over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gyno Surgery..Texas

ive had since puberty too. Shit is a pain in the tits...literally:banghead:

considering surgery myself to get these tities just right.

been hearing about some surgeons caving in your nipples tho. Ide be certain to pay the pretty penny or atleast a well experienced doctor.

I got it at 16( didnt touch sterioids til i was 21) horribly bad. Painfully bad. Had the surgery at 17. 45 now and no reoccurance so they must have got it all.

I have decided to move forward with the surgery. Planning it over Labor Day weekend. Going to use a doc my wife has used in the past. Met with him today. Was very pleased with consultation compared to the other doc. This doc took all kind of measurements of my chest, showed me more pics, etc... He is more expensive, but his results speak for themselves from what I saw.

My only hesitation is that the doctor is telling me two months before I can go back to lifting. Also he has me in a compression shirt for 3 months.

As anybody had it done, and how long were you really out? I am worried about losing the 2 months, and then actually being longer than that until I can get to the weights I am lifting now.

Any opinions?

My only hesitation is that the doctor is telling me two months before I can go back to lifting. Also he has me in a compression shirt for 3 months.

As anybody had it done, and how long were you really out? I am worried about losing the 2 months, and then actually being longer than that until I can get to the weights I am lifting now.

Any opinions?

That sounds crazy. I'm scheduled to have it done here in NC next week. Told me to stay out of gym for first 4 days... Maybe don't train chest for a week. Hell I have had two ACL reconstructions and I was back in the gym quicker than 2 months. The procedure is very simple. You can watch them done on youtube lol

Also, if you can avoid the lyposuction part (assuming you don't have a lot of fat).. that will make it cheaper and decrease recovery time.. I know two people closely that have used docs in area and just got the gland removed (no lypo).. and they were both in gym again after 6-7 days

I do have to have lipo. Reason he says two months is because he wants to make sure the skin shrinks back down. Thus the reason for the compression shirts.

Just wondering GH would help speed up the healing process, or would the water retention it causes hurt?

Had my gyno/lipo surgery Friday. Went well. No bruising at all. Stayed one night in the hospital. Swollen like crazy all over. It is amazing the difference I see even in the pics my wife took 4 hours post surgery when the doc came in to have a look at me. Going to be a while before I am back in the gym. Eating a lot of anti inflammatory food, taking certain supps listed in another gyno surgery thread and taking 2iu of HGH in the morning and at night hoping to heal quicker than what the doc says. He is telling me 6 weeks before I can go back to 100% activity. 4 weeks before I can do some light cardio. I am determined to get a full release at the 4 week mark though. He was so surprised I did not bruise at all. Took out 560cc out of me through the lipo. Funny story..they woke me up from the surgery, and could not lift me on to the hospital bed. I literally moved myself over on the hospital bed off of the surgery table. Was talking college football with the nurse 6 minutes after they woke me up. They were so surprised. I am hoping for some great results. Been dealing with this since I hit puberty....25+years.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws