over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gyno Reversal protocol, high dose Letrozole

AIs can't reach testicular aromatase, so you can't reduce E2 more than about 60% with them, the studies that show you can reduce E2 by 98% are on postmenopausal women, that doesn't apply to men.

Nolvadex is the way to go, with an AI, as stated above.

What if your test ain't coming from your testes, does it still undergo testicular aromatase?

To the OP high dose letro = dried up joints. Aromasin + Raloxifene = Where'd that lump go?

What if your test ain't coming from your testes, does it still undergo testicular aromatase?

To the OP high dose letro = dried up joints. Aromasin + Raloxifene = Where'd that lump go?

I like the way you think brother, but watch out, some people in this thread take things out of context.

Kaladryn not you, your the fucking man:headbang:

Tried 'em all, except not in those insane doses, they won't work, don't worry. Surgery or bust, only thing that works. And the best part is you don't really have to worry about gyno again afterwards. they leave the smallest bit of tissue left usually to make sure your nipples don't go concave, but now i use the smallest dose of aromasin necessary (i cut my 25mg pills into 4ths) and i never experience any issues.

Nothing works 100 percent of the time. But I assure it worked for me more then once. Hard lumps completely gone and I've done it more then once. I used nolvadex.

Last edited:
Nothing works 100 percent of the time. But I assure it worked for me more then once. Hard lumps completely gone and I've done it more then once. I used nolvadex.

nolvadex made me feel gayer than bruce jenner pre op. literally could not find hard ons anywhere to be found

I've had surgery twice...yeah, gyno surgery twice!
If the glandular tissue is hard/formed and secretes fluid you'll need surgery. No amount of AI is going to make it dissapear once it's well established.

Testicular aromatase will aromatize even exo-text, but an AI will significantly lower it and with a SERM too, like you said, most gyno will be mostly gone.

Testicular aromatase will aromatize even exo-text, but an AI will significantly lower it and with a SERM too, like you said, most gyno will be mostly gone.

That pretty much sums it up if your going the NON-SURGICAL route,
Some DHT cream on the affected area may help a little further.

If taking 19Nor, Nolva will make it worse. But that wasn't the original question. Im trying to see if there in an actual , protocol of higher dose Letro, proviron and Masteron. I'll see if I can reach out to some pros I know and see what they think. Anyway I don't think it can be fully reversed, but if it can be shrunk enough you may not need surgery or a smaller surgery with better results.

Not necessarily so, sometimes having the "activated" breast glands in full flare is good for the qualified surgeon to see so he can remove and not miss those, remember he may NOT remove all the breast tissues for cosmetic reasons.

he may NOT remove all the breast tissues for cosmetic reasons.

Unless cosmetic surgeons are using some creative new implant they can't remove the entire gland or your nipples would concave/divit. They have to leave a little directly under the nipple to support it.

Unless cosmetic surgeons are using some creative new implant they can't remove the entire gland or your nipples would concave/divit. They have to leave a little directly under the nipple to support it.
Thats correct,
I should have said the "activated gland tissue" the surgeon will remove those and keep the rest for nipple support.

Tried 'em all, except not in those insane doses, they won't work, don't worry. Surgery or bust, only thing that works. And the best part is you don't really have to worry about gyno again afterwards. they leave the smallest bit of tissue left usually to make sure your nipples don't go concave, but now i use the smallest dose of aromasin necessary (i cut my 25mg pills into 4ths) and i never experience any issues.

I agree that when gyno is fibrous, then surgery is the only real option...BUT...Gyno can come back if the gland is left behind. Two options to deal with that is either remove the gland, or use SERM/AI after the procedure when juicing.

I would also like to mention that Nolvadex is underrated. If more people used Nolvadex then less cases of gyno would be reported.

I have pre-existing gyno and everything can aggravate it, however Nolva stops it dead in its tracks for me.

thread is almost useless without pics of said gyno tbh.

Just a General Question to find the protocol. A groups friend and I were discussing and he had concern about a small one, size of pea. I also get fat in the area. I'll see if he wants me to post his tit pics. lol. I also got the answer from someone with great knowledge on this. I didnt want to run asking questions each time so I figured ask here and someone might have heard about it.
Start Letro at 10 mg. work it up to 15 and see if results are coming in during the first 2 week. If so then increase to 25 mg and stay for about a month or until you longer see any changes or further reduction in size.
If within first 2 weeks on the starting dose you're not getting any results at all then the type of Gyno you have isn't reversible.
You can stay on prop, Proviron, Masteron or Primo while you're doing this. Prop is almost necessary so you dont kill your mood, and sex drive. This is also supposed to work well for fatty breast tissue. Will update after trying it on our rats.
BTW, Once its reduced to smallest size possible, you go in and have the surgery. Advantage would be less tissue to remove, and less sculpting. The procedure in this case may be cheaper and also done under local anesthesia.

Last edited:
Just a General Question to find the protocol. A groups friend and I were discussing and he had concern about a small one, size of pea. I also get fat in the area. I'll see if he wants me to post his tit pics. lol. I also got the answer from someone with great knowledge on this. I didnt want to run asking questions each time so I figured ask here and someone might have heard about it.
Start Letro at 10 mg. work it up to 15 and see if results are coming in during the first 2 week. If so then increase to 25 mg and stay for about a month or until you longer see any changes or further reduction in size.
If within first 2 weeks on the starting dose you're not getting any results at all then the type of Gyno you have isn't reversible.
You can stay on prop, Proviron, Masteron or Primo while you're doing this. Prop is almost necessary so you dont kill your mood, and sex drive. This is also supposed to work well for fatty breast tissue. Will update after trying it on our rats.
BTW, Once its reduced to smallest size possible, you go in and have the surgery. Advantage would be less tissue to remove, and less sculpting. The procedure in this case may be cheaper and also done under local anesthesia.

This is total bs, there are diminishing returns on AIs, taking 10 letro tabs per day (25mg) won't even work as well as 1 nolvadex, and not even close to as well as 1 letro+1 nolvadex. The OP is just making stuff up, "someone with great knowedge" lol

This is total bs, there are diminishing returns on AIs, taking 10 letro tabs per day (25mg) won't even work as well as 1 nolvadex, and not even close to as well as 1 letro+1 nolvadex. The OP is just making stuff up, "someone with great knowedge" lol
He's right. Hit the estrogen receptors at the actual glandular tissue site (nolva) and simultaneously lower circulating estrogen (E2) with an AI.

Raloxifene is a superior SERM to nolva for actual stubborn gyno.

If it's prolactin based (19nor compounds like tren and nandrolone), and you're going nuclear to stomp out a real flare up, I'd use the same approach but add in some caber and a small amount of masteron. It's crazy how masteron improving your A/E ratio/balance can seem to help sometimes when the core drugs aren't working as quick.

Usually if you keep estrogen in check and ratio good, prolactin won't be an issue.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner