YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gyno with normal Estro @ Prolactin levels ?

cheloz28

Registered
So about 4 months ago I started to develop some nipple pain sensitivity. The Kind where if your car car seat belt or anything rubs on your chest it's painful. Nipples also started to be more puffy and lower chest area seemed to hold more fat. I have two lumps now behind each Nipple about the size of a gum ball. When in cold weather my nipples aren't puffy and lower chest looks normal.

I haven't touched any Performance Enhancers in over a year now, the only hormone currently on is T4 & T3 since I'm Hypothyroid. Doc is still messing with my Dose to get me feeling okay. Which I'm still not feeling 100 percent. I got blood work recently because I thought it was just Elevated Estrogen or Prolactin but those came back in range.

1/12/17 Results

FSH. 2.0. // 1.6-8.0
LH 3.6. // 1.5 - 9.3
Prolactin 6.1 // 2.0-18.0
Estradiol 30 // < or = 39
SHBG. 37. // 10-50

06/02/16 Lab Results

FSH 1.7 // 1.6 - 8.0
LH. 3.3// 1.5 - 9.3
Prolactin 16.9 // 2.0 - 18.0
Estradiol 22. // < or = 39

Can This gyno be brought on by increased in Thyroid meds, which also increase test levels ? Is there anything I can do to get rid of it besides surgery?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

did you have bloodwork during and fairly soon after your last runs? my guess would be your estro/pro levels were probably a lot higher for a while before your recent test, giving gyno time to develop..just a guess though.

Gyno is such an inegma. I was off gear for about 3-4 years and one day out of the blue I got sore nips and gyno look. Was such a mind fuck!

I was placed on T4 soon after my last run in Jan. I didn't have my Estro/Pro levels checked at the time though. Can high estrogen levels cause vertigo like symptoms ?

Would Anastrozole and Tamoxifen help ?

Last edited:
I have always dealt w nip issues and being terrified to get gyno... have had small/medium lump under left nip for years amd cannot take anything other then test amd mast really or it flares... ive also kept doseages less then 800mg total the padt few years for fear of flare ups...if i take ai i have to take a higher doseage then most amd then get severe joint pains... the past few months i have dropped the ai and switched to 40mg nolva by itself ed while running now over 1000mg... lump has noticeably decreased amd i backed down to 20mg ed am feel amazing... no dick probs, no joint dryness, and decreased gyno lump... unless some crazy new data comes up im gonna be running on this train everytime now... ita a no brainer for me really...

One thing i have learned over the last 7 years using steroids, peptides, narcotics and alcohol... is that gyno can come from ANYTHING ! After using steroids for 4-5 years cycling off and on i blew an 8ball of coke drank a liter of vodka and woke up with 2 b cups roughly 3 years ago. I haf surgery to have it lipod out immediately after. This last summer I took melanotan II at low dosages which started my right side of my chest to develop gyno again to now back to a a cup sized bitch tit on my right side. I always have letro on hand and i always bump arimidex when im on gear. Gotta be careful. I know this forum its against the rules to talk about hard drugs so before the forum warriors bust out and start throwing the book at me remember this is about my gyno experience

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Professional Muscle mobile app

Did you check progesterone?

I never had my progesterone levels checked. I think I may add some Tamoxifen and a AI to see if that helps. It's driving me nuts cause I eat cleaner then most people and yet I got man titties.

Will the Tamoxifen bind together with thyroid hormone?

Last edited:
I should also say i havent had a narcotic or sip of alcohol in over 3 years... but when you're careless and messing around like i was a lot of bad can happen including gyno

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Professional Muscle mobile app

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner