over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gyno Options

Roguebot

Newbies
Here is some background info

34 yr old, 210lbs, under 10% BF

I have some existing gyno on both sides. Here is how it all started. Back in 2012 I was on HGH for about a year and added in some Test/Mast/Adex. Towards the end of the cycle I was arrested. This led to an all expenses paid Federal Vacation. I returned from my stay March 2015. Needless to say my PCT was non existent and my nutrition was almost as good as Ol Roy dogfood. Since I have had a consult with a surgeon and still highly considering it.
First I wanted to hit a cycle to get back to feeling Great again. Test started low and went up to 500mg with Masteron. HCG was added and Nolvadex/Adex. (Adex may be fake but I took both cause they were old and I couldnt distinguish between the two. Asked boards to no avail. Anyway my nipple soreness has diminished and gyno down as low as it will go I assume. After some research on non surgical gyno removal I am asking for some advice on what to do. I have read raloxifene has shown some good results for existing gyno. The next catch is that I want to cycle again in a few months. Prop/Var, maybe tren or NPP. What would be your suggestions to reduce my existing gyno? should I avoid cycle? Should I just cycle and then go get surgery?

Thanks guys, all comments appreciated and no im not sensitive to assholes or jokers!!

I know im a newbie on here but Really forgot all my info while away and have been on boards for 15 years. Amazing how you forget shit when your malnutritioned.

BUMP BUMP come on guys someone on here must have an opinion, hopefully a medical one. If not, thanks ill have to take it somehwere else

Try Letro.

Doing tons of wide grip dips and Incline presses helps mask the "gyno look"...laugh if you will but it works.

Aromasin and Nolvedex could be a route to take to see if any gyno shrinkage may occur without making you feel like complete shit.

You can try letro, but surgery is the only sure way to fix the problem. Either A. Hold off on cycling and do a round of letro. or B. Cycle away, and get the surgery at a later time.

I had a friend who was on TRT and a large amount of tren and other various compounds and ended up in the same boat as you. Locked up. He would call me and was so miserable while his hormones were balancing back out. I felt so bad for him..

That's one of the many shitty things about getting locked up if you're on TRT or have been cycling. They DO NOT accommodate your hormone treatment lol.

Last edited:
letro and nolva can help to some extent, especially if the lumps are small. But a lot of the time once theyre their thats all there s too it. You can use nolva to prevent them from getting worse

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws