over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gyno prevention while on deca

Cobra008

Registered
I'm planning this cycle for about 3 months down the road, but I'm starting to do a little research now...

I'm thinking a 10 weeker...

1-10 test e 250mgs per week
1-10 deca 300-400mgs per week
1-4 dbol 20-30mgs per day
OR 4-8 20-30mgs per day...

My main concern will be gyno issues...I'll have aromisen on hand for the test and dbol gyno but i'm not sure what the BEST is for the deca gyno. I know someanti prolactin are: caber (havn't read the greatest stuff about this product), bromo. (the OTC compound?) and prami (no idea what this is)

can I get some feedback please...

I have experice with test and dbol, but never used deca before and have always wanted too.

of couse I will be doing a proper PCT and using HCG as well, but I'll address that later.

cabergoline

eq

i would use eq over deca, but alot of guys like deca. i think eq makes you a bit harder and doesn't give the bloat deca can.

IMO eq is good but only in high doses for long periods. 15weeks minimum and dont even waste your time with anything under 600mg per week.

I honestly think you should just drop the dbol and run your test at 400-500mg per week with 400mg deca. You will get much better muscle gains. Stick with 12.5mg aromasin ED and .5mg cabasar 2x per week or prami but I dont know much about that. 400mg deca isnt a ton, so you shouldnt have an issue with prolactin but have it onhand just in case.

I definitely get harder on EQ, but I disagree with the comment about dosage. Based on your intended cycle....I'm guessing that either this is your first cycle or your a lucky bastard that grows off low doses!

That being said, I wouldn't jump into a dose of 600mg a week of EQ or deca until you know how the compound effects you. It's ur first time using it...take it easy.

I've been doing deca/test and EQ/test stacks for years and 400mg of deca/EQ works great for me. yes....I've done 600mg of both of them before, but wasn't "impressed" with any additional benefits from the increased dose. I would run the test at 500mg and the deca at 300 or 400mg for 12 weeks. that's it. save the dbol for ur next cycle.

how id run it....

1-10

500mg test PW
300mg deca PW

1-PCT (and even in PCT)
20-25 mg aromasin EOD

1-4
30mg d-bol PD

10-PCT

30mg d-bol PD

But for someone who doesnt want the side effects im presuming you would recommend cabasar.

they both can have side effects.. quite similar ones actually (though there are some differences) most of the sides that people get with pramipexole are because of dosing issues.

always thought the rule of thumb was run your test 200mg higher than the deca at least

always thought the rule of thumb was run your test 200mg higher than the deca at least

Thats only for sex drive. But generally for a more well balanced cycle I think 100-200mg more test than deca is usually best, ie
500mg test
400mg deca

Pretty safe, good bread and butter cycle.

actually the "rule of thumb" is twice as much test as nandrolone, but that is not a bar to the sides of nandrolone.

1. when using aromatic steroids use an aromatase inhibitor. generally most people will find exemestane preferable to letrozole or anastrozole (letrozole is useful when you need high level short term suppression of estrogen). people often let estrogen "run free", failing to realize that even if you dont "feel" the side effects that high levels of estrogen are stimulating breast tissue substructure development, supporting the increase of lactotroph size and number (prolactin producers), increasing alpha adrenoceptor proliferation in adipose tissue (stubborn fat) and increasing prostate and other cancer risks.

2. when using progestins like nandrolone as well as other prolactogenic or PRLR upregulating steroids, a prolactin suppressing dopaminergic is reccomended. Preferably pramipexole, though cabergoline (tablets only as cabergoline is not stable in solution) is a option.
pramipexole dosing thread
**broken link removed**

actually the "rule of thumb" is twice as much test as nandrolone, but that is not a bar to the sides of nandrolone.

1. when using aromatic steroids use an aromatase inhibitor. generally most people will find exemestane preferable to letrozole or anastrozole (letrozole is useful when you need high level short term suppression of estrogen). people often let estrogen "run free", failing to realize that even if you dont "feel" the side effects that high levels of estrogen are stimulating breast tissue substructure development, supporting the increase of lactotroph size and number (prolactin producers), increasing alpha adrenoceptor proliferation in adipose tissue (stubborn fat) and increasing prostate and other cancer risks.

2. when using progestins like nandrolone as well as other prolactogenic or PRLR upregulating steroids, a prolactin suppressing dopaminergic is reccomended. Preferably pramipexole, though cabergoline (tablets only as cabergoline is not stable in solution) is a option.
pramipexole dosing thread
**broken link removed**

Not at all...:confused:

hmm okay

I try and only do 1 - 2 cycles per year. This will be my first time using deca...

so I might go with
500mgs test per week
250-350 mgs deca per week

what about the dbol??

I love dbol...

do they make prami in tablets or only liquid?

Not at all...:confused:

its subject to rather rapid degradation. How rapid will vary, but since most sellers have those bottles for a while. you are pretty much guaranteed to get bunk cabergoline. that being said... IMO few of them are even going that far (since cabergoline is actually tremendously expensive) and likely at least some are sending empty solution or in cases where you do get some effects they are subbing in bromo or selegiline. (which may be done directly by them or subbed by their suppliers). though have not confirmed the latter.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws