over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gyno surgery

dfresh333

Registered
How many of you have had it done and what was your impression of the whole ideal like price, pain, recovery time and reoccurring gyno after.

Had it in 2011. I did it with no pain killers, no local anesthetic, nothing because it was $700 cheaper without it. $2,600 and well worth it. Dr. did an awesome job, no recurrence and I use less AI's and serms now than I ever did, even at high doses. The first 2 days suck, but again I took no pain killers. It was below freezing when I got it done and walking outside the first time was the worst of it. I took a month off upper body but could have started sooner.

Ok thanks. Did you have any strange bandaging or recovery procedures that would make it obvious or kept you out of work?

Didn't like it at all, some damage in the area and problems with sensitivity. I suggest you try anti-gyno protocol first. I did one it worked but then opted for surgery, wasn't happy with the results for sure.:eek:

Didn't like it at all, some damage in the area and problems with sensitivity. I suggest you try anti-gyno protocol first. I did one it worked but then opted for surgery, wasn't happy with the results for sure.:eek:

I think surgery should always be a last resort option. Unfortunately, I know a lot of guys don't have a choice because of the extent of their gyno. The good thing is that there are a lot of options to fight gyno these days that have been very effective without surgery

seen too many guys run steroids even with existing gyno problems.. this is wrong

gotta get that taken care of beforehand and learn how to combat it

Had it in my mid twenties. Gyno was half from puberty half from AAS. Paid cash $6000. My surgeon tried to be Picasso and " shape and contour " instead of just taking it all out. I explained to him beforehand that I wanted it all out, he just did what he wanted so now I still have lumps but they look about 80% better. Recovery was easy, first few days had little fluid pumps, after that had a compression wrap.

I paid around 5k and went to a surgeon that would take it all out. Fairly happy with the end result. I have little indent when I flex my left pec but other than that it turned out great. Puffy Nips Are Bitch AND It Was Worth Every penny.

Just the compression wrap. You can totally hide it. Ask surgeon about staying awake if you want to go cheaper, I was bsing with him the whole time.

I never had to go the sugery route, the anti-gyno-cure always worked for me whenever problems arose.Surgery should always be a last option,after all other options are exhausted.

Last edited:
You'll save money over the long run if you have the surgery. You waste too much money on temporary fixes. Plus if you reside in the US, gyno surgery falls under the breast cancer act of 1998. Insurance will cover it..

Yeah but the surgeons who participate suck trust me. No good gyno surgery is free.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Yeah but the surgeons who participate suck trust me. No good gyno surgery is free.

I disagree... I went to the top surgeon in my region and mine was covered. But I also had tumors, they were benign, but still tumors.

I paid my co-insurance and deductible.

Last edited:
How do you find Drs who are going to say it's cancerous or whatever so it falls under the 1998 law?

I just had it done in December. First of all I call BS on insurance covering it. They will cover a general surgeon doing the gland removal but a general surgeon lacks the finesse of a plastic surgeon and also they won't cover any necessary lipo that might be required in the area. Trust me when I say you want it all done in one try not multiple surgeries. Also my doc had to leave a little behind so the nipples don't go concave....well guess what? I'm back on Tren and I'm already having nip sensitivity on .50mg adex and .50mg dostinex so I'm going to have to run some letro to clear up the puffiness and basically stay away from heavy androgens DESPITE having the surgery anyway. It's a tough situation.

Try some of those topical fat burning creams on the nips. Lately I've been using it and no shit I notice a difference.

Try some of those topical fat burning creams on the nips. Lately I've been using it and no shit I notice a difference.

I had the fat lipoed. All I have now (on cycle) is puffy nips with a penny sized lump under each one. No doubt as soon as I drop the tren it will go away. I just need to find a long term solution that will fix the issue so I can continue to use androgens. Pretty sure it's probably going to have to fall into the category of using Letro throughout my entire cycles, which sucks.

I had the fat lipoed. All I have now (on cycle) is puffy nips with a penny sized lump under each one. No doubt as soon as I drop the tren it will go away. I just need to find a long term solution that will fix the issue so I can continue to use androgens. Pretty sure it's probably going to have to fall into the category of using Letro throughout my entire cycles, which sucks.

I have no lumps just some fat and puff left there that I'm still trying to eliminate through diet and cardio. It's from puberty.

There is though a tiny thing on my left maybe the size of a small bb that I can probably attribute to AAS use. But it's so small I sometimes can't find it.

I have no lumps just some fat and puff left there that I'm still trying to eliminate through diet and cardio. It's from puberty.

There is though a tiny thing on my left maybe the size of a small bb that I can probably attribute to AAS use. But it's so small I sometimes can't find it.

I'd consider yourself lucky. I feel like I can only run HRT test, masteron, EQ, var, maybe Tbol, without flaring up. Anything else will pretty much do it.

I went to Dr. Blau who was most expensive hack job. Im still getting revision done this day and he never reasoned to letters i sen him addressing the issues. what sucks my insurance called me afterwards and would've covered procedure in network as endocrinology issue but i bought into the Dr. Blau hype. If its not bad i would wait try letro and topical loose bodyfat see how it looks.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131