over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gyno

Little update.

I dropped the cycle for good on june 16, 6 days after the beginning of the symptoms. I could not careless about muscle gains when titties are growing along with it. I have been on 2.5letro since june 18 and implemented prami on june 20 so since the 21st of June I have been on 2.5letro, 25proviron, .5prami and 40nolva ED along with 125 test-e and 350 mast-p a week and will keep going as long as I need to.

I basically went all-in.

The itching has almost disappeared, but the lumps have not diminished yet. I am hoping that they will in the following weeks, and I am also hoping that my ancilliaries are real, as we never truly know when it comes from an UGL.

My libido and joint are still fine...

If there is any doc here that wants give me a prescription though, just pm me :).

I feel for you. I have recently had my first bout with gyno also due to some bunk research exemestane. Blood work confirmed e2 out of range funny thing is I had letro on hand from same company and after one week got bloods done and e2 was cut in half. Still lumps but nipples are not near as itchy and puffy and I hope that they will continue to shrink. This happened in less than one month. I really wish I would have jumped on it as soon as I notices any irritation. I need to find a good source for HG ancillaries in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is unfortunate to hear of your situation, but I can tell you first hand, that once the tissue has developed to the point to where it is visible, the only way to ever truly get rid of it is by excision.
I hope you get things under control and learn from this...

Good Luck!!

It's not estrogen causing your problems, so taking steps to lower estrogen aren't going to help. BUT, that being said, your aromasin has a 9 hour halflife, and E2 suppression after 24 hours is only 38%.

The problem is drol and tren combined, this is a nasty combo, and they don't metabolize into E2 or progesterone/prolactin, they actually activate the receptor themselves.

Nolva does help with some people on tren/drol (kind of works great for me) but some people actually get WORSE gyno on nolva (supposedly). There is a long winded theory on this that could be accurate. Anyhow, EVEN if nolva worked a little on tren+drol gyno, it's still going slow get worse over time.

You can try prami or caber but that will only help with the tren part of it, not the drol part, and it's more preventive than curative.

So, a few things:

1. tren+drol is very nasty combo as far as gyno is concerned in some/most people.

2. you should probably consider an AI with a longer halflife, but this won't solve the gyno issue, just perhaps lessen future issues.

3. you will always have lumps under there unless you get them cut out, you may make them shrink SOME, but not all the way down.

4. touching them will make your nipples sore and make the gyno worse (stimulates prolactin production), don't constantly be feeling them because you are freaking out.

5. everybody has breast tissue under the nipple, don't freak out if it's not very noticeable.

6. don't try to shrink gyno on cycle, try to just keep it from getting worse, shrink it when you are off or cruising, then next cycle take preventative measures before you have any issues.

Very good advice brother ... Very well put ... Exact same way I would look at it

Kaladryn, I am now feeling the symptoms of low E (weak joints, low sex drive...I was waiting for it). Do you think that I need to keep estrogen extremely low (2.5letro ED) to shrink the lump as small as it will get, or that simply keeping E in the low range with let´s say letro at .3mg ED or arimidex at .25mg ED will work just as fine? Nolva will stay at 20mg per day and prami too at .25 or .5mg.

Last edited:
Kaladryn, I am now feeling the symptoms of low E (weak joints, low sex drive...I was waiting for it). Do you think that I need to keep estrogen extremely low (2.5letro ED) to shrink the lump as small as it will get, or that simply keeping E in the low range with let´s say letro at .3mg ED or arimidex at .25mg ED will work just as fine? Nolva will stay at 20mg per day and prami too at .25 or .5mg.

I think some good bloodwork would be in order.. you may FEEL that way and yes it sucks, but you need labs. Going from 10-20x the normal level of hormones to none will make you feel like shit even if you are normal.

I wouldnt play with lowering estro too much without the labs to back it up.

you really need bloodwork. otherwise it's a guessing game, tit or miss if u will.
now, if u start squirting milk soon, you'll know for sure it's a prolactin issue.

you really need bloodwork. otherwise it's a guessing game, tit or miss if u will.

now, if u start squirting milk soon, you'll know for sure it's a prolactin issue.

Everything is under control now though mate. The itchiness is 90% gone and the lump is slowly getting better.

This is what I did for mine. Hit it hard and early from every possible angle and it got smaller. Did not come off though as that can make the situation worse. If you had masteron, adding that in is clutch too. I shrunk it up significantly and slowly transitioned into a trt does and off 19-nor while keeping e2 in check the entire time. Phased out caber then the nolva and finally the AI. Still there but not visible, luckily.

From my perspective, the Super low E2 for the short period of time was a necessary evil and worth it. Glad you had success! It's worth paying for pharm grade AI, nolva and caber.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner