over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

H-AS Log

crablib

Registered
Alright, so I'm about 15 weeks out from The Arnold. I am a strength athlete who dabbles in ultra distance as well. Some may know who I am some may not. I decided to go solely with a single sponsor to evaluate the products. H-AS had PHENOMENAL communication and that really ended up being the deciding factor along with some other reviews. My cycle will be very bulky to start and I'll be tracking weight gain and body comp throughout. This should be a nice addition to the numbers on the bar as far as gauging how things are going. I'll be keeping up at least weekly with stats on both.

Now as far as the important stuff, packaging, T/A, appearance, and communication. All were very solid.

Packaging: Quite honestly the best I've ever seen from a sponsor that ships ready to view variety. Incredible care was taken and I would be hard pressed to believe these items ever get hung up much because it's just that well done. 10/10...100% serious.

T/A: It takes a little bit but given where things are shipping from it's very impressive. I've had multiple occurrences where domestic options have taken much longer. If it came to waiting out your ladies monthly visitor or your package to arrive, you're probably gonna see the package first.

Communication: I shit you not, some emails were answered in under 5 mins. I never had one question go more than a couple hours before getting answered. That was fucking solid in my opinion. And not just one or two word responses but legitimate answers with actual solutions to anything you may have wondered. Very very good communication.

So what did I run with?

DECA, EQ, Test C, Mast Prop, Tren Ace, Test Prop, Adrol, Dbol, Anavar, some T3, and a little sustanon to cruise on once the competition is over.

Starting with,

500 Test, 500 EQ, 500 DECA

In a couple weeks I'll add in the Adrol, then a couple after that the Dbol.

The finish is obviously going to be trimming the excess and getting to competition weight.

That will be Prop, Mast, Tren Ace, and Anavar to finish out.

Should be fun!

Last edited:
IM In

I am so in for this fantastic log!

So...onto the important stuff. These things look great. I did my first little quality check by hitting the quads with 1.5 ml in each. Did this on a non leg day so I could evaluate pip. There was zero, I was impressed by this a lot. Other part, there is a clear difference between the oils (Test C, EQ, Deca) of each DVD. In my experience this is a very good thing. Anytime I've drawn two different items into the same barrel and they looked identical in the past...it's been massively underdosed or just plain shit. I'm not running quick esters here so unfortunately I can't give you some explosive evaluation yet, gonna be a few weeks. But training is going well and I'll be able to tell shortly if the strength gains are coming as they should.
I'll check back in by Friday with some week to week comparisons in regard to weight and body comp. Obviously going to be heavier and bloated but still, the value will be in the averages as the weeks progress. All in all, everything is looking great.

Last edited:
Well, I can vouch for the test officially now, hahahaha. As it was abundantly clear in the AM! I'm not running any excessive amount as it's only 500 per week. Impressive. 2 times now hitting different injection spots and I couldn't tell you where it was at because it has ZERO pip. It was again 1.5 ml but this time in each delt.

Still in my off season before really hammering down on a competition cycle. For an idea here's this past Tuesday's pressing.

A1) Bench Up to Top 8
5 working sets (286/326/326/326/350)
A2) 3D Shrugs 5x25 (50-65lbs)

B1) Light Incline Press 5x10 (Pec tightened up a little on last bench set so played it safe here)
B2) Narrow Grip Machine Pulldowns 5x20 finished with a 5x10 strip set

C1) Cable Fly 3x25
C2) Banded Press Downs 3x25
C3) Hammer Curls 3x15

I love the 3D shrugs as I think they've gone a long way toward balancing out my traps and keeping my shoulders healthy. My warm up before all of this is about 15 mins of core and movement prep. Feeling pretty damn strong to start so this is a solid starting point.

Man, I wish I could link up video for this log but it'd give away what little anonymity I have with this handle. Just over 3 weeks into 500 ea of Test/EQ/DECA and things are going great! Obviously carrying water, DECA is messing with the sex drive a bit like it always does but otherwise NO COMPLAINTS at all. Just crazy how little pip there is. Zero.

Some recent highlights....I weigh between 233-236 now...up from 223-226. Weight gain has really been over the past week and a half in particular. Strength is great.

Benched 315*16
Squatted an easy pair of singles @ 560
And Pulled 550*6 EASY

Bench was not bullshit bro style, no buddy touching the bar, to the chest and locked cleanly. I fucking hate when dudes bullshit and it's actually a shit show when you see it. The 560 was the first free squat I've taken in 7 weeks...I severely tore my hamstring in mid October. I think that's a damn solid start, hahahahaha!

Man, I wish I could link up video for this log but it'd give away what little anonymity I have with this handle. Just over 3 weeks into 500 ea of Test/EQ/DECA and things are going great! Obviously carrying water, DECA is messing with the sex drive a bit like it always does but otherwise NO COMPLAINTS at all. Just crazy how little pip there is. Zero.

Some recent highlights....I weigh between 233-236 now...up from 223-226. Weight gain has really been over the past week and a half in particular. Strength is great.

Benched 315*16
Squatted an easy pair of singles @ 560
And Pulled 550*6 EASY

Bench was not bullshit bro style, no buddy touching the bar, to the chest and locked cleanly. I fucking hate when dudes bullshit and it's actually a shit show when you see it. The 560 was the first free squat I've taken in 7 weeks...I severely tore my hamstring in mid October. I think that's a damn solid start, hahahahaha!

I'd say that's a heck of squat for being off for awhile

Many thx for the specific review brother, nice log! Expect to your updates : )

Those are some awesome weights you're throwing around, damn! Very happy to hear all is going well!

Damn....

So we are just about to the 4 week mark. I am HUGE from this combo of DECA/EQ/Test. Gained 13 lbs, hovering around the upper mid teens in bf%. Again, I'm trying to get as strong as possible so I'm not incredibly concerned with some extra bf right now. As long as I stay around 17% I'm happy. And that's exactly where I'm at. I don't use calipers, this is all via bioimpedance.

I am strong as fuck right now. I have no doubt about the legitimacy of the products. I just destroyed another massive PR of 365x8 yesterday and I'm floating around 230-231. Just blown away with the power I've gotten with this cycle.

awesome sounds like things are going great others will have to take note of how well the combo is working so others can try it as well

Officially entered into the Arnold. Little over ten weeks out now. Squatted and benched in gear this weekend. Just from how much my raw strength has come up I'm anticipating a great run. Worked up to an easy 510*3 in just a belt. Threw on my briefs and hit 600*2 and 620*2 with ease.

From there started working in my shirt. I'm strong outside of a bench shirt so it takes me a second to adjust to working with the shirt.

We worked triples to a 3brd @465
Then to a 2brd @510
Last one was 560*2 to the 2 brd as well.

Earlier in the week I'd benched 365 for an easy 8 raw.

Strength is awesome right now and it's just getting started. Drol is now going to get added into the mix at 50 ED.

Man oh man!!! Sorry for the delay guys. Holidays were incredibly busy and given my profession the new year is also very very busy! I've held steady at 235 and have brought my bf% down. The bloating has leveled off but the strength gains have been phenomenal. Just solid is all I can say.
Some recent stuff includes hitting an all time rep PR of 315x17 on bench. I squatted 710 for a solid double and pulled 635 for 2 from 4" blocks. I am deeply impressed by H-AS to say the least.

Put gear on again, worked up to 710x2 and 760 for a couple singles. Also got in some bench work and hit a clean 605. This is shaping up to be pretty wicked. Body is holding up well and strength just keeps building. Having a great time!

Revisited some raw pressing this past week. Crushed 446 paused. BW holding steady right around 230-232.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member