over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gyno question

dbbt

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
I’m on week 7 of a cycle. 750 T and 250 Deca. First 4 weeks was taking 50mg/50mg ED of Winny/Var.
Since discontinuing the orals a couple weeks ago I’ve developed gyno on both sides, really almost immediately after dropping the orals.

I’ve been taking adex .5 twice a week and trying letro with doses under 1.25 every couple days. It’s not getting better. Have nolva and caber but thought letro and adex would do it. What would you suggest trying now? Keep letro and adex same? Try Nolva instead of adex? I never used to get gyno on similar doses.

Get bloodwork and check your E2, Prolactin, and Progesterone.

In the meantime add the orals back in.

Get bloodwork and check your E2, Prolactin, and Progesterone.

In the meantime add the orals back in.
Add them back in because everything was going ok while I was taking them?

Sounds like your AI’s aren’t legit. 1mg of Adex plus 4-5mg of Letro! Your estrogen should be non-existent!

Definitely get bloodwork.

Cage

I wouldn't take another deca shot until it was under control

I have to agree to get blood work done and check out if your AI’s are legit.

Personally for me I am super sensitive to gyno. If I take 50mgs of Anadrol, by day 3 my nips hurt and are huge.

I have used letro, but that is rough for me. Joint pain and sex drive die.

I personally run 100mg of Raloxifine daily and .75mg Adex on a M/W/F schedule and 250mg masteron weekly. On that I can handle 1g of test and 100mg anadrol a day with out any estrogen issues.

I’m on week 7 of a cycle. 750 T and 250 Deca. First 4 weeks was taking 50mg/50mg ED of Winny/Var.
Since discontinuing the orals a couple weeks ago I’ve developed gyno on both sides, really almost immediately after dropping the orals.

I’ve been taking adex .5 twice a week and trying letro with doses under 1.25 every couple days. It’s not getting better. Have nolva and caber but thought letro and adex would do it. What would you suggest trying now? Keep letro and adex same? Try Nolva instead of adex? I never used to get gyno on similar doses.
Nolva early enough should reverse the growth, try it.

Hello,

Winstrol and Var were preventing Gyno by antagonizing estadiol via its androgenic properties.

Arimidex does not control Nandrolone Estrogenic side effects.

To get rid of the overnight gyno you will need to add Masteron or proviron or another DHT drug.

You can also use nolvadex but the side effects are not fun IME.

please read my thread about nandrolone increasing Testosterone estrogenic potency.

Hello,

Winstrol and Var were preventing Gyno by antagonizing estadiol via its androgenic properties.

Arimidex does not control Nandrolone Estrogenic side effects.

To get rid of the overnight gyno you will need to add Masteron or proviron or another DHT drug.

You can also use nolvadex but the side effects are not fun IME.

please read my thread about nandrolone increasing Testosterone estrogenic potency.
Thanks for the info. What sides from nolva are you saying aren’t fun?

Thanks for the info. What sides from nolva are you saying aren’t fun?

Eye floaters/ poor vision, lethargy, depression, mood swings. Nolvadex does work but those are common side effects.

i would have to concur that your AI's might not be what the label claims... but .5 2x a week... id bump it up to 1mg EOD. some may call it overkill but that number has always worked for me... normally i use nolvadex but if im using arimidex then 1mg eod is my magic number... try bumping it up to see. if it gets under control after bumpimg it up you can come to two conclusions...

1) your adex is not label

or

2) you might just need more than .5 2x a week to get it under control.

Nolva solved the problem. I started at 50mg daily….I’m not a fan of it at that dose. Very depressing feeling…but it solved my problem

You guys like Nova over Raloxifene?

The last time I used Nova to get ride of gyno, I bumped up to 60mgs a day. It fucked me up. My joints fired out so much I felt like the tin man from wizard of oz. Still didn’t shrink the size by much.

I switched to 150mg of Raloxifene a day for a week and had massive improvement. Then used 100mg a day until it’s pretty much gone.

With Raloxifene I get way better results and have zero side effects like you guys are describing. I won’t touch Nova ever again.

You guys like Nova over Raloxifene?

The last time I used Nova to get ride of gyno, I bumped up to 60mgs a day. It fucked me up. My joints fired out so much I felt like the tin man from wizard of oz. Still didn’t shrink the size by much.

I switched to 150mg of Raloxifene a day for a week and had massive improvement. Then used 100mg a day until it’s pretty much gone.

With Raloxifene I get way better results and have zero side effects like you guys are describing. I won’t touch Nova ever again.
For me - I had gyno over decade ago from test/deca cycles and nolva obliterated it, and rather quickly I remember. Other times when I got gyno from different compounds I tried Prami and I remember it giving me weird side effects like depression and maybe sleep issues. And I didn’t feel like it was removing the gyno like nolva always did. So this time I just went with heavy nolva doses to eat away the lumps - they were the biggest I’d ever had 😬. I split the dose up 25 in morning and 25 at night before bed. The 25 in morning almost immediately made me tired and just gave a depressing feeling for a couple hours and then went away. Taking it at night before bed helped me fall asleep BUT I think in the AM when I woke up I felt sluggish and depressed too. 50mg is a potent dose if you’re trying to get rid of large lumps BUT the shit works even though the side effects are super annoying. In the future I’ll try to do two things: stay on top of gyno with lower dose nolva as well as split my doses up into 2-3 times per day making the doses even smaller.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws