over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gyno not going away...

Google&Pubmed

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
okay so had a rebound and I took anti-e and i was on letro when I got a blood test and my estrogen was way too low and FSH level was uber high so I decided ot let my body recovery some and dropped everything and at the moment there was gyno left but I was more worried about get my estrogen and FSH back to normal.

So I start letro 2 or so weeks ago with prami and I am doing 2.5ml of letro and I start at .2mg and after a week or so I was up to 1mg. At first nothing was happening but when I upped my prami a good bit of it went away but now there is a quarter size left and it is not reduced any since then.

The weird thing is that some days is smaller and others it is a bit bigger which is throwing me off. I don't know why that is happening.

My diet and workout...well I wake up at 4am study till 7:20, go to campus, class, come home, eat, study till 10-11 and go to bed. That has literally been my life for 2 weeks now. I jump rope through out the day but I am a beginner so nothing major like 10 hard core minutes and all that. I try to go to the gym 2-3 times a week but if I can't due to class then I can't. I just want to finish school and then I can worry about being bigger and leaner.

Diet is normal but due to the fact that I have gotten back on my ADHD meds my appetite has been really weird. So I only get maybe 3 meals down. My whole life is fucked.

Also when I was not on letro and all that my nipple (only one side has gyno) was sensitive and all that but while I'm on letro and prami it is not.

Matey get on nolva at 20mg for a few weeks and it should be gone. Nolva has always done wonders for me and I have tried all the common AI's and SERMS.

what is your bodyfat like? I have some pubescent gyno in one nipple that gets much much larger when my bodyfat increases even slightly and when I lean out the lump that you can clearly grab always gets smaller.

Matey get on nolva at 20mg for a few weeks and it should be gone. Nolva has always done wonders for me and I have tried all the common AI's and SERMS.

Thanks bud, going to order it now.

what is your bodyfat like? I have some pubescent gyno in one nipple that gets much much larger when my bodyfat increases even slightly and when I lean out the lump that you can clearly grab always gets smaller.

I have no idea what is my bf but I used to be able see my top abs and recently I haven't been able to but I would say 14-15.

The thing is that my entire right side is okay...it's only my left side.

When I started working out I remember I had gyno and I had NEVER use ANY hormonal products. Like it was weird that the after two years they went away but I had gyno at age 18 and till probably 20 for some reason.

Oh FML! I see clomid but no Nolva...got to go check when it will be back in stock :(

in my experience if the gyno is rubbery and soft u can generally still get rid of it

if it forms into a hard rubbery tissue, kinda like small hard rubber balls itll prob be permanent

jus my experience, but i wish ya the best anyways

Last edited:
Nolva 40-60mgs ED with .5mgs Cabaser E3d for 2-4 weeks and it's gone...

Cabergoline=Cabaser/dostinex
Tamoxifen=Nolva

MP has both..get the orals over liquids IMO.

Thanks bud, going to order it now.

I have no idea what is my bf but I used to be able see my top abs and recently I haven't been able to but I would say 14-15.

The thing is that my entire right side is okay...it's only my left side.

When I started working out I remember I had gyno and I had NEVER use ANY hormonal products. Like it was weird that the after two years they went away but I had gyno at age 18 and till probably 20 for some reason.

Mine is the exact same, only in my left side, noticed when I started working out and hadn't taken hormones. I have no hard evidence but most of the logs and personal reports I've come across seem to suggest the leaner you are the more effectively it can be shrunken down. It certainly is the case for me.

I agree, simple, yet highly effective, tried and true.

I would do 40-60 Novla for a few days then 20 for a few weeks.

I only notice gyno related sides when I'm on something that elevates my prolactin. I hate how Prami makes me crazier, but it's the only thing that works. Now I don't take anything that is going to cause a fuss with my prolactin levels.

PS - Most people have less free time after college than before. And I did a sport. Just saying.

I agree, simple, yet highly effective, tried and true.

Exactly. Obviously many factors can be involved... I don't even know what hormones he is taking etc. But nolvadex literally gets rid of gyno in a matter of days for me and has done for alot of my friends. One time I used legit arimidex and letrozole and it went down but didn't disappear. Then I left it for literally months and 2 weeks of nolva and it's gone. That was not just a soft lump either... it had hardened a fair bit... nolvadex is my fav anti estrogen by a mile.

Nolva 40-60mgs ED with .5mgs Cabaser E3d for 2-4 weeks and it's gone...

Cabergoline=Cabaser/dostinex
Tamoxifen=Nolva

MP has both..get the orals over liquids IMO.

whats the caber for? libido?

cause im on 20mg nolva (did 40mg for a week) and .25 adex 3x ew and my libido is gone...and my joints kill me...although the joints thing was goin on before adding adex and nolva....gyno getting better though...not completely gone yet

When you are on nothing, 10mg nolva will generally destroy gyno. AIs when you are on no exo test will absolutely destroy your lipids.

When you are on nothing, 10mg nolva will generally destroy gyno. AIs when you are on no exo test will absolutely destroy your lipids.

Interesting. I have used letro for gyno reversal, but didn't have the desired results... just painful knees.

I didn't think nolva would be powerful enough, but maybe I'll give that a shot next time cycling off.

Interesting. I have used letro for gyno reversal, but didn't have the desired results... just painful knees.

I didn't think nolva would be powerful enough, but maybe I'll give that a shot next time cycling off.

All the AI's hurt my knees. But are obviously needed during certain cycles. But for gyno... nolva is no.1 imo

All the AI's hurt my knees. But are obviously needed during certain cycles. But for gyno... nolva is no.1 imo

I agree. I wish I knew about the importance of controlling estrogen when I started. Now, I always keep AI's around just in case.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws