over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gyno surgery tomorrow morning

Congrats. My surgeon went through an incision near the armpit. It was super sore, but not a terrible recovery. I wish I had it done earlier in life.

I think if the patient complains of pain and discomfort from the mass then that would qualify for non-cosmetic. There needs to be some reason to remove it other than it looks bad.

I've been told the same. If you complain of severe pain that often it can be removed with insurance covering it. I would be picky on who I would let do the surgery though.

They went in just below my pec, no nipple incision was needed. Doc thought he may have to but was able to get all tissue and fat out via two small incisions and using a couple different forms of liposuction.

It’s been 4 weeks. Some hard areas that are scar tissue which are sore but will go away. My nipples are a little abnormally flat. Doc said sometimes they will even invert but by 6 week mark everything should look normal. Very happy so far. No more restrictions and can do full body workouts now.

The worst part of the whole thing was wearing that f’ing compression vest for 3 weeks. It was so uncomfortable. Was so restricting I had trouble sleeping and screwed up my posture and caused back aches.

They went in just below my pec, no nipple incision was needed. Doc thought he may have to but was able to get all tissue and fat out via two small incisions and using a couple different forms of liposuction.

It’s been 4 weeks. Some hard areas that are scar tissue which are sore but will go away. My nipples are a little abnormally flat. Doc said sometimes they will even invert but by 6 week mark everything should look normal. Very happy so far. No more restrictions and can do full body workouts now.

The worst part of the whole thing was wearing that f’ing compression vest for 3 weeks. It was so uncomfortable. Was so restricting I had trouble sleeping and screwed up my posture and caused back aches.

What's the purpose of the compression vest?

What's the purpose of the compression vest?

Prevent hematoma formation.

I had small neg pressure drains and ace wraps...for about 2 weeks.

If your surgeon sends off gyno samples to get tested for cancer(which mine did) its covered. The breast cancer act of 1998 doesn't only apply to women, but also for men.
And no, I didn't have cancer, my samples were benign. But I did complain of pain and discomfort too. Which also helps. And as one of the above posters said, my surgeon considered it
'breast mass', which I assume also helps with the insurance covering it.

What kind of surgeon was it? Did you need to be referred?

Is it noticeable through your shirt? Like a button up dress shirt for example?

If your inferring the end result post surgery then no. Very difficlt to see the small scars on the lower borders of both nipples. You'd never know I had the surgery. Tight shirts, dress shirts...no abnormal printing. Going through the base of the pec or armpit wasn't a common approach when I had the surgery. I'm sure that technique came years later from breast augmentations.

If your inferring the end result post surgery then no. Very difficlt to see the small scars on the lower borders of both nipples. You'd never know I had the surgery. Tight shirts, dress shirts...no abnormal printing. Going through the base of the pec or armpit wasn't a common approach when I had the surgery. I'm sure that technique came years later from breast augmentations.

I meant, with the compression vest on. Is it visible through a shirt? Curious if I should take time off of work if I ever have it done.

I meant, with the compression vest on. Is it visible through a shirt? Curious if I should take time off of work if I ever have it done.

With the drains still in it would have been very obvious. I was in quite a bit of pain as I recall. Was laid up for around a week and not really wanting to leave the couch. The original op of this thread would be a better souce of current info as it appears the surgical approach & closure have changed a lot since my procedure.

I took like a week off from work when I had mine done. As long as your work is not strenuous, you're not lifting or climbing, you should be fine after a week or so. You're not going to want to go back to work right away anyways, you'll want to rest. I know I did.
If I remember, I was back in the gym like at week 6, post surgery.

I took like a week off from work when I had mine done. As long as your work is not strenuous, you're not lifting or climbing, you should be fine after a week or so. You're not going to want to go back to work right away anyways, you'll want to rest. I know I did.
If I remember, I was back in the gym like at week 6, post surgery.

what cycle started the gyno and what cycle made it the worst?

I definitely had to wear dress shirts that fit a little bigger. No one could tell it was there. No drains thank god

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws