over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gyno Regrowth after surgery

mk_ultra

Newbies
Hello all,

I´ve been using steroids on and off for about 4 years. In the beginning I wasn´t using post cicle therapy, but in the last cicles I did.

Oddly it was during the latest cicles when I began to suffer gyno, and now it´s quite noticeable.

I´m going to undergo gyno surgery this month, and in the proccess they seem to leave a little mammary tissue inside so the nips don´t shrink in or coause some problem.

I´ve been told by the surgeon that in fact one could suffer from gyno again if the hormonal imbalance goes on.

I suppose it´s his way to tell me to stop using steroids by the way...

I don´t plan to become a walking crap, so I don´t plan stop using stuff!

but does anyone know if what he´s saying is true?

It would be total shit to suffer gyno again!!

Thank you

I had the surgery and yes, it did come back.
They left a bit of the gland to keep the nipple from inverting. I told him to take it all out, but he wouldn't (insurance was covering it).

I hear there are surgeons that remove the entire gland and place a small implant under the nipple to retain a normal look. I want to have it done so I never have to worry about gyno again.

Your doctor is right, gyno can come back again. They don't remove all the tissues so that can give you a normal looking nipple. I had mine done over 10 years ago, and I still get gyno flare up and I'm quick to jump on it with some form of AI.

As a gyno sufferer, it would be in your best interest to always keep your bodyfat %10 or lower, and to always have some nolvadex , aromasin, and ariidex on hand just in case! The lower your bodyfat, the less aromatisation occurs.

Your doctor is right, gyno can come back again. They don't remove all the tissues so that can give you a normal looking nipple. I had mine done over 10 years ago, and I still get gyno flare up and I'm quick to jump on it with some form of AI.

As a gyno sufferer, it would be in your best interest to always keep your bodyfat %10 or lower, and to always have some nolvadex , aromasin, and ariidex on hand just in case! The lower your bodyfat, the less aromatisation occurs.
key info in bold :lightbulb:

so it can come back...

damm it.

I suppose if you want it all to be cut away you just can´t ask for it... unless you pay for it.

this arises some more questions,

How much time does it take to heal and be able to train again?
Once you have it done, is it noticeable, leaves some scar?
Which are the best products against Gyno in your opinion?

Anyway thank you very much guys.

From my perspective, the first step is to understand what caused the gyno and stay away from it.

Hey bud, I feel your pain (pain in the a$$) that gyno is. Know your anti-estrogens and what they do and which ones can have a rebound effect. I myself am prone to gyno. So I am constantly ready. Arimidex, Aromasin (be careful with this), nolva. I would say arimidex is your best bet depending on you as a person. Also know what your running. If your running something like deca in your cycle it would be your safest bet to ADD some bromo or cabergoline. (because I'd imagine you wouldn't use deca without test) Gyno sucks, just be on the look out and like someone se mentioned less aromatization at lower bodyfat levels. Maybe work on getting as
lean as you possibly can, and then take it from there...

I got my gyno off my first cycle of Test enanthate at a whopping 250mgs a week! I learned that I'm sensitive to products that aromatize. Test, d-bol, eq, and anything else that aromatises is not good for me wothout a AI. However, I found that I have zero issues with progesti type product. Deca, Tren, Anadrol...all of them give me no water retention and zero gyno.

You just have to find how much of each conpound you can tolerate comfortably and have a bag ancilaries ready to go when time comes.

so it can come back...

How much time does it take to heal and be able to train again?
Once you have it done, is it noticeable, leaves some scar?
Which are the best products against Gyno in your opinion?

Mine was healed within a week pretty much, and I was able to train after 2 weeks.
Mine was not noticeable at all, the scars run along the outside line of the bottom of the areola, you'd literally have to twist my nipple up and stretch it out in order to see if it had been cut there.

I haven't really tried shrinking/treating mine with anything, but I am desperate to try anything. There is a gyno protocol somewhere that uses Letro, prami, masteron, and a few other things in an attempt to minimize the lump.

I take prami daily, it seems to help a little with the puffiness.

Here are some things I have come across in my quest to tighten up that nipple area. Some works alittle some I'm not sure of. The first thing is a good anti-estro that will lower the receptor activity. The next is the fact that gyno is made of connective tissue AND fat. Since there is fat there could be the option of a couple ways to treat this. I've tried yohimburn and it works alittle. It works for some and not others. This I would have to guess is because of how
Much actual fat is located there. The other thing is this which is alittle Freaky but injecting HGH into the tissue. I have heard that GH can spot reduce and it has also been said that GH direct GH injections cause tissue breakdown at the site of injection. More research into this would be needed. But depending on how bad the gyno is I would guess a protocol of nolva, or arimidex, and yohimburn would be a good first try. Just my 2 cents.

There was some discussion about injecting deoxycholate into the hard tissue in an attempt to dissolve it.
I am currently dieting, trying to get rid of as much fat from the area as possible. Once I see exactly how much hard tissue is there, I may try the deoxycholate.

I have never seen this suggested, but I was thinking about acetic acid too. The reason people don't want to use it with their IGF1 is because it can cause necrosis of the tissue it is injected into.... I am going to look into injecting straight AA into the lump too.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear