over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Had a ROID RAGE today... driving!

Phidias

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Let me start by saying I'm usually the most cool, zen, patient, whatever you wanna call it type of guy. Mike1107 or Oldfella can vouch for that, as they both know me very well in real life... :)

Here we go:

Warm and sunny day today, I've just picked my mother up at the train station. She's coming back from holidays, and on our way to her house she tells me how her vacations went, what she did, who she met, etc... I'm listening to her without really listening (lol), but nontheless happy to observe that she seems to have enjoyed her stay. In a word , to summarize my state of mind at that very moment, I'm RELAXED. Especially since my favorite song is going on the radio: The Promise You Made, by Cock Robin. :)

Red light on this large Avenue I'm currently driving on. I stop, patiently waiting for it to turn green, just positionned behind a bicycle ridden by a rather pretty girl. Everything's still ok. Green light. The chick starts pedaling when she realizes something's just fallen from one of her pockets. She stops in order to pick it up (a wallet, apparently). Logical. What can you do? It could happen to everyone! She makes a sign in my direction to apologize, and I of course reply back with a smile, saying she can take her time.

Then, all of a sudden, I hear honking LOUDLY... AND NON-STOP!! It's coming from the car just behind me, driven by a guy around 50 or so, who keeps on waving his hands and gesticulating nervously. Now you must know that from where he is, there's not a single chance in hell he hasn't seen the bike... but he won't stop yelling at me, his fingers pointed agressively...
WTF? He wants me to run over the poor girl or what? :confused: No, nothing can prevent him from acting silly!!! Staring at his dumbass face in the mirror I'm shaking my head like saying "how can someone be so stupid", but am still cool and let it go, thinking to myself that this dude hasn't been blessed with much intelligence, and that it's not his fault if he's asshole. Lol! :p

The girl eventually pedals again, and I proceed to start myself... when in a noise worthy of a Formula 1 Grand Prix, the guy accelerates and brings up his Toyota Yaris close to my window, just to look at me and say what can be translated from my native language into "Son of bitch"... and goes away! :eek:

If you remember, my mother is on the passenger seat...

Takes me about 3 seconds to really, and fully, realize what that hijo de puta (spanish translation this time :D) just told me... that's it, I'm furious. But when I say "furious", I mean it... like I've rarely been in my whole life! :eek:

I'm red and uncontrollable, with just one thing in my mind, breaking this fucker into pieces. I can't hear anyone anymore, all my soul focused on that sole goal: ripping him alive. In about 30 seconds I start my car, chase him, catch his clown face up, overtake him and keep going in front of him till the next red light just a few hundred meters away. Then with a quite rare RAGE I get off my car, come to him and try to open his door... which he just closed. I'm like (literally): "OUTSIDE U BASTARD. COME! WHAT ARE U WAITING FOR? COME TO ME MOTHERFUC..." Picture me punching his hood and wheels at the same time... I'm like a madman, angry and ready to knock the hell outta him if he ever dares to say a single word. Which must have shown, cause he's on his seat, his mouth wide open with nothing coming out... :p Dude has obviously understood I wasn't kidding... at all... and suddenly starts screaming "SORRY... SORRY... SORRY"... at least ten times in a row.

I still want to punch him (too easy to apologize like a little girl when one minute before you were acting mean like you're the shit :rolleyes:), when I feel someone grabbing my shoulder... I turn and now it's me SCREAMING with a voice straight from the inferno: "WHAT????????"... without even knowing who it is. It's my mother... :D begging me to stop, cause otherwise I'm gonna be the one in big trouble when all is said and done... smart mum! LOL!

After a good minute trying to convince me, I finally resign myself, and after a last "son of bitch" to the dude who now seems extremely relieved to watch me leave :p, I get in my car... and drives my mother to her house as initially planned.

Pfttttt... my heart's still racing just thinking to the asshole... :mad:

Better thank your good ol' momma dukes for keeping you outta jail for nearly killing some impatient bastard

Phidias, you need a cookie..cookies make everything better.

No but, certain things set me off too, like if I ever get hit in my nose it hurts about 10 times worse than it would for you b/c its peirced. So that's something that sets me off.
Glad you didnt go to jail today. :)

Phidias, you need a cookie..cookies make everything better.

LMAO!!

Isn't it interesting how people are all brave and have big mouths until you get out of the car?

Last edited:
Punk Bitches at Popeye's Chicken

I had a similar episode last night at Popeye's. Post workout I went by and ordered the Bonafide family pack, and I watched the guy put one ladel of gravy on my mashed potatoes. I asked him to put another scoop on, and he said they charge extra for that. I startedto say bullshit, and he kinda just ignored me and closed the window. So I just layed on the fuckin horn for like 1 minute, and my horn is loud as hell. He wouldn't come back to the window, so I just sat there honking. I didn't even get to ask for hot sauce or sweet & sour sauce. So I called him out to the parking lot and called him a punkass bitch, and I guess he was just kinda shocked, he disappeared into the back. I finally just took off.

Little things seem to piss me off. It's alot about respect. I do not like to be disrespected. I try to keep a positive energy about myself, so I did some breathing on the way home, and tried to think happy thoughts.

It would suck to go to jail over one ladel of gravy!

Punk Bitches at Popeye's Chicken

hahaha, am I the only one who pictured* this with the guys voice that does the movies?

I hate that feeling, hearts racing, I've lost my "zen" I used to have, haven't done yoga or meditated in a while, just too damn busy. But, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. I would have done the same damn thing Phidias. Be careful though, alot of wierdos carry guns around nowdays though, and ever so often you hear of someone getting shot in a road rage episode.

LMAO, All I can picture is that guy's expression, when he sees this monster coming over to his car, wanting to rip his head off. :D

Not a very smart decision. What would you have done if he had a gun? Died thats what. If I had some crazy person trying to get to me and in my car. I would have shot him. The world is a crazy place. Little things can take your freedom or your life. Just my 2 cents.

I have been there & all I can say is thank god you didn't hurt somebody because its not cool after you come down.

I have been there before and it is not fun, especially when you are a laid back type of person because then it becomes unfamiliar to you. All the rage after you did your best to be a good person, so screw him! And of course he apologized, most of them due.

Well, at least nothing turn for the worse beyond that point, now you continue on bro, but I feel you!

Great Advice

Yes, you would have shot him and been in the right. We all need to remember the 2nd amendment when we decide it's time to flex our muscles. A 10 year old girl with a gun will get you chalked. I have a fat, old, weak friend who is always armed and dreams about shooting a bad guy. You don't want to mess with him.

Yes, you would have shot him and been in the right. We all need to remember the 2nd amendment when we decide it's time to flex our muscles. A 10 year old girl with a gun will get you chalked. I have a fat, old, weak friend who is always armed and dreams about shooting a bad guy. You don't want to mess with him.

Nicely put.

YES! Phidias to the dark side :D i knew it would happen eventually.....

I can understand why he didnt want to get out of his car, you are one big bastard lol

I understand, but when you feel like a king, the biggest in your gym and circle of riends, and then some punk disrespects you, it's hard to just take the punch and swallow it. It is very hard to allow someone lesser to make a complete punk out of you. It is hard for us Alpha males to realize that it is better to just let it go. Thats probably why prison cells are full of Alpha males.

I blame this on B-boys EXPERIMENT thread......gotza u all jaked up!

I think we all still a little jacked up from B-Boy's thread still:D

this is one reason im afraid to try a cycle........ last wednsday i was on the capital beltway when this fool didnt even notice me next to him, and clips me on my pass side. i had thought he pushed my mirror in. so i speed up and signaled him to pull over. he shoots across 4 lanes, and gets off the next exit. now im pissed. so i do same, and get off the same exit. i catch up to him at a red light, get out and walked up to his car. about this time im royally pissed. pull the the f.... over you just hit me. he looks at me like i have a booger in my nose:( flips me the bird, and speeds off. so i give chase to this asshole. i was so pissed i was in another world. so as i chase him and call marylands finest. they told me to pull over and wait for the patrol. what good that did.... the next night i go to play poker, as i get out of my car i caught in the corner of my eye, the dick put a nice dent in my fender.(i just payed my car off the day before) unfuckingbelievable!! now , i wonder how this situation would have gone if i was on a cycle:D

i do have a question? i was going to do low dose test only (100mg a week) will this affect me in a big way?

this is one reason im afraid to try a cycle........ last wednsday i was on the capital beltway when this fool didnt even notice me next to him, and clips me on my pass side. i had thought he pushed my mirror in. so i speed up and signaled him to pull over. he shoots across 4 lanes, and gets off the next exit. now im pissed. so i do same, and get off the same exit. i catch up to him at a red light, get out and walked up to his car. about this time im royally pissed. pull the the f.... over you just hit me. he looks at me like i have a booger in my nose:( flips me the bird, and speeds off. so i give chase to this asshole. i was so pissed i was in another world. so as i chase him and call marylands finest. they told me to pull over and wait for the patrol. what good that did.... the next night i go to play poker, as i get out of my car i caught in the corner of my eye, the dick put a nice dent in my fender.(i just payed my car off the day before) unfuckingbelievable!! now , i wonder how this situation would have gone if i was on a cycle:D

i do have a question? i was going to do low dose test only (100mg a week) will this affect me in a big way?

I do not think it was the roids that caused the rage, but more like the ignorance and disrespect of the idiot who could not be patient. Everybody can lose their temper here and there regardless if they are on low carbs, high carbs, roids, protein powder, etc....it is just how we handle it. Phidias will have a great workout tonight for sure, let that RAGE OUT:D

ive never done a cycle or anything, but stuff like that pisses me waaaaaay off too! Its good you didnt do anything, cause if youre like me at all youd regret it instantly. I get worked up easy but come down very quickly and usually end up apologizing to the asshole anyway! :p

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear