over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gyno Surgery in Mexico, Puerto Vallarta

Consistent_Phase6386

Registered
Newbies
I like the prices and testimonials I’m seeing. I know there are guys in the USA(I’m located in FL) but I don’t feel that the job is worth $4k-6k. It’s not that I couldn’t save up that much, it’s more of my attitude of knowing

1. Transgender FTM individuals DO NOT PAY THAT AMOUNT FOR FULL BREAST REMOVAL. EVER. I do not agree with the politics. The system is rigged against biological males. Insurance covers them and not us, which is sick and bigoted. Their body image matters but we have to suck it up?? No. No. Hell no. It offends me. So there’s that.

2. Two snips and some local(or even general) anesthesia are not worth more than 2k in my eyes, so I’ve put a cap on what I’m willing to pay for the procedure. $3,000 is my cap, and I don’t care where I have to go. I will not be robbed.

Does anyone here have any experiences with any particular doctor? Any recommendations? I have my mind made up and I’m going. It was either there or Prague. Anyone ever stayed in Puerto Vallarta?

I understand the feeling of being frustrated with paying more than we should, but I think this is one of those things in life you bend over and take it up the ass for. To me the variance in good/bad work is well worth a couple extra grand to know you're going to get it done right and it's going to look great.

Ive stayed there its not bad not like Cozumel but not bad. I've never used a surgeon but ive had a lot of work done on my mouth no problems, its finding then right doctor there is a lot of them that went to school in use I would say do your research before jumping into it.

I suppose in most cases you get what you pay for. Have you talked with any of their former patients? Or are you just going off the before and afters from their website? Do you think they are going to post pics of the botched jobs that they've done?

What if something goes wrong like a clot or such? Are you comfortable getting emergency treatment in Mexico vs. the US?

I like the prices and testimonials I’m seeing. I know there are guys in the USA(I’m located in FL) but I don’t feel that the job is worth $4k-6k. It’s not that I couldn’t save up that much, it’s more of my attitude of knowing

1. Transgender FTM individuals DO NOT PAY THAT AMOUNT FOR FULL BREAST REMOVAL. EVER. I do not agree with the politics. The system is rigged against biological males. Insurance covers them and not us, which is sick and bigoted. Their body image matters but we have to suck it up?? No. No. Hell no. It offends me. So there’s that.

2. Two snips and some local(or even general) anesthesia are not worth more than 2k in my eyes, so I’ve put a cap on what I’m willing to pay for the procedure. $3,000 is my cap, and I don’t care where I have to go. I will not be robbed.

Does anyone here have any experiences with any particular doctor? Any recommendations? I have my mind made up and I’m going. It was either there or Prague. Anyone ever stayed in Puerto Vallarta?
4k to 6k is cheap af. my biochemist client who is from persia just payed 10k for it done in LA by a persian doc. JEEZ guys famous though

I’d pay the 4-6k or even a bit more if I were in that position, unless I was beyond certain that not only would the procedure be equally effective, but that the surgery would be precise and after care be perfect so as to reduce recovery time.

You’re not paying for the short, easy procedure, you’re paying for the experience, expertise, and years or decades of practice they’ve poured in.

Hell, I charge clients $200/hour for consulting and work they could get for free online or for half price at other shops, but they pay it so they don’t have to spend years understanding the nuance and technical aspects of what my team can deliver.

You’re paying for an outcome, make sure you’re picking based on best outcome and not lowest price.

I’ve been in touch with a ton of doctors in a bunch of different countries this past week. I’m still headed to Mexico at this point.

Prague surgeons can’t operate on Americans because of some COVID crap, so that’s off the table. The doctors in Mexico charge $3800-4100 all inclusive. A bit more than what I wanted but very affordable. Brazil has some similar options but the Mexican clinics are super accommodating so far.

My mother is insisting that I at least ask my insurance about it and explore USA options. I already know what they’re going to say but I’m going to do it since she asked.

4-6 isnt bad. I was quoted way more state side. I know it’s frowned upon but I got mine in Mexico as well. I work with two chicks that for great agumentation and tummy tucks at the same place so that is why i went. Super easy process. Zero complaints. Hit me up if you want a resource.

For reference. Top is now bottom is 2015. I got conned into 3 years on methadone which made me fat as hell which then exacerbated my gyno from level one to two. I’ve been off for a year and slowly losing weight. Nothing the scalpel can’t cure. P.S. I’m on TRT cyp 200mg every other week now for 4 years and just started hgh at 4iu last month with .25mg of Arimidex daily. I’m not trying to cycle anything in this shape. Whoops name in the picture. Don’t care. 1A7D4949-CE35-4DAA-93B8-EE3FDDD236B8.jpeg

Attachments

• DCFA7E3F-3ADF-42B2-8591-94C9A05802DC.jpeg
    DCFA7E3F-3ADF-42B2-8591-94C9A05802DC.jpeg
    37.8 KB · Views: 17
It looks worse from the front. Awful. I look like a 60s fat wrestler View attachment 165426
if this is you now id say just keep losing fat first, looks like you still have a lot to go but can't really tell for sure from the picture. losing the fat will tighten everything up, right now its hard to say if you even have gyno or if its just fat.

For reference. Top is now bottom is 2015. I got conned into 3 years on methadone which made me fat as hell which then exacerbated my gyno from level one to two. I’ve been off for a year and slowly losing weight. Nothing the scalpel can’t cure. P.S. I’m on TRT cyp 200mg every other week now for 4 years and just started hgh at 4iu last month with .25mg of Arimidex daily. I’m not trying to cycle anything in this shape. Whoops name in the picture. Don’t care.
Read XX's post on the actual gyno.

Not sure how much experience your TRT Dr. has but 200mg Test EOW and .25Arimidex daily is a HORRIBLE protocol.

You need to get your diet, cardio, and TRT regimen in order before spending ANY money on surgery.

if this is you now id say just keep losing fat first, looks like you still have a lot to go but can't really tell for sure from the picture. losing the fat will tighten everything up, right now its hard to say if you even have gyno or if its just fat.
This ^^^

Get your BF down into single digits and your whole life will change for the better.

Then you can keep that $3800 and use it somewhere more productive.

Let the ugly burn.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420