over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

H-AS Test/EQ Log

kandink009

Banned
This will be a log just to detail the quality of h-as products. I am a VIP and I love h-as products that are offered at an unbeatable price. The quality is also there as you would expect and I am going to log my experience with their EQ/Test e.
Cycle layout for offseason:
600 test e/600 eq per week with adex as a.i.
Have already been on their test e for some time and so its already kicked in, but just added the eq and so in the first week of that. So far I can already tell a slight difference in appearance. Look slightly more vascular and fuller. Weight started this cycle at 216 and Im weighing today at 230 lbs.
Tune in for the gainzz.:headbang::star-w:rs

Thx for the log brother, glad to hear your progress using our products.

Expect your more updates:headbang::headbang::headbang:

today I was stronger in the gym. endurance was up a little bit too. Did shoulders today and started out with smith machine presses and went up to 2 plates and a quarter on each side for 10 reps. Then did seated db press and did after warming up, set of 12 with 105's and then a set of 10 with 120's. Had a little more endurance to work with today in the gym. Then hit rear and side delts and finished with 30 mins easy cardio to stimulate the appetite. I have a pretty good metabolism and so I actually weighed 228 this morning. Down a couple pounds from monday, but no worries I will put it back on. The eq appetite increase will be very nice when it hits.
and btw I am 5'11''. I forgot to mention in first post I believe.

weight back up to 230 today. slight appetite increase in the morning time when i wake up so that's nice. weights were good today, just did a leg and bicep workout. Nothing crazy today was high reps. Still feeling great on the h-as gear and none of the reported eq headaches or anything even though I frontloaded at 1.8g this week. Stuff is smooth.

just noticing a little bit that im hungry a little quicker after Ive finished a meal! Stoked. Gonna really help the bulking.

off day today. Still noticing increased appetite a bit more. Getting hungrier quicker. Also it is worth mentioning that so far I report NO anxiety issues at all. So far a smooth ride. This is now beginning of week 2 of eq.

quick update, weight is up to 233, +17 lbs and appetite is real good so far and that is a huge thing I was hoping for. I've read it is different from one person to another but also I wonder if some people just didn't get quality eq. Luckily with h-as don't have to worry about quality of the eq. And I'm only in start of week 2 of eq.:headbang::headbang:

weight is 235 lbs. Heaviest Ive been and looking thicker for sure. Still adding good quality mass. Still pounding the food looking to put some more mass on!:headbang::headbang: Thanks to h-as EQ, appetite good. Been able to really put the food down lately.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear