over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gyno Surgery

Lifted^Research

Registered
I just spend a load of money on surgery to remove my gyno I feel like it is coming back its only been two weeks since i had surgury! Not kool! I am running 200mg of t500 twice a week. I didn't think i would have to run something with it. Any suggestions? should i just get off the stuff for good and hope my levels eventually come back? Ive been on for 7 or so years. Or should I just jump on some arimidex or is there any other advice?

Get nipple glands removed? If I were to get gyno surgery I would just do that so id never worry about it again

I just spend a load of money on surgery to remove my gyno I feel like it is coming back its only been two weeks since i had surgury! Not kool! I am running 200mg of t500 twice a week. I didn't think i would have to run something with it. Any suggestions? should i just get off the stuff for good and hope my levels eventually come back? Ive been on for 7 or so years. Or should I just jump on some arimidex or is there any other advice?

Hey friend, could you please tell me what kinds of gyno surgery you have?:D

if the Dr didnt remove the gland (then he's a moron) it could very well be coming back. You should absolutely get arimidex, you probably should have that on hand especially since you been on 7 years....

If he did remove the gland and you used a reputable Dr, it could come back but its unlikely. It only takes a small piece of gland tissue for it to start growing again. Or it could just be the results are settling in... when I had mine done my chest looked so flat the first couple of weeks (like abnormally flat) then it started to settle and I thought maybe I was getting it back. I wasnt on anything so it would not really be possible, but your mind fucks with you. Once a month went by the results really showed...

You should still be in a compression garment I assume ?!?

I had mine done in december.

It is a common misconception be everyone that the doc will remove the whole gland. I did tons of research and talked to several docs before I got mine done and none would remove the whole gland because your chest would concave. This or course allowe it to regrow

Now since u just got it done you should be on just a low trt like 100mg a week. Because they cut through everything your chest will have all kinda of sensations and the possibility it starts growing again without your really feeling it is a real possibility.

Get some letro and kill it quick

if the Dr didnt remove the gland (then he's a moron) it could very well be coming back. You should absolutely get arimidex, you probably should have that on hand especially since you been on 7 years....

If he did remove the gland and you used a reputable Dr, it could come back but its unlikely. It only takes a small piece of gland tissue for it to start growing again. Or it could just be the results are settling in... when I had mine done my chest looked so flat the first couple of weeks (like abnormally flat) then it started to settle and I thought maybe I was getting it back. I wasnt on anything so it would not really be possible, but your mind fucks with you. Once a month went by the results really showed...

You should still be in a compression garment I assume ?!?

Yes, I have been wearing it 24/7 for about two weeks now. I was told by the doc for the next two weeks it would be 12 hrs a day. Yes I should absolutely have arimidex on hand. I had the same experience so far too after I got it done it was super flat, and didnt look like i had a chest at all! So the mind certainly fucks with ya, I now think its coming back because it settling. Thanks for the feedback

It's not going to feel and look right for a long while due to inflammation and healing. You're gonna have to give it more time before really judging it. Lower the test dose dramatically, you do not need it to be that high while in recovery. A little is fine if you need it, but 400mg/wk right now is overkill and not needed. Continue wearing the chest vest for a few more weeks, it will continue to keep swelling down. Also, most activity will cause swelling so I'd just avoid the gym for a good month....at least I had to.

How come you didn't run armostin from the beginning

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Did they remove the entire gland?? 2 weeks out could still be a lot of swelling.

isent not using AI what got you into this mess... so you go right out and do it again, what about water retention, high blood presure and lack of sex drive... no concern there either. got to say little reckless. welcome to AAS use

Yes, I have been wearing it 24/7 for about two weeks now. I was told by the doc for the next two weeks it would be 12 hrs a day. Yes I should absolutely have arimidex on hand. I had the same experience so far too after I got it done it was super flat, and didnt look like i had a chest at all! So the mind certainly fucks with ya, I now think its coming back because it settling. Thanks for the feedback

dfresh is absolutely right (at least according to what my doc said) if they take it all out you will be smaller on the lower half of your chest and it will look caved in.

After a couple weeks I doubt its coming back to the point where you cant stop it, if its even coming back at all. You just had all this tissue sucked from your chest, plus you have not trained so there is zero pump in the pecs, so the skin is not tightened at all. The skin tightening takes the longest and doesnt really start until you heal and start training.

Get some aromasin and just take like 12.5 EOD for piece of mind.... I was off everything when I did it and my mind still fucked w me.

I had mine out by a very good plastic surgeon 25 years ago when insurance would still pay for it. I remember forming a hemotoma in the one nipple that I was told was normal, they put drains in and the hematoma still formed. a little while later (like a week) I was playing around with it and a grape jelly blood came popping out of the drain and all was good from there. Ask the doctor to look at it, you should have a follow up soon. I never took any AI's ever in 25 years, nor did I need to ever again, as it was done correctly.

I had mine out by a very good plastic surgeon 25 years ago when insurance would still pay for it. I remember forming a hemotoma in the one nipple that I was told was normal, they put drains in and the hematoma still formed. a little while later (like a week) I was playing around with it and a grape jelly blood came popping out of the drain and all was good from there. Ask the doctor to look at it, you should have a follow up soon. I never took any AI's ever in 25 years, nor did I need to ever again, as it was done correctly.

Did they take the whole gland out? Did it look concave as they say?
What gave you gyno? If it was a wet compound, are you able to use them now?

Unless u get the whole gland removed, it will reoccurred again, if u don't reduce the amount of juice you take.

Never knew that it could come back after surgery. ..I always heard that they would remove the whole gland. My buddy had the surgery and never had reoccurring gyno problems.

Depends on the person and the Dr. If they leave in even a little piece of gland, which they do sometimes so the pec wont look like its caving in, then you can get it again. Sometimes they do remove the entire gland in which case there is nowhere for the gyno to grow.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws