over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gyno out of control 4 weeks in

wumba

Registered
So I am 4 weeks in to my first cycle in about 3 years and I have never had gyno flare up like this. I am beyond lump under nipple; I can feel tissue about an inch behind the nipple. I am prone to gyno and always flare up while on cycle and it mostly goes back to normal when I come off.

What doesnt make sense to me about this cycle is the following:
1. I am the lightest and leanest I have been in years and waited until this point to get back on.
2. I am keeping test low on purpose. I am running about 325mg/wk.
3. I am running 400mg of Masteron a week as well as 100mg Proviron/day. These two things should be keeping my gyno under control and arent. They are from 2 different suppliers so even if one is bunk the other should be helping. I understand they dont completely take care of estrogen, but the low test dose combined with these two should be helping at least some.
4. Also running 200mg of tren a week and am taking .25mg of caber every 4 days. I understand this may not quite be enough but it doesnt seem like this would be the sole cause.

I was using .5mg Arimidex eod to start the cycle. Now the Arimidex I was using was a few years old so I thought it may have gone bad. Once the gyno started flaring up, I bought Aromasin and Nolva and started that. I am over a week in and just bumped up from 12.5mg ed to 25mg ed along with 20mg of nolva and I have noticed no change. I have many cycles under my belt but I am flummoxed here.

Hey bro I'm super gyno sensitive so I always do letro when I flare up. Right now I'm on my cycle and haven't had any episodes with gyno cause I'm on 25mg of aromasin eod. I do agree with u on not knowing why ur getting bad hun I right now but I will say that in my case when the gyno is that bad it's time for letro

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm on 700mg of tren ace, 700 mg mast prop, 350mg trest ace and 350mg test prop weekly. Haven't had any episodes with gyno yet and I'm really gyno sensitive

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

i just can't run tren, drol, dbol, deca or anything like those bc my nip will get puffy... sometimes certain compounds u juts can't do for ur body for whatever reason... guarantee if you take the tren out it will go away or reduce greatly..

Whenever my gyno sides seem uncontrollable - i.e. not even noticing change from anti-e's - its always prolactin related. I would drop the tren or up the caber to .5

Potentially

a bunk AI/or nolva

the mast is really test

tren doesn't agree with you

Maybe try upping the caber or getting on some legit letro. Some guys have to run letro throughout when they blast.

Ancillaries always should be pharma grade IMO. Too big of a risk to go with UGL or especially a research chemical.

Last edited:
Agreed with the opinions here. I dont have the time to wait for pharma but Ill try to get some reputable letro pronto. I only have a few cabers left but I'm going to try upping the dose and see how it is in a week or so. If it's better I'll blame the tren and probably cut that off.

If I were you, I would start with 2.5mg for 10 days then taper it down to .5 for 4 day after, then a maintenance dose of .5 eod. Letro is hard on cholesterol when taken with aas, it's imperative you stay low on simple sugars and sat fat while using it. Take your fish oils religiously. To be honest if you don't see any improvement after 2 weeks, try out some caber. If that doesn't work, surgery is your only option beyond that.

Edit: I've found controlling my estrogen with authentic arimidex (.5mg eod) from the START prevents prolactin gyno acting up when I'm on tren. On top of that I never run over 400mg of tren ace a week anymore, also I run mast p at the same dose along with tren, and test p at 500mg. Tossing in dbol with that stack I'll up the adex to 1mg eod. Keep in mind controlling estrogen isn't a set "take this much at this time" you will constantly have to readjust dosing as your hormone levels rise and fall. ED injections can help stabilize that. Look up side the effects of low and high estrogen, some of them are the same, so upping or lowering ai dose needs to be kept in check and monitored religously.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I recently had issues when running NPP. First time I used it and 3 weeks in nothing I did worked and the lumps and pain just kept getting worse. Dropped the NPP added 40mgs pd Nolva and 25mgs EOD Aromasin took about 10 days and it was gone. Up the Nolva drop the tren I say. Letro and Nolva for a week or so should fix ya up.

I recently had issues when running NPP. First time I used it and 3 weeks in nothing I did worked and the lumps and pain just kept getting worse. Dropped the NPP added 40mgs pd Nolva and 25mgs EOD Aromasin took about 10 days and it was gone. Up the Nolva drop the tren I say. Letro and Nolva for a week or so should fix ya up.

NPP and Deca both fuck me up, deca more so obviously. And in more ways than just gyno flares. Tren I feel great and don't even need caber/prami. It's weird.

I used Deca once about 10 yrs ago, it fucked up my libido and couldnt keep a hard on.. never touched it again. Figured NPP wouldn't bother me.. was I wrong!! had a great libido but still had deca dick and an extra bonus..TITS LMFAO

Never again.. wish I didn't buy a fucking 5ml jug of it :)

So a few days into bumping Aromasin up to 25mg and taking .5mg caber last night, there is def less pain under both nips. Almost makes me want to keep the tren since the progress has been awesome lol. Still going to drop the tren and cross my fingers that I can keep the masteron and test along with the proviron and drop the aromasin back down to 12.5mg. Still have a good amount of time left to run this and considering this is the most optimum condition I got myself in prior to starting a cycle, I dont want to stop.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws