over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gyno surgery done

royal

Registered
Hey guys,i finally had my surgery on thursday.I was originally schedueled in june but had to put it off.I'm actually glad i did because wearing the compression vest in the summer would really suck.I would highly recomend this surgery in the winter months.Any ways i'm very excited it is done and can finally post some pics in the near future and you will finally get to know me as a contributing member.

Congrats, Royal! Feels good knowing that it is hopefully going to come out looking normal or better again, doesn't it?

From my experience, continue to wear that compression vest for a good 4-6 weeks, and also don't even try to get in the gym before 4 weeks. Ease back into it, and if it gets flared up, just stop.

Taking something for inflammation helps, as does adequate protein, and glutamine for healing purposes.

Good luck, and post them pics up if you get time!

BMJ

Hey guys,i finally had my surgery on thursday.I was originally schedueled in june but had to put it off.I'm actually glad i did because wearing the compression vest in the summer would really suck.I would highly recomend this surgery in the winter months.Any ways i'm very excited it is done and can finally post some pics in the near future and you will finally get to know me as a contributing member.

Hey bro if you dont mind could you throw out a ball park figure of the surgery? I have two bros that had that surgery in mind and I could give them a number.

I know knowthing about the surgery or follow up procedure of it... whats the compression vest for?

I had mine done for $2500.00 total. did not have to wear a silly vest. 1 hour in/out surgery with local anesthesia. Incisions were made on the bottom part of the nipple. I was back in the gym after 3 days.

I had mine done for $2500.00 total. did not have to wear a silly vest. 1 hour in/out surgery with local anesthesia. Incisions were made on the bottom part of the nipple. I was back in the gym after 3 days.

It depends on how much fatty tissue needs to be removed. When I had mine done there was a decent amount, they put me to sleep. Hurt like a mofo for quite a few weeks but im glad I did it.

Mine was hereditary not from AAS.

Best of luck to you. Can't wait to see the pic's....:eek:

Hey bro if you dont mind could you throw out a ball park figure of the surgery? I have two bros that had that surgery in mind and I could give them a number.

I know knowthing about the surgery or follow up procedure of it... whats the compression vest for?

$4200.00 CAN.The vest is for pressing the skin around the area where the gland was removed.i had 96 & 93 grams of tissue removed.

3 days?ok then.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity