over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

had a nice 90 days in the slammer..

Also sorry point being,I feel you bro,I haven't ran gear in over a year and it's very hard...Your mind trys to trick you,so if you decide to quit,you must have a strong mind set...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

coming off locked up sucks for sure!

you will be fine, stay open to new things, you don't have to live a certain way, live doing what suites you.

I am another who NEEDS activity to function, if not I go to shit.

Get bloods done, find out where all your hormones are. Adjust where necessary.
We've all been there in one way or another, if you were used to being on moderate to high levels of gear and now your on a much lower dose of trt you will feel "low" so to speak.
I'm on trt and masteron, and even when I cut the masteron out my entire sense of well-being, energy, drive, and sex drive drops.. And I feel kind of depressed. But add the mast back in and everything changes. Test by itself fuks with my system, even 150mg/week I get bloated, and bad gyno.. So you could even be suffering from estro/progest and other levels being out of whack.
Sometimes it takes a conscious decision to not be depressed, every time you feel down you need to take control of your thoughts and remind yourself you really do have control of your state of mind. If you think negative thoughts you'll be depressed, try to catch yourself when a negative thought starts and refuse to allow it and immediately do something to occupy your mind.

Don't underestimate how jail can f with your head. I did little time and felt like I was completely unaffected but I had a very short temper and got into couple fights after I got out. I've always been know as a nice guy and very laid back. Jail fucks your head up bud, hope you get to feeling better.

Eat, lift, eat some more, pump that tren , STRIDE WITH PRIDE AND FUCK THE REST! lift some more what's in the past leave it there. YOU GOT THIS BROTHER!

I have the best tax guy if you still have issues with our uncle Sam you should see him he's bad ass

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Don't know why I decided to post this, maybe I'm venting, maybe just looking for street credit (jk). Point being, I spent 3 months in jail for a warrant I've been hoping didn't catch up to me... Well it did. Nothing serious, just a BS victimless crime involving a plea deal for tax evasion I was quoted in court as promising to pay back by a certain date. I took the deal to avoid penalties and or jail time for a tax audit I failed miserably back in 2008. I truly thought I would never see a jail cell for not paying a portion of my taxes. I've been in prison before, but for what I would call an "actual crime". But now I have a family and businesses that could have done better without my little vacation.

Anyhow, its not like what you see on TV, no weights, no decent food to speak of and certainly no means of staying in shape when accustomed to a gym based routine.

So, I'm out now since about 3 weeks ago and I'm having a hell of a time adjusting to my TRT dose. I was on cycle when I got popped and I've lost around 25lbs since. I started taking my TRT just as soon as I got out, in the car ride home as a matter of fact (125mg week). I just don't feel the same as I did before I went in. I was on TRT for well over 10 years, and the 90 days really has me messed up mentally. I had no interest in sex when I got out and that was sign number one that something was not right. I know the loss of muscle doesn't help, but the real problem is the constant ups and downs I've been feeling since I starting taking the Test. again. I almost felt better not being on anything (minus the lack of sex drive).

I don't know if I should just call it quits and try taking maybe a Test. Cream and forget the whole BB life style. Or is it that i'm just in a rut and it's gonna take me some time to get re-accustomed to using AAS. I'm 35 now and for the first time in over a decade I feel as if I could actually stop AAS and just be an average Joe. I'm weighing in at 187 and besides the depressive feeling I get when I look in the mirror, I'm actually content with being so small.

Anyone else ever hit a crossroad in their life where they think they might wanna stop AAS and just be normal? and if so; how did it work out for you and do have any regrets?

Sorry for the essay, I'm just feeling a bit emotional today and needed to get some shit off my chest.. Other then the 50lbs I lost off my bench press.

TRT is not meant for a bodybuilding lifestyle. It's meant for a medical condition, hypogonadism, whether the person with the condition works out or not.

TRT is not intended for surpra-normal T levels, and thereby does not lend to muscle growth beyond what is limited by someone's genetics drug-free.

So, if you actually need TRT, you will function "normally" provided your T and estradiol values are in normal ranges.

Why not just continue bodybuilding all you want, like those who are natural or on TRT (because they are in fact hypgonadal and diagnosed and treated by an MD), without "AAS cycles"?

I am 36 and have been on TRT since I was 22 because I have been hypogondal ever since for no known reason (no pituitary tumor, no testicular or pituitary injuries, no previous AAS use, etc.) and bodybuild as best as I can in the context of my normal life (wife, job, friends, family, hopefully a kid in the next year or two) and have been under the treatment of a great andrologist/urologist (NEVER bought anything without a prescription).

I'd like to do my one and only show next year, just to see what I can do with my body and for fun and get it out of my system before I have a kid.

Why can't you just do the same, either natural or on TRT, if needed, and that's it?

I've seen several guys like that on here. Either they are going to be juiced up with tunnel vision, as if BB is the most important thing on this planet (some without even competing or making money off their physiques) or they are not going to do much physically. I don't see why they can't just eat well, miss the gym here and there when other more important things are on schedule, and do the best they can.

No one is negatively affecting their others' life situations from being a few pounds less muscular or being weaker on a bench press, unless their livelihood depends on it, which is almost NO ONE on this earth! Sure we can consider this an important hobby--because it's important to us, and that's enough--but none of us are gonna go down in history for being jacked or strong. This hobby will never come even close in importance to my family, friends, responsibilities, my FREEDOM, a vacation to a far off country (just took a Mediterranean honeymoon cruise last month in which I just did some cardio, if you can count some of that in hiking and walking ancient historical sites in the 95 degree heat and some running on the top deck of the ship), and future kids.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity