over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gyno surgery - Dr. Blau or Ganchi or ??

If you have fat in there it will just come back, they can't remove all the fat cells and fat cells have no limit in the size they can grow. I would diet all the fat off and then have just the gland removed. High estrogen levels will make the fat return in either case.

If you have fat in there it will just come back, they can't remove all the fat cells and fat cells have no limit in the size they can grow. I would diet all the fat off and then have just the gland removed. High estrogen levels will make the fat return in either case.
Ahhh see that’s what I was wondering. Dr. Maffei saw my gyno and said he would just remove the gland. A couple other surgeons said they would do lipo and gland removal. So I was wondering others experience. My body fat is pretty low but I hold most of my fat in my chest. So I didn’t know if I should just get the gland removed or get lipo too

Ahhh see that’s what I was wondering. Dr. Maffei saw my gyno and said he would just remove the gland. A couple other surgeons said they would do lipo and gland removal. So I was wondering others experience. My body fat is pretty low but I hold most of my fat in my chest. So I didn’t know if I should just get the gland removed or get lipo too
Holding fat in the chest is totally hormonal, I would just diet it off, shrink the gyno, then make a decision on removal. But this is from the perspective of someone who has no trouble dieting off fat.

Holding fat in the chest is totally hormonal, I would just diet it off, shrink the gyno, then make a decision on removal. But this is from the perspective of someone who has no trouble dieting off fat.
Oh yeah I dieted it off a couple years ago. My chest looked great besides the golf ball size lumps behind my nipples. So if it was you you would just get the glands removed ??

Oh yeah I dieted it off a couple years ago. My chest looked great besides the golf ball size lumps behind my nipples. So if it was you you would just get the glands removed ??
absolutely
this guy did a pro bodybuilder recently, looked pretty good, only 4k if you drive across the boarder, I think 8k on the US side (he has offices in both) https://www.drmanjarrez.com.mx/

Guys...PLEASE !!!...do your research...espec on these forums...BLAU...DISASTER !!!

Left me so mutilated i can never go out w.o. a shirt...I am not the only one here to tell you this...LISTEN
TO THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN DAMAGED AT HIS HANDS

Forget the price...its the.... the arrogance...denials...slipshod lipo...does multiple procedures a day like a factory...has lost interest caring in doing his best

much better cheaper around...you want an aesthetic improvement...not to hide your disfigurement the rest of your life

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity