over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gyno surgery question

slayer37

Registered
Newbies
I have gyno surgery scheduled in 4 weeks. My surgeon recommends no upper body training for 4 weeks post-op.
Is he being overly cautious and just covering his ass, or were you able to safely train sooner than 4 weeks?

For me, 4 weeks was right about what I needed. If I trained even remotely hard, on any bodypart, my chest would get inflamed somewhat....at least for the first 2-3 weeks. Light cardio (stationary bike) and calves were the only 2 things I could do during that period. I mean if I had super super lightweight like going through the motions, it probably wouldn't have caused issues.

For me, the vest they can order to help with fluid retention really helped me a lot. I had to suck down in size for them to even fit me in one, and by the end of the 3-4 weeks i wore it, it was hard to not outgrow it, haha. The excision part does not cause too much issue, I believe it's when they have to do a lot of lipo is where most of the bruising and stuff happens. I only had to have very light lipo as i was pretty lean. I doubt yuou will need much if any lipo seeing your pics.

I also had my first umbilical hernia fixed that same day. It was not bad at all for me, just a few days of soreness like if you hadn't trained for a year and then went in and killed it and got serious DOMS, lol.

For me, 4 weeks was right about what I needed. If I trained even remotely hard, on any bodypart, my chest would get inflamed somewhat....at least for the first 2-3 weeks. Light cardio (stationary bike) and calves were the only 2 things I could do during that period. I mean if I had super super lightweight like going through the motions, it probably wouldn't have caused issues.

For me, the vest they can order to help with fluid retention really helped me a lot. I had to suck down in size for them to even fit me in one, and by the end of the 3-4 weeks i wore it, it was hard to not outgrow it, haha. The excision part does not cause too much issue, I believe it's when they have to do a lot of lipo is where most of the bruising and stuff happens. I only had to have very light lipo as i was pretty lean. I doubt yuou will need much if any lipo seeing your pics.
Thanks man. Yep, he said no lipo. Just gland removal. Can't fathom 4 weeks off...that's going to blow.

I have gyno surgery scheduled in 4 weeks. My surgeon recommends no upper body training for 4 weeks post-op.
Is he being overly cautious and just covering his ass, or were you able to safely train sooner than 4 weeks?
I kept off the weights for 4 weeks. After about 2 weeks I started light cardio. Listen to your doc - you spending a lot of money. No reason to fuck up your recovery.

My surgeon recommended 4 weeks as well.

Take the doctor advise, 2-4 weeks I have seen up to 6 weeks
You can train by doing light cardio walking etc.
I would not out any stress on your upper body.

I started light upper body at 2 weeks but my gyno wasn't that bad.

Prob 4 weeks or so for me as well before I even felt I was ready to train again. I had gland and lipo though and IMO it was the lipo that caused a lot of fluid to build up and slowed the process down. Gland alone should be really straight forward and quick procedure.

Thanks man. Yep, he said no lipo. Just gland removal. Can't fathom 4 weeks off...that's going to blow.

You can probably speed the healing with a little BPC-157 and hgh. But I wouldn’t start it until like week two.

Just find an stationary bike and make a training goal to keep motivation up….like drop your resting heart rate 10 BPM in those 4 weeks. Incline walking and the bike.

Just PCT give your receptors a break get on some colengen and joint supplements and think about how hard you going to kill it after 4 weeks

You can probably speed the healing with a little BPC-157 and hgh. But I wouldn’t start it until like week two.

Just find an stationary bike and make a training goal to keep motivation up….like drop your resting heart rate 10 BPM in those 4 weeks. Incline walking and the bike.
That's a great idea

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88