over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gyno surgery permanence

Hypertrophyguy

Registered
OK guys I have been searching and need some good answers. I haven't spoken to a doc yet but I am pretty sensitive to estrogen and have been fighting a losing battle against bewbies for a little while now. Its just starting to get noticable if I lay off the nolvadex. i have a good doc down here that looked at my case and it will be $2k which is awesome.
But I want to know if I can still have problems after the surgery and whats witht he mammary gland removal?? I have been searching this all day and can't find much thanks.

get the whole gland taken out and I am pretty sure it cant come back. I will be having it done this winter

Thanks pumped,
Yeah I have kind of come to the conclussion that for me anyways there isn't a drug out there that will keep me 100% gyno free. I have tried it all. So surgery is the only option.

I've heard that a doc needs to be very proficient at repairing bitch tits when "entire" mammary gland is removed. It can cause an unsightly indent at the nipples if not done properly - that's why most leave in some of the gland (I'm relatively sure about that).

xcel

yes but who wants to go through that crap and have it come back again.

A friend of mine in New York City was really sensitive to gyno and he got it pretty bad inspite of anti-estrogens. He ended up having the surgery there for around $5,000 if I recall correctly. They removed the whole gland and did a great job. Now he doesn't use any anti e's and has never had a hint of it since. I have seen the result and it is amazing because you can't tell that anything was removed and there is no hideous scar. He did tell me just how much was removed and I was shocked! There is more there than meets the eye. I definitely wouldn't just use anyone because you want it done right so it doesn't come back and you want it to also look good afterwards too.

i have seen some bad surgeries... i would reccomend seeing a plastic surgeon to have it removed or someone who specializesin only that.

I have a gyno prob. and I spoke to a plastic surgeon about it. He said it would require a bilateral mastectomy (removing both glands entirely). He has done numerous BBers and even questioned me about AS usage. He quoted me $5600 for the entire procedure but his work is excellent based on patients of his have seen. I have seen the results of a general surgeon doing it to a friend of mine and it looks bad. He has indentions and one of his nips is crooked. It's worth saving up the extra $$s and getting it done right.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity