over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

H-drol or M-drol

BRINGTHEPAIN23

Registered
Guys just wanted to know who has used one of the above and what one they liked better.

Thanks

if i were u id stick wit real deal and not progormones. But superdrol is very strong but makes me incrediably lethargic and back pumps r insane. H drol is not methylated i believe so its fairly safe ion liver but u do need to take at least 75mg to see results. wit superdrol 20 mg is enough

H drol is methylated too.both are great for lean gains neither aromatize.gains will be comparable mostly depending on your diet.h drol can be run slightly longer.

Both are good for lean gains. SD is a bit more effective, and harsh too, IMO. I'd run test with either one

if you have any other questions check out Tuned Sports it tells about all otc compounds.goodluck with your cycle brah!:D

sd

one more thing h drol usually provides less side effects.

Correct, low to no sides on the Hdrol, BUT....... No real gains either.
Both are methylated. SD is straight up strong and effective but the sides make you feel like a tired and achey mess. I only suggest ppl use it when in a jam when they cannot get the real deal and only for a 3 week frontload of a real cycle so the gains can actually be maintained. If you are taking it alone, don't expect miracles and expect a whole lot of shut down problems if you don't run a proper pct.
I'd say the sides are second to only tren without the insane gains you get with tren. It is however damn close to producing dbol like gains in some for $25-30 per bottle of 90 caps.

Just M Drol 20mg first time for 10 days. strength went up but I gained 8lbs all water. I didn't like it at all!

I really liked Mdrol. No noticeable sides at all really. I wasn't lethargic and I didn't get super bad back pumps. I just got stronger and bigger. Then I got my bloodwork back and my liver didn't like it, even with liver protection my shit was elevated. A couple months later it was fine. Like the other guys said, it's good but you have to weigh the risks vs rewards.

My brother loved Hdrol though. I mean LOVED.

The only "H-Drol" that was ever worth a damn was Gaspari's Original Haldrol 50. That stuff was so pure and potent 50mg once a day for 4-6 weeks did the trick. Now with all the knock off's you see people going upwards of 75-100mgs to get the same results. Too bad it was taken off the market along with his Orastane-E. That was a great recomp stack without a doubt as far as OTC goes. Never tried Superdrol and I do not think I will unless I can get a hold of some of the original anabolic xtreme stuff. Too many mixed reviews.

This isn't the best board for this type of question but I think the general concencus is that superdrol(mdrol) is stronger but is tougher, harsher while hdrol is milder so it depends on your goals , tolorance ect. Mdrol is rough after three weeks, I never tried h drol. I would say go conservative and use h drol for starters or try epistane then you can manouver from there

ive done both and i prefer hdrol over mdrol... hdrol was much leaner gains...mdrol was bloat and lots of water weight.

H-drol at 75-100mg gives ok gains with no sides to really to speak of. It converts to Turinabol at a rate of about 5-10% and to another compound that also produces gains. Its safe for up to 6 weeks at 75-100mg. Also, Pmag is comparable with a little more weight gain.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws