over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gyno/leaky from tren?? Help

bturt855

Newbies
Hello, I am 8 weeks into a cycle that I planned on running for 16-20 weeks. It consists of 1000mg Test-E and 400mg Tren-E per week. However, I noticed a small lump in both nipples. I squeezed both of them and they began leaking. I'm assuming this is prolactin gyno, but I could be wrong. I cut the tren out, but I am still on the Test-E. I plan on adding on some EQ and possibly some anavar. However, my main concern is taking care of the gyno. I have access to prami, letro, and arimadex. Which of these should I take and at what dosage? Also, if I decide to use tren again in the future, what should I use to prevent gyno from starting in the first place?

Hello, I am 8 weeks into a cycle that I planned on running for 16-20 weeks. It consists of 1000mg Test-E and 400mg Tren-E per week. However, I noticed a small lump in both nipples. I squeezed both of them and they began leaking. I'm assuming this is prolactin gyno, but I could be wrong. I cut the tren out, but I am still on the Test-E. I plan on adding on some EQ and possibly some anavar. However, my main concern is taking care of the gyno. I have access to prami, letro, and arimadex. Which of these should I take and at what dosage? Also, if I decide to use tren again in the future, what should I use to prevent gyno from starting in the first place?

Why did you feel the need to squeeze your nips?

Why did you feel the need to squeeze your nips?

I thought if you felt a lump you are supposed to squeeze to see if they leak. They aren't sore or anything. I wouldn't even know they were there had I not felt for a lump with my hands.

Take prami and adex together to knock it out. Stop squeezing your nips and when lumps go away drop the prami and stay on low dose adex for awhile to keep estro in check. A lot of progesterone sides are present bc there is a estrogen issue first. Prami should do the trick for your prolactin sides but if not get some caber.

Take prami and adex together to knock it out. Stop squeezing your nips and when lumps go away drop the prami and stay on low dose adex for awhile to keep estro in check. A lot of progesterone sides are present bc there is a estrogen issue first. Prami should do the trick for your prolactin sides but if not get some caber.

Thanks for the reply. What dosages do you recommend?

Thanks for the reply. What dosages do you recommend?

Try out 0.1mg Prami day 1
0.2mg Prami day 2
0.25-0.3mg Prami day 3 until your lumps are gone( take it slow w prami before bed bc it can make u sick if you take to much to fast, ramp it up but don't rush the dose)
Adex-.25 mg everyday for 2 weeks and then to .25 mg 3 x week until the end of cycle

I had leaky nipples from tren but when I got bloodwork done my prolactin was at the LOW end of normal range. I took 1mg adex everyday for a week and then .25 mg twice a week for a couple months. Took care of it completely

Stop Tren Immediately. Go on .05mg cabergoline ed. when going back on tren , front load .05 caber eod for 2 wks and continue through Tren cycle...

Stop Tren Immediately. Go on .05mg cabergoline ed. when going back on tren , front load .05 caber eod for 2 wks and continue through Tren cycle...

agreed, stop tren immediately, take something to reduce it. Then when you go back on, take the caber as mentioned. In fact, if you have the issue, never run tren (or any 19-nor) without it...

Be VERY careful with the prami. A little too much and you will feel like absolute shit! Watch the dosage very closely.

Since your already having problems I would go with the AI LETROZOLE.
I you use PRAMI start low dose and bump up only as needed.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws