over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gyno surgery

Gynecomastia surgery

Had it done 2 days ago. I live in NYC and went to a fellow program at a well regarded hospital. Basically the fellow who is a plastic surgeon that is getting one additional year of clinical experience performs under the guidance of a attending plastic surgeon. The cost was $3900. The surgeon used a special canula that enabled him to pull the glandular tissue in small pieces not necessitating a sub-areolar incision.

I also had lipo on ab/flanks (was going under general anyway, so decided to add it as well). I'm still in several layers of compression garnets. Will be able to see the outcome this coming Tuesday.

There was almost 2 liters of tissue/fluid removed from my chest (i'm 5'11 233 lbs at around 20% body fat) and another 2 liters from my abs/flanks. The post op pain is moderate but manageable with pain meds. Within 24 hours of the procedure my weight ballooned to 257, despite having about 8 lbs of fluid/tissue removed. I'm sitting at 247 today and expect to drop to lower than surgery day weight in the next couple of weeks.

Last edited:
Had it done 2 days ago. I live in NYC and went to a fellow program at a well regarded hospital. Basically the fellow who is a plastic surgeon that is getting one additional year of clinical experience performs under the guidance of a attending plastic surgeon. The cost was $3900. The surgeon used a special canula that enabled him to pull the glandular tissue in small pieces not necessitating a sub-areolar incision.

I also had lipo on ab/flanks (was going under general anyway, so decided to add it as well). I'm still in several layers of compression garnets. Will be able to see the outcome this coming Tuesday.

There was almost 2 liters of tissue/fluid removed from my chest (i'm 5'11 233 lbs at around 20% body fat) and another 2 liters from my abs/flanks. The post op pain is moderate but manageable with pain meds. Within 24 hours of the procedure my weight ballooned to 257, despite having about 8 lbs of fluid/tissue removed. I'm sitting at 247 today and expect to drop to lower than surgery day weight in the next couple of weeks.

Wow keep us updated on your recovery and pressure.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Gynecomastia surgery - update

Will do. Feeling pretty good today. Swelling is slowly shifting down with gravity. My face and upper shoulders are looking better. I didn't have much of any love handles but right now that area is incredibly swollen and the part that is visible from under the foam padding is very bruised.

Wow keep us updated on your recovery and pressure.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Is it just doctors preference on whether or not they take the whole gland out? I hear people saying that some docs won't take the whole thing out, but I would assume every body builder would want the whole thing out so it doesn't grow again

Is it just doctors preference on whether or not they take the whole gland out? I hear people saying that some docs won't take the whole thing out, but I would assume every body builder would want the whole thing out so it doesn't grow again

Its best to get the whole thing removed. I am sure all doctors/surgeons have their own opinions, but its all up to you. Its your body, correct?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131