over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

gyno on trt

bighank

Registered
Well,I already had a little lump from doing grams of test ,for many years.now i been on trt for a few weeks now ,after not being able to get Natty test back up.I feel better than i did in years ,now that I'm on trt.but my old gyno lump is a little tender,and sore.my question is ,if I tell my endo,will he prescribe me an ai.I dont want to tell him,and have him lower my dose I feel great again ,besides the gyno.,oh I'm on 100mg cyp.anyone on trt ,ever deal with this,thanks

I would order something from one of the sponsors on here if you think he will lower your dose...lots of good stuff out there ive heard :star-w:rs

pre-existing gyno can shrink with an AI and shrink when you're off the gear but the activated tissue can always flare again in the right/wrong environment. I'm not sure you should fear telling your doc. Many trt guys are prescribed an AI Rx if needed and some just by default. Having said that yes, many sponsors carry exemastane which in the opinion of most is likely to be your best bet for an AI that does the least damage to you

Ya got some letro before,and it shrank it to almost nothing.but sides suck,maybe ill get some aromison,or adex.thanks

Well,I already had a little lump from doing grams of test ,for many years.now i been on trt for a few weeks now ,after not being able to get Natty test back up.I feel better than i did in years ,now that I'm on trt.but my old gyno lump is a little tender,and sore.my question is ,if I tell my endo,will he prescribe me an ai.I dont want to tell him,and have him lower my dose I feel great again ,besides the gyno.,oh I'm on 100mg cyp.anyone on trt ,ever deal with this,thanks

Two options: Be upfront with your Endo OR Order an AI from a sponsor here.

Honestly, if you are on HRT by your Endo, then you should consult with him. Who is to say that it TRULY is gyno?

Thanks smalltown,but it started when I started trt.ill talk to my endo about it ,he a cool dude.but what else could it be, if its not gyno? Thanks

Thanks smalltown,but it started when I started trt.ill talk to my endo about it ,he a cool dude.but what else could it be, if its not gyno? Thanks

Even a trt dose can convert to estrogen to an extent great enough to flare your pre existing gyno

Try A-HD by bpi (mild supplement) but works for your situation. Over time your gyno will subside with that low of a dose-be patient.

for the future it might be a good idea to split the dose and pin twice a week , less issues.
but that is after talking to the doc.

i dont see how he could lower you from 100mg a week....nolva is always the best gyno reducer imo

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear