over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gyno recurrence post surgery...

mementomori515

Registered
Had my gyno removed with a renowned surgeon out of Boston back in October. Mostly developed during teenage years as a result of surgery, but testosterone use definitely added to the size of the lump in recent years. I'm 23 now.

Chest looked incredibly flat for the first few days post-op. Began to notice a bit of swelling on one side by the outer corner of the nipple. Surgeon also noticed it during my one week post-op eval. Looked briefly and said it was swollen tissue. I thought it would fade with time. A bit of an eyesore, but infinitely better than how I looked before.

Was very cautious getting back on gear. Kept testosterone under 250mg and stuck with dry compounds. Although I think the DHB I received may have been low dose tren because my nipples kept flaring up despite good AI protocol.

Fast forward to now, I've been using just 150mg test with 2iu serostim for the last 2 months. Currently taking 12.5mg aromasin every 3 days. And I've also been taking 60mg of raloxifene almost every day since surgery just out of caution.

For the last week I've noticed that the slightly swollen pec has hurt to the touch, akin to how it felt when I was 13 years old and the gyno was just beginning to develop. And the nipple is slightly protruding. I have no idea why. My bodyfat is around 13%. I haven't had my e2 tested but I can't believe I would need to use AI anymore often than I am on this dose. I'm going to up it for a few days and see what happens. Would love to hear your thoughts

Last edited:
If the surgeon removed the entire gland, you shouldn't have to worry about gyno reoccurring. I'd understand your disappointment having spent the money along with all the hassles the comes along with surgery, and the problems isn't fixed. Do you know exactly what the surgeon did? If it comes back I would contact their office to see about fixing this on their dime. For now just what and see. I included a video on what the proper gyno surgery should entail.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZFQJqe4Fgo&t=324s"]Hormone Induced Gynecomastia Gland Removal At The Long Island Gynecomastia Center, NY by Dr.Lebowitz - YouTube[/ame]

If the surgeon removed the entire gland, you shouldn't have to worry about gyno reoccurring. I'd understand your disappointment having spent the money along with all the hassles the comes along with surgery, and the problems isn't fixed. Do you know exactly what the surgeon did? If it comes back I would contact their office to see about fixing this on their dime. For now just what and see. I included a video on what the proper gyno surgery should entail.
Hormone Induced Gynecomastia Gland Removal At The Long Island Gynecomastia Center, NY by Dr.Lebowitz - YouTube

he didn't remove the entire gland, for structural purposes. I don't think he assumed there was the possibility of it coming back, because he didn't know I used gear. This guy is a bodybuilder himself and one of the top gyno surgeons in the country, if I didn't just give it away.

If he didnt remove it, It can grow and look and feel bad again.
Happend to a friend of mine also, he went the cheap rout, and the doctor said he couldnt remove it fully, only adjust it.
Shit came back after he cycled again. The same same doctor offered to do another adjustment, but still not remove it completly..

My brother did a total removal. Hes not getting it back ever...
Got great results and impossible to see any trace of it.
Cost is the same. But it takes more skills to remove it completly and get a good result. Specially if your low BF %. Since he needs to replace the empty space with other tissue/fat from surrounding area.

I had mine done 3 years ago. Almost same situation as you. 2 months after surgery to be sore is weird.

What I can tell you is when mine slowly flared up as I tried low dose tren ( just to see wha5 happened. Stopped immediately and now only use primo and such) is that the pain and lump started directly behind the nipple and couild feel over a week it getting bigger. Before I had surgery my gyno was big enough and spread out over my chest that when it would grow it would hurt in different area of chest. So if your upper pec or something is aching I don't think it's gyno. He has cut the glad to a quarter pea size directly behind nipple and that is what you would feel.

But to everyone else, I did about a years research before I got mine. In my looking I didn't find one did who would cut out the whole gland. And if you asked they would talk to you like you were retared. Im not sure where you guys get that information, but I see everyone always saying "You did it wrong by leaving the gland". If you had it done yourself and they removed the gland and it looks good, say where. Not any " my friend of a friend" had it done stories.

The surgeon cant remove the entire gland. If they did you would end up with a depression under each nipple. Raise your arm to hit a serratus/oblique shot and it would look horrible. I recall a discussion awhile back talking about small implants being a possible solution in removing the entire gland but as far as I'm aware they need to leave a small amount of tissue under the nipple for support. That tissue was the cause of my gyno coming back on my right side. Why only the right side...no idea? Back in the late 80's early 90's the cure-all was Nolvadex. Unfortunately my gyno as I later learned was due to Deca.

Not everyone has this hypersensitivty to prolactin. I can do Test/EQ/Primo and have no problems. I do even small amounts of Deca or Tren and within a few weeks I start to have sensitivity. You'd think I'd stay away from Tren but I recently came across a VERY good source and am eager to try it in a very low dose cycle. Problem is I cant seem to find domestic Caber (not liquid). If anyone knows someone "local" could you PLEASE PM me.

I had steroid induced gyno removed by a surgeon many guys used here.. AWESOME RESULTS.. glands were huge, much larger than anyone would have ever thought lol.. i was shocked.

I used trest.. used an AI with it.. but didn't realize how bad trest coverts to methyl estrogen.. one side grew back like a mother F*cker.. so damn fast, hoped on 5mg letro in a panic, hoped on literally everything.. couldn't control it. Thank god the surgeon went back in and took it out for a very cheap price.

I learned my lesson though.. I stopped the trest asap at first site of swelling and pain, 5mg letro for a month, but nope.. it was perm.. 8 weeks later i got surgery.

My chest currently looks absolutely perfect, time between operations was like a year at most.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws