over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gyno

somecunt

Registered
Has anyone successfully gotten rid of a gyno lump? Mine popped up out of nowhere and I'm on trt test running .5 adex 3x week. As soon as it flared up I've run 2.5mg letro for past 3 days and the swelling has gone done and doesn't hurt but lump is still there. I've had itchy sensitive nipples before but not a lump

What is your yet dose? And yes my lump flares up from time to time but goes away. Are you sure your armidex is legit? Have you gotten bloods drawn to check for high estrogen?

What is your yet dose? And yes my lump flares up from time to time but goes away. Are you sure your armidex is legit? Have you gotten bloods drawn to check for high estrogen?

Adex is from the pharmacy on script. My dr has had a heart attack so is on leave

Has anyone successfully gotten rid of a gyno lump? Mine popped up out of nowhere and I'm on trt test running .5 adex 3x week. As soon as it flared up I've run 2.5mg letro for past 3 days and the swelling has gone done and doesn't hurt but lump is still there. I've had itchy sensitive nipples before but not a lump

Keep taking adex and use raloxifene or nolvadex until its resolved

Last edited:
The only time i ever got a lump under my right nipple was back in the day if i ran trenbelone or deca. Never with any other compounds. Its obvious my body doesnt like progesterone. But in any case once i stopped those compounds it was gone a month later.

This is the protocol I used to get rid of the small lumps I had.

120mg raloxifine/day
1mg letro/day
Do this 3wks

60mg raloxifine/day
1mg letro/day
Do this 2weeks

I continued on the 60mg raloxifine until the lumps were completely gone. Took about 2 months if I remember correctly.

Currently running 120mg/day ralox. Been about a week and a half and the lumps seem to be getting smaller. Still really puffy tho.

Mind you I've had this for many years. Im surprised its working at all.

Ive read that topically applying DHT to the area works well too. Might try that in the future if this run isnt successful. I need to throw in some AI and caber first tho.

Sent from my D6708 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Currently running 120mg/day ralox. Been about a week and a half and the lumps seem to be getting smaller. Still really puffy tho.

Mind you I've had this for many years. Im surprised its working at all.

Ive read that topically applying DHT to the area works well too. Might try that in the future if this run isnt successful. I need to throw in some AI and caber first tho.

Do yourself a favor and just get gyno surgery. Some guys on this board have used Dr. Maffei in NewYork and he does excellent work.

Do yourself a favor and just get gyno surgery. Some guys on this board have used Dr. Maffei in NewYork and he does excellent work.

This is obviously the best option if you have the money and don't want to constantly fight this problem while using AAS.

For me, the protocol I outlined worked great.

Yea trust me, i want the surgery. Not in the cards right now. Shouldve had it done a long time ago, but was blowing all my money on stupid shit. Oh well, starting to put money away for it, in the meantime im gonna try the chemical route

25mg ed of nolvadex and it will be gone in 10 days

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner