over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

gyno surgery recovery time

gimmejuice

Registered
Howdy,

I'm looking to get my gyno cut out somwtime in the near future. I'm wondering if I had it done on a Friday, would I be able to return to work by Monday without anyone noticing? I have an office job, so no heavy lifting.

Also, anyone happen to know of a good doc in the cincinnatti or columbus area? I don't want to pay for my chest to get jacked up looking..

thanks,
GJ

gimmejuice said:
Howdy,

I'm looking to get my gyno cut out somwtime in the near future. I'm wondering if I had it done on a Friday, would I be able to return to work by Monday without anyone noticing? I have an office job, so no heavy lifting.

Also, anyone happen to know of a good doc in the cincinnatti or columbus area? I don't want to pay for my chest to get jacked up looking..

thanks,
GJ

I dont know of any docter in that area but I would definatly "shop" around. I had gyno from puberty and had it cut out in 99'. You should be able to return to work on monday as long as you dont have to reach above your head. When I had mine cut out I wasnt able to get any dishes out or anything because of the reaching above my head and the stretch it caused. If memory serves me correct I was back to lifting legs one week after the surgery then added other body parts at about 2.5-3 weeks. I think I was able to do chest very light at about 4 weeks. I hoped that helps some.

Here is site that lists surgeons specializing in gyno. When you click on the link it'll show the docs available in Ohio.

**broken link removed**

I'm in Cincinnati and had my gyno cut out about a year or so ago. I had Dr. Kurtis Martin perform the surgery and had the procedure done on Thurs. and was back to work on Monday. I work a desk job though so it wasn't an issue and recovery from this surgery isn't bad at all.

He also has an office around the Dayton Mall area if that is closer to where you're at.

I'll be working an office job also, so I should be cool. I jsut don't want to have to tell anyone what I'm having done..

Thanks for the replies fellas. Much appreciated.

GJ

Viking said:
I'm in Cincinnati and had my gyno cut out about a year or so ago. I had Dr. Kurtis Martin perform the surgery and had the procedure done on Thurs. and was back to work on Monday. I work a desk job though so it wasn't an issue and recovery from this surgery isn't bad at all.

He also has an office around the Dayton Mall area if that is closer to where you're at.

I'm in Columbus now, but will probably be moving to the Dayton area in a couple months. Were you satisfied with the job this guy did? A buddy of mine got his cut out by a doc in Cleveland, and I think it looks worse now than before.

thanks,
GJ

Yeah, he did a decent job for someone who generally only performs the surgery on fat bastards. No more puffy nips and he took out most of the glands behind the nipple that were roughly the size of a golf ball sized mass. I'm heading back in to have it touched up here soon. When I flex on my right side the nipple kind of folds over a tad (sorta like how craig titus' used to) but once I lose some bodyfat it might not look the same so I'm cutting down to see first before going back in.

No one will notice after you've had the surgery at work. You'll just wear a compression vest but it's easily hidden under normal clothes because it fits so tight.

Viking said:
No one will notice after you've had the surgery at work. You'll just wear a compression vest but it's easily hidden under normal clothes because it fits so tight.

Excellent. I can't wait to get it over with.

thanks for the help,
GJ

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member