over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gyno

medici999

Banned
Hi,
Im having Gyno Surgery on the 2nd Feb, do people still use AAs after Gyno Ops?

Im thinking it will be risky, as i will be prone to gyno anyway.

Is the only real option to run low dose test like 250mg, with a good amount of primo and use aromasin?

To each his own. Make sure you have all your PCT and alot of it. Arimidex and Letro are a must, at least for the gyno. I would run provirion or primo or masteron as they dont aromatize

Hi,
Im having Gyno Surgery on the 2nd Feb, do people still use AAs after Gyno Ops?

Im thinking it will be risky, as i will be prone to gyno anyway.

Is the only real option to run low dose test like 250mg, with a good amount of primo and use aromasin?

If they remove the gland, gyno will no longer be an issue.However you still need to keep estrogen levels in range as high levels of estrogen cause other problems besides just gyno.

They will remove the gland...however surely there will still be some nerve endings there...so gyno is still possible?

I had my gyno out last year at this time and i was on 200mg a week and 2 iu ed GH. I know it sounds amaizing to take the gland out all the way ( I was same way) But if they take out the whole thing your nipple will concave in trust me i have seen it.

I had the procedure done 5 months ago while on and that didn't effect anything, the doc even said it shouldn't pose a problem at hrt dosage. I unfortunately am going to have to have it done again. I had a bilateral procedure and one came back. I asked him to take the whole gland out, and he fought me on it because of the aforementioned inverted nipple issue. Well, he must have left some on one side ( I was suprised at the disparity in size of the glands removed, and questioned that he didn't take the whole thing out on one side), because it came back. WHEN I get it done again ( I felt so confident in how I looked immediately after), I am not going to agree to terms unless the doc says he will take the whole gland out in writing. Get the whole damn thing removed. Just my .02

I had my gyno out last year at this time and i was on 200mg a week and 2 iu ed GH. I know it sounds amaizing to take the gland out all the way ( I was same way) But if they take out the whole thing your nipple will concave in trust me i have seen it.

A good surgeon reduces the size of your Areola and you don't end up with a large round concavity,you end up with a small straight lateral indention which is not bad looking.Examples are Dave Palumbo,The Rock and Triple H have the nipples post gyno surgery I am describing.This is also why you go to an experienced gyno surgeon.But the whole gland should be removed.

That doesnt happen all the time. Way my doctor explained was the more bodyfat you have more chance it will concave. You have ur muscle, and than ur fat than skin. If you have half a inch of fat between there and u take out that gyno ur gonna have a concave look cause itll be sunken in cause all the fat around the nipple is still there but directly under the nipple theres none cause it was taken out.

I had the whole gland removed its the better decision instead of always worrying about it.I was low bodyfat and doctor said the chanes are VERY slim that id get concave nipples. And he was right, mine look great! so happy had it done.

so people wioth higher bodyfat its just common sense if ur not getting lipo after that ur gonna have a huge buldging chest wih lots of fat under it still and just the nipple area concaved cause its now empty, its just touching muscle no fat between it anymore.

so either lose bodyfat before or get rid of it after n hopfully it evens out nicely.

Ok...so i will make sure they completely remove the gland.

However...i really dont want to be left with an indented nipple...as that means ill have to have another operation for the indented nipple wont i?

Thanks

Ok...so i will make sure they completely remove the gland.

However...i really dont want to be left with an indented nipple...as that means ill have to have another operation for the indented nipple wont i?

Thanks

No it will look fine,after the surgery but you can usually tell someone who has had the surgery if you know what to look for.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear