump behind it. (previously it was only the right .. which now has a nice lump. that is slightly painful to touch. ) why am i having problems with 300mg now and how do i stop it. lots of my other cycles were up to 1200mg test with other drugs no problems.

I know that Ry Roid got rid of some "old" gyno when he started using letrozole (that's what I'm using on 1g TNE/wk). I also got some exemastane in case this happens to me, as I believe that'll stop ALL estrogen!?!? I don't hear much feedback about exemastane - probably as expensive as it is, not a lot of experience with it.

xcel

Hmmm

get some Femera ASAP, 1 2.5mg Tab ED for a few weeks got rid of a small gyno lump I had,

It may sound too simple...

but get some Nolvadex, its one of the few drugs that specifically targets estrogen reduction in breast tissue. Others like Arimi and Letro inhibit aromatization at the outset (they do nothing for estrogen that is already in circulation), while Aromasin and Exe (I believe) bind to the free estrogen that is already in your system thus preventing it from affecting you. Nolva inhibits estrogen binding in breast tissue - that's what it was principally designed to do.

I'd give Nolva a shot - Good luck,

DrG

rusty spoon, xacto knife, needle and thread and some rubbing alcohol. Cut, scoop, stitch and your all good. lol j/k best of luck to ya.

Re: It may sound too simple...

drgoodbody said:
but get some Nolvadex, its one of the few drugs that specifically targets estrogen reduction in breast tissue. Others like Arimi and Letro inhibit aromatization at the outset (they do nothing for estrogen that is already in circulation), while Aromasin and Exe (I believe) bind to the free estrogen that is already in your system thus preventing it from affecting you. Nolva inhibits estrogen binding in breast tissue - that's what it was principally designed to do.

I'd give Nolva a shot - Good luck,

DrG

Agreed - get some nolvadex. I find that Arimidex does nothing to prevent my gyno but Nolvadex works perfect. I only use Arimidex to keep the water retention down.

Still estrogen...

w8s,

At 2 g / week, even if it was a couple weeks ago, you still have significant testosterone ester being released from the inj. site (I'm assuming you at least had some enathate or cyp in there, maybe even a sust. type blend or some heptylate, and weren't doing 2g / wk of t. prop. or suspension). Now you've got testosterone levels that are still high, but dropping and being aromatized, producing lots of estrogen. Also if you're bulking up after a show, you're putting on more body fat, a major site of aromatization. With just 300mg test / week coming in, you're not matching the rate of estrogen production, so your test to estrogen ratio is high and you're getting signs of gyno. I'm not an expert by any means on the mechanisms of hormonally induce gyno, but I do know that testosterone inhibits the process and estrogen promotes it, so the absolute levels of estrogen, as well as the ratio to test. are both important. Sounds like the above (aromatization) is happening to such an extent now that even the arimidex you're using isn't enough to counteract.

Nolva is a good choice. Don't know much about the next generation anti-e's. Should be better, but personally, I would get my hands on whatever anti-e (clomid and proviron as 2nd choices) ASAP, unless you know that you can get some of the newer ones faster.

-R

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner