over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HAD A NUTRIONIST TELL ME!!!

Steak Helmet

Banned
That protein shakes are not good, and I should not take steroids because they will make me sterile, have gyno, shrink my nuts, and all those other side effects. WEll, I agree that people should eat over a protein shake, but not everyone has time for a meal.

Well, I told her that i have taken the time to educate myself about AAS and what she has read and heard are all negative views. Why do medics give AIDS patients steroidss?? to build lean muscle and keep their immune system strong. there are tons of medical benefits and if done properly, it can be a great aid in acheiving your fitness goals.

anyhoot I could go on aobut this forever...but we all know where it would lead. I just thought I would share because it fired me up...another uneducated person, and she is a professional.

She would be good with the diet before a contest...

I would in turn bend over grab my ass checks and go let me ass you a question. Then I'd stand up and say now don't we feel better, we now both look like dumbass's for what we've done. Now after you go out and educate yourself you may come back and talk to me. I just had this talk awhile back with my best friend, she knows I used to use and thinks I'm done. But little does she know that the show must go on. Anyhow, she looks at it as cheating. This got us in such a fight that I had to turn and walk away to save a friendship. There was someone listening in that chimmed in and thought she also knew what she was talking about. The media sucks, as I feel they have brought alot of this upon us.

i feel you bro's. my brother's ex was like that. this was a girl that always bashed roids becuz it's cheating, and i'd say "cheating who?" as nice of a guy as I am, there were plenty of times when i just had to tell her to stfu.and what really tripped me out, she was a fuckin alcoholic, i mean to the point where she was blasted out of her fuckin mind at least 4 days out of the week, AND when she needed to lose a few lbs, she'd fuckin starve herself. as you can tell, she was a "really smart girl". NOT hehe.

JW

what really pisses me off is the 185 lb dumbass at the gym that takes prohormones but won't bother juice becuase be thinks they are dangerous! This dude is about as dumb as they come and you can just tell when he talks! Hes the smart guy who is 26 years old and has never been laid in his life to say the least he has problems! WHEN HE TRIES TO TELL ME JUICE IS STUPID I WANT TO CHOKE HIM OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hear ya...that is teh guy in the tank top with ILS(Imaginary Lat Syndrome). I hate those guys...they do one set walk around for 10 minutes and do another. OR they follow you around and do every exercise you do and see if they can do that weight.

Some people are dumb...yes I don't know everything, but I know I know more then most people walking around the gym

ILS

ILS (Imaginary Lat Syndrome)..... Crackin me up!

I see those guys at my gym all the time. They hang out with their friends and do one set. Talk about it for 5-10 minutes and then they'll do another one. Then all four of them are using one piece of equipment, but they always end up sitting on a couple of other machines waiting for their turn! Pisses me right off.....

hey screw every one else, every one says iam an asshole because I go to the gym to work out. I dont go there to chit chat or hit on the ladies I go to bust my ass to get bigger. Then again iam the big woes who never drinks with my buddies because iam dieting for a show. Or what harm will 1 slice of pizza do? I just laugh because iam 40 pounds heavier then all my buddies back in hs with a lower bf%. They always bitch about what i did to get big blag blah I must be taking some magic supplement. LOL oh yes a nutritionist has no formal title. I can call my self a nutritionist a diatician now is a whole differnt story.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear