over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

had my cholesterol checked

wizim

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
so i went and donated blood. i knew my cholesterol was out of whack (taking tren a and winny). i just went online to check my cholesterol readings...339mg/dl!!!
i came off both tren and winny and will continue my low dose (125mg/week test e) and 4iu rips mon-fri. how long should i expect to take to get cholesterol back in check?

Doh!....getting tons of bloods Tuesday.....i'm scurred..lol...being that it's tren ace i would imagine fairly quick....curious myself as i'm running it as well....from what i remember your dose was pretty conservative no?

yes. 20mg/day for about 4 weeks then upped to 30mg/day. was also taking winny at 50mg/day.

did you fast first. I have read if you had eaten near the test the f atty acids in the food will give an abnormally high reading

i had 1 chicken breast,1/2 avocado and some berries about 2-3 hours before and 4 eggs,oatmeal and fruit 7 hours before.

get rechecked after a twelve hour fast, i use to work in hospital as lab technologist. that is no where near an accurate reading. when in school i ran blood work on someone after eating sausage biscuit breakfast and their's was close to 400 and following day after a fast it was in 170 range

i had 1 chicken breast,1/2 avocado and some berries about 2-3 hours before and 4 eggs,oatmeal and fruit 7 hours before.

Now THAT changes things!.... fasted my brother.

The eggs and avocado threw your cholesterol reading off. You must fast beforehand.

every one is different as they say. my last blood work was taken without fasting, as i was not told to and they did a cholesterol count i had been eating like usual and my count came back at 160 as opposed to the usual 140ish.

every one is different as they say. my last blood work was taken without fasting, as i was not told to and they did a cholesterol count i had been eating like usual and my count came back at 160 as opposed to the usual 140ish.

It will probably be better fasted 339 is extremely high

On tren and winny combo I was at 305 fasted so I'd believe it. Tren combined with winny wreaks havoc on lipids like no other combo I have seen.

You need to know your HDL, LDL, and VLDL, not just total cholesterol. And yes, you need to fast a full 12 hours.

I was under the impression that fasted only significantly lowers your triglycerides. IMHO I would drop the harsh stuff, wait 8 weeks and then test it again, fasted this time. Just fasting isn't gonna bring the 339 to a level that makes you happy. So wait for some improvement before you test again. Unless you die first.

Last edited:
You need to know your HDL, LDL, and VLDL, not just total cholesterol. And yes, you need to fast a full 12 hours.

My HDL was 13, LDL was mid 200s if I remember correctly. It was a while ago. I distinctly remember though my VLDL was within normal range which I thought was weird.

I was under the impression that fasted only significantly lowers your triglycerides. IMHO I would drop the harsh stuff, wait 8 weeks and then test it again, fasted this time. Just fasting isn't gonna bring the 339 to a level that makes you happy. So wait for some improvement before you test again. Unless you die first.
agreed. 339 is high. i dont think fated is going to change that number drastically. i will retest in 1 month.
and i can tell something is off. ive been tired, cardio sucks etc.

so i went and donated blood. i knew my cholesterol was out of whack (taking tren a and winny). i just went online to check my cholesterol readings...339mg/dl!!!
would you happen to know if all blood donation places allow you to check your cholesterol and stuff online after a donation? reason I ask is i donated earlier this week with Red Cross would be interested in looking at my numbers too, anyone know if this is possible when donating with red cross, and if so how? thanks

what is your reading normally? or when was the last time you checked/

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224