over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gyno surgery - Dr. Blau or Ganchi or ??

what's this guys Dr Asayre full name? couldn't find him?

Neither could I... Info please?

I wonder if ProM should compile a list of doctors and specialties that members have used - including area of expertise, contact info, and maybe even a comments or ratings section. I am sure it would be incredibly helpful to the members here.

I am going to wait until I lose 10 pounds or so. I am north of 40 years and not on any gear ATM. The plan is to lose some bodyfat in hopes that the surgery results are better??? Is that what I am to understand that the leaner I am, the better the results? I am going to consider getting lipo on the abs while I am at it. If I can keep it around $10-$14k for everything then I am going to go for it.

I am then going to go balls to the wall cycle that will include a little of this, and little of that: Alaven Drol :D, Test, Tren, Winstrol, possibly GH :p

I would lose as much fat as possible. I had great results and like I said I was 20 pounds over weight when I did it, and once I leaned out it looked great. But they know how much to remove if you are at a reasonably lean weight, and yes its just supposed to come out better when you are leaner. I got lucky, I dieted my ass off while I recovered as I could not lift and it worked ok.

If you are going to spend that much I would go to maffei and tell him your going to spend that much and he will tell you how far it will go. We have given him business already so he will hook it up.

Check out the guy in the city also, it cant hurt. All i know if me and several friends have used Maffei and it always comes out great. Gyno, ab etching, love handles. He tightens your skin with that lazer or whatever, all i know is it works,

**broken link removed**

Asare

Looks like he's being sued for turning an HIV patient away

Regardless he does great work

Last edited:
**broken link removed**

Asare

Looks like he's being sued for turning an HIV patient away

Regardless he does great work

Is this NY law.? When I had surgery in NY 2seprate occasions had to get testing done if I had HIV or not and in other states I didn't.

Last edited:
Is this NY law.? When I had surgery in NY 2seprate occasions had to get testing done if I had HIV or not and in other states I didn't.

I did not have to get anything done in fact I ask the doctor if I could get a full blood panel before we have the surgery just to see if there's anything we should be concerned about and he agreed but it wasn't required.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk 2

Can anyone pm me maffeis office number where he does the procedure. I called the one I found online and they kept trying to get me into bariartic surgery.. 😩😩

Maybe they r Tryna tell me something.. Lol

Can anyone pm me maffeis office number where he does the procedure. I called the one I found online and they kept trying to get me into bariartic surgery.. 😩😩

Sent you a p.m. in response... I took care of you... read you pm messages

All I know Blau ruined my body. I can never take off my shirt again because of him. He was so aggressive and went overboard with the lipo I look worse now because of his technique created very loose skin.

I should make appointment to see him before he retires under an alias name to show him how he ruined my body for life. I sent him a letter and called his office and received no response. HE KNOWS HE MESSED UP! I really wish I cancelled surgery that day.

If you see him sweating and having tremors don’t have surgery cancel. I wish statute of limitations didn’t run out. I rather have kept the gyno I had than have the look I have now. THANKS DR. BLAU!

I’m being told the only way to fix what he did was cut out skin. I hate scars! So now I left with looking like a melted candle or spending money to have a bunch of scars and something I don’t want.

this may sound really dumb, but has anyone that was squeamish gotten this surgery? I seen everyone says you save your money by staying awake but im scared i would pass out. I had a lipoma removed from my thigh once and even though you used local anesthesia, i could still feel the pulling and pressure and i ended up puking lol.

Maffei transformed me no joke.. Cheapest price by far after all my consults. Worth the long drive for me. Couldn't be happier. His office was awesome. Kept my wife occupied during visits and proceedures. Legit guy, couldn't be happier thanks to ny muscle.

Maffei transformed me no joke.. Cheapest price by far after all my consults. Worth the long drive for me. Couldn't be happier. His office was awesome. Kept my wife occupied during visits and proceedures. Legit guy, couldn't be happier thanks to ny muscle.

True. He's become a close friend of mine now and see him at the gym weekly.

Does anyone know any good surgeons on the west coast?

I live in Saipan (by Guam) and I know a guy here who flew to the Philippines and got it done for $900! And before you assume (like I would have) that's the equivalent of getting surgery done in Mexico, the Philippines has better healthcare outcomes than the USA. And the dollar is super freaking strong right now.

True. He's become a close friend of mine now and see him at the gym weekly.

Do you knowing he's sone international patients? Is it viable to travel out from uk? If it means the best surgeon then I would do it

All I know Blau ruined my body. I can never take off my shirt again because of him. He was so aggressive and went overboard with the lipo I look worse now because of his technique created very loose skin.

I should make appointment to see him before he retires under an alias name to show him how he ruined my body for life. I sent him a letter and called his office and received no response. HE KNOWS HE MESSED UP! I really wish I cancelled surgery that day.

If you see him sweating and having tremors don’t have surgery cancel. I wish statute of limitations didn’t run out. I rather have kept the gyno I had than have the look I have now. THANKS DR. BLAU!

I’m being told the only way to fix what he did was cut out skin. I hate scars! So now I left with looking like a melted candle or spending money to have a bunch of scars and something I don’t want.

I tried responding to your p.m. but I can't your box is full clean it up I got some good info for you

i used ganchi for a skin removal (360 degree) as i had loose skin from significant weight loss and he also repaired my umbilical hernia. he wasn't cheap, but he did a phenomenal job. top notch

I know this thread is old but has anyone used xsculpt ? I hear they are awesome. I really like how they remove the whole gland so it won’t come back.

I can't tell you how happy I am with Dr Maffei and his cost was the best around... you stay awake during the surgery and your bullshitting with him the whole time....we were talking about diet and training etc the whole time...he is a very down to earth cool guy. I see him in the gym like once a week as well he's a solid dude.

Also I was working out again in about a week, my pain was minimal. And the only reason I waited that long was because he kept busting my chops to give it a little more time.

He doesn’t do lipo does he ? I hear it’s needed in most cases because most gyno is what you call mixed gyno

Did you guys that have had gyno surgery just get gland removal or lipo too?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws