over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GYNO SURGERY

Dr Maffei is the man! he is my boy! Glad it worked out well. Dr Maffei is not the go to guy for even many pro bb's.

Looking good Sauced!

I still have not followed through with Dr Maffei. Hopefully it is this summer, otherwise I might do another cycle and then get it done in the winter.

For those that read this thread. If I understand correctly (Sauced will correct me), the procedure is often done under local and can take over 2 hours to complete.

Local yes and easy peasy.

Local yes and easy peasy.

That is reassuring. I am actually pretty good with surgery this way - I had a vasectomy with local and drove myself home! LOL!

It is only the length of time on the table that has me concerned.

That is reassuring. I am actually pretty good with surgery this way - I had a vasectomy with local and drove myself home! LOL!

It is only the length of time on the table that has me concerned.

Don’t sweat it, I was on the table 4.5hrs as I wanted some loose skin tighten with the laser method he does so it is a process. Just numbing you up takes a while. The actual removal of the gyno was over in like 20 lol. But 2-2.5 hrs for prep, numbing (then waiting for it to all go numbing), removal, stitching etc etc is why it takes so long.

Yes all under local... no hospital fees... like NY Muscle said... its most of the time is spent numbing you up... once he gets you numb its cut snip snip and then sewing you back up.... mine was 2.5 hrs start to finish

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Professional Muscle mobile app

Do you mind me asking how much it cost you guys?

For gyno and extras?

I had removal and chest lipo done at UPenn by a resident for about 3k including hospital fee and I would say he did a pretty good job... Unfortunately it grew back:/

Looks like I'm gonna save up to see Dr. Maffei. Got a slight lump that flares up every so often from running Superdrol back in the day, nothin' helps.

Thanks to everyone for their input in this thread..

Looks like I'm gonna save up to see Dr. Maffei. Got a slight lump that flares up every so often from running Superdrol back in the day, nothin' helps.

Thanks to everyone for their input in this thread..
Legit the best money I have ever spent. So embarrassing and self-concious before... my gyno showed even through thick sweatshirts !

Legit the best money I have ever spent. So embarrassing and self-concious before... my gyno showed even through thick sweatshirts !

Yeah he's pretty much the only person in any industry for that matter that I hundred percent feel comfortable referring because I've seen his work on so many people I know and myself and it's amazing and affordable

Sent from my VS990 using Professional Muscle mobile app

YO NY or Sauced.

What number do I call to get the phone consult.?? Last time i tried his office, the central secretary got all confused.

Can you guys direct me. VERY interested in this.

How long did the doc recommend you be out of the gym? I am going in for my surgery on September 1st with a doc here in Dallas. Also, did you have to wear any compression garments to help the shrink the skin back down.

How long did the doc recommend you be out of the gym? I am going in for my surgery on September 1st with a doc here in Dallas. Also, did you have to wear any compression garments to help the shrink the skin back down.
My doc said I can go back light weight after 3 weeks... compression best every day all day and night for 6 weeks ... so pumped how my chest looks after Dr maffei worked on me

Sent from my SM-G955U using Professional Muscle mobile app

YO NY or Sauced.

What number do I call to get the phone consult.?? Last time i tried his office, the central secretary got all confused.

Can you guys direct me. VERY interested in this.

Hey guys. How can I also get in touch with dr maffei. I'm Having a mamogram done tomorrow. Would like to see my options. I've had the surgery in the past about 13 years ago and the gyno has come back.
Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is it like right after surgery? Unfortunately my surgery is schedule for the day my son plays his first game of the season. So I was just wondering if there was any way I could possibly make his game.

Hey guys. How can I also get in touch with dr maffei. I'm Having a mamogram done tomorrow. Would like to see my options. I've had the surgery in the past about 13 years ago and the gyno has come back.
Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Email robin his assistant she will set up a consult [email protected]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Professional Muscle mobile app

Doc Maffei is amazing. And I've become friends with him since surgery. He goes to my gym too. He's awesome and best price and work around. He's done many hardcore BB and avg gym rat too. Pm me for his info.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk 2

Do you have his website info or email info? I can't PM you, lol

Last edited:
guys how much does Dr. Maffei charge roughly?

Silverman and some of the other big names want 7-8k...

Runners whom renown outran

from what I've heard Blau was the best, but no longer the case. Time has caught up with his hands is the rumor but I haven't used him myself so just heresay, do believe we've got a butchered case with one of our own members tho. I'm having some work done with a doc NYmuscle and growman recommended, Dr Maffei at the end of the year. Look into him, cost wise infinitely better than Blau and he's got a lot of experience with bb'ers.

Re Blau:

Absolutely TOTALLY BOTCHED my surgery ! Massive post op hematomas, blatant asymmetry right and left...left partial gland on one side and screwed up lipo on the other (actually bad lipo ALL around). left protruding lumps of fat, scared and enlarged scarred areola ...a nightmare.

The worst part, sadly typical of many "botchers" absolutely denied any responsibility...instead blame the victim..."It's the way you healed"

I can no longer go shirtless (I was passable pre-op). I was a moderate case NOT extreme in any sense.

He's not an elderly man..failed hands ?..I don't know...but at least a cavalier "I can do this with my eyes closed...in my sleep"...(apparently he was asleep for my surgery) late career cocky jaded attitude.

Please don't take any chances. The "this guy is the best" train has left the station long ago. Avoid at all costs especially his pricey $$$

Last edited:
I posted pics several years ago here . I really don't feel like going through the entire experience again. I had consults for corrective surgery with Dr. Maffei, Dr Jacob and Dr. Silverman. They all said it appears Blau was too aggressive with the Lipo. In addition he should never have done it on my lower ABS as skin was already lax prior surgery. So now I have loose skin ,but it is also uneven.Dr Jacob informed me good portion of his revision surgeries come from Dr Blau work. I have some indentation on my left side. Dr Maffei said it cost about 8k try correct things even stuff out, but no guarantee with repair work.

Dr . Blau is practice is a mill with his gyno surgeries. He does the most a year , but there is good amount not quality requiring repair work.Just because you do the most doesn't make you a self proclaimed expert and best. I learned the hard way! 😠

You can find a lot complaints about Dr Blau in the net. There more people getting surgeries from him than just bodybuilding sites.

DITTO !!!...PLEASE SEE POST ABOVE

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity