over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gyno Reversal protocol, high dose Letrozole

pahlevan

Registered
I keep hearing Gyno can be reversed to a large degree, unsing high dose letro, proviron, and Masteron.
I have multiple people saying they've heard of it, but no one knows the protocol or doses. Ive heard anywhere fron 25 to 60 mg Letro, 50 to 100 Proviron and masteron. How long?
First hand info is appreciated.

aromasin 25 mg and 20 nolva till gone.

I reversed it few times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude with the letro at that high it would be cheaper to get surgery

AIs can't reach testicular aromatase, so you can't reduce E2 more than about 60% with them, the studies that show you can reduce E2 by 98% are on postmenopausal women, that doesn't apply to men.

Nolvadex is the way to go, with an AI, as stated above.

AIs can't reach testicular aromatase, so you can't reduce E2 more than about 60% with them, the studies that show you can reduce E2 by 98% are on postmenopausal women, that doesn't apply to men.

Nolvadex is the way to go, with an AI, as stated above.

Hmmmmmmm nice never heard this.

aromasin 25 mg and 20 nolva till gone.

I reversed it few times

I don’t know how true this is but there is a big difference how it was caused. AAS use if not solidified may be contour active but come of the SERM ( I believe Rolex is best) if it from being fat or fast at publicity there nothing that can be done but that gyno is not that bad, more of you nip looks like shit soft but fin hard unless your fat af. Prolactin gyno I’m not to sure how to deal w that beside dopamine antagonist, but I think it’s mostlyt lactation build up. This is all just bro shit I have heard.

Man that was painful to read.
I don’t know how true this is but there is a big difference how it was caused. AAS use if not solidified may be contour active but come of the SERM ( I believe Rolex is best) if it from being fat or fast at publicity there nothing that can be done but that gyno is not that bad, more of you nip looks like shit soft but fin hard unless your fat af. Prolactin gyno I’m not to sure how to deal w that beside dopamine antagonist, but I think it’s mostlyt lactation build up. This is all just bro shit I have heard.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Sure, Blah blah you’re right, just bro shit .. experience out weighs all that you just wrote, and I stopped reading. Ppl read what others type and spread it and you hear it..

Let me try to translate this bs, lol:

"If you are using a shitload of tren, nor-19s, drol (maybe), especially in combination, using nolvadex might not help get rid of the gyno"

Come off of these and the Nolvadex will dry the prolactin based gyno right up though.

Let me try to translate this bs, lol:

"If you are using a shitload of tren, nor-19s, drol (maybe), especially in combination, using nolvadex might not help get rid of the gyno"

Come off of these and the Nolvadex will dry the prolactin based gyno right up though.
If taking 19Nor, Nolva will make it worse. But that wasn't the original question. Im trying to see if there in an actual , protocol of higher dose Letro, proviron and Masteron. I'll see if I can reach out to some pros I know and see what they think. Anyway I don't think it can be fully reversed, but if it can be shrunk enough you may not need surgery or a smaller surgery with better results.

Sure, Blah blah you’re right, just bro shit .. experience out weighs all that you just wrote, and I stopped reading. Ppl read what others type and spread it and you hear it..

The guys is asking a fuck “bro protocol” so I don’t get the hostility from people these days. I KNOW WHAT I TYPED DID NOT MAKE SO MUCH SENSE BECAUSE I WAS TYPING FROM MY PHONE”

The only thing the completely fixes gyno is surgery to remove it and hopefully the glad. This has been posted idk how many time, so take your own advice. I just want to contribute a different angel, forgive me.

So take the bro protocol that you think is 100% studied real world evidence and keep on spreading it. If you have gyno there absolutely nothing you can do to rid of it only surgery. You can reduce the size and inflammation with all your serms and AIs but that not doing shit but reducing the site. The reason you think your was “cured” is because you really didn’t have the tissue grown there yet and where able to meditate your high estro or prolactin.

i so greatly apologies to everyone that had to read my post, I’ll refrain from ever posting my garbage.

If taking 19Nor, Nolva will make it worse. But that wasn't the original question. Im trying to see if there in an actual , protocol of higher dose Letro, proviron and Masteron. I'll see if I can reach out to some pros I know and see what they think. Anyway I don't think it can be fully reversed, but if it can be shrunk enough you may not need surgery or a smaller surgery with better results.

Your question has been answered, there is a way to shrink it, the method is tried and true and works great.

The guys is asking a fuck “bro protocol” so I don’t get the hostility from people these days. I KNOW WHAT I TYPED DID NOT MAKE SO MUCH SENSE BECAUSE I WAS TYPING FROM MY PHONE”

The only thing the completely fixes gyno is surgery to remove it and hopefully the glad. This has been posted idk how many time, so take your own advice. I just want to contribute a different angel, forgive me.

So take the bro protocol that you think is 100% studied real world evidence and keep on spreading it. If you have gyno there absolutely nothing you can do to rid of it only surgery. You can reduce the size and inflammation with all your serms and AIs but that not doing shit but reducing the site. The reason you think your was “cured” is because you really didn’t have the tissue grown there yet and where able to meditate your high estro or prolactin.

i so greatly apologies to everyone that had to read my post, I’ll refrain from ever posting my garbage.

I spread my experience, I never once said it’s what I “heard” or tried to sound smart. that how I reversed mine 5x Times now. it’s gone... I’m almost scared to tell you I was using nolvadex on tren so you won’t hit us with another 3 paragraphs of prolactin

Tried 'em all, except not in those insane doses, they won't work, don't worry. Surgery or bust, only thing that works. And the best part is you don't really have to worry about gyno again afterwards. they leave the smallest bit of tissue left usually to make sure your nipples don't go concave, but now i use the smallest dose of aromasin necessary (i cut my 25mg pills into 4ths) and i never experience any issues.

I spread my experience, I never once said it’s what I “heard” or tried to sound smart. that how I reversed mine 5x Times now. it’s gone... I’m almost scared to tell you I was using nolvadex on tren so you won’t hit us with another 3 paragraphs of prolactin

I have used 20 mg/day of nolva while on tren and test and reversed my gyno too. Like you say....it's what you experience, not what you read. And....what works for one person might not work for another.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear