advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Had an ekg done by my gp today, and she said it showed I was having a heart attack.

ekg

Banned
Obviously she wasn't a cardiologist, so I don't completely trust her interpretation, but she basically said since I was young, wasn't having any immediate symptoms at the moment, so I was fine, but she scheduled me for an echocardiogram in a month, soonest appt available. I asked her specifically what indicated a heart attack and she said there was j point elevation and st segment elevation. I didn't tell her about my gear use, but I probably should have, but this was my first appt with her and I didnt know whether she would put it onmy record or not. I was having some mild symptoms like shortness of breath a while ago, but they went away and I'm fine while lifting and doing cardio. Not sure what to make of this, obviously I want to see the cardiologist asap, but I'm not sure if I should just go to the ER given that ekg in order to get the relevant tests done immediately. She said the j point thing can be seen in young people. I had an echo done around half a year ago before I started gear, everything was fine other than mild hypertrophy they noted. I then used gear, ephedrine/caffeine on and off over the 6 months until now. I've used orals, tren for a short time, deca, and low test.

Obviously a doctor who says "it shows you're having a heart attack, but you obviously aren't" doesnt seem like the best person to have interpreting your ekg. pretty concerned atm

Last edited:
Are you asking a question? Seeking moral support? If you are that concerned go see another, more qualified Dr ASAP, or go to the ER.

only thing putting me off from going to the ER is the cost and I have no idea really the specifics of my ekg and whether it's something that is commonly seen or usually benign or not. She didn't know either. All she said was the thing about j point elevation and st segment

The only qualified doctor would be a cardiologist and I have an appt for an echo in a month, the soonest available. I mean yeah I can see another general practitioner but they don''t anything about ekgs. It would just be a repeat of this visit. I'm wondering if anyone here has ekg experience and can explain j point elevation/st segment elevation and whether it could be benign, given that im not having any major symptoms

They did this to me in prison, told me I was having a heart attack I laughed at the dummy, called for an medical emergency and carted my big ass off to the county hospital where I got a real Dr, did blood work on me and told me "you didn't have a heart attack" to which my reply was "no shit, sherlock".

Same shit - she had me hooked up to an EKG and said it said I was having a heart attack.
I refused to listen to any bullshit she gave me the rest of my stay. At one point I told her I was probably more knowledgable about human physiology and medications that she was so generously dispensing amongst the gen pop.
If she had it her way the entire general prop would have been on 3-4 meds for no other reason to get better gov't funding.

I wish u the best bud. Maybe it's just a misinterpretation or something different all together

That's what good doctors do. When you are having heart attack, they send you home and tell you to come back in a month. (sarcasm)

I had an EKG done and he said everything looked perfectly fine

but I was having a heart attack

We have GHbrah, TrenBrah, and know EKG. All doctors will send you home if your showing signs of a heart attack. Totally normal. :D

If you reach out to ghbra he can help you through this man.. If he can't help you maybe trenbra or hekites can help.. Hekites has some good shit to really bring you back to center and mellow out and ghbra has pretty much had strokes and heart attacks on the regular and can "understand" your pain

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws