YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Had my Gyno Operation....low test levels?

medici999

Banned
Hi guys.

Well had the surgery about 4.30pm last night.

Had full gland removal...saw it this morning when they changed my dressing...my nipples are pretty indented...but she said this is normal at first and is why you need to like squeeze and massage the nipple to make sure it doesnt stick to your chest..I hope thats correct?

Also..i finished pct around Jan 1st...and im 22 and my test levels were 350.

That seems very low?

Would it be wise to do a clomid and hgh course for 2weeks or so before i go back on cycle in april?

Thanks

Maybe low, maybe not. Unless you have test results to compare to pre-cycle can't really say. I don't believe in half PCT's, if you want run another full one. Give Torem a look, I've seen insane test levels from people using during PCT, in the 1,000's.

Toremifene?

What dose would you use?

I hear alot of people are using toremifene on cycle aswel? As its alot more effective than nolva and can be ran with 19nors too.

Ill be going back on cycle in 6-8weeks..so is it worth doing another 4week pct now?

I don't think it would be a bad idea. Plus get yourself a good blood baseline to compare for in the future. Run for 4 weeks, take blood work 2-4 weeks after (4 would be best), get your baseline. You can use for both on cycle and PCT, but I think it best to switch drugs around. I prefer Aromasin for on cycle, then Torem for PCT. 60mg per day is the common dose, with some guys going 120mg the first 3 days into PCT.

I also like HGC on cycle, and HMG Massone post cycle. I've read a few good articles that suggest HCG either only on cycle, or post cycle, but not both. I've read great things about HMG post cycle. I gave you some google homework, let me know if you have any questions after checking out.

PS - I had that surgery, sure wasn't fun and yes my chest look collapsed after. Give it about a month, you'll hardly notice where you had surgery.

Yeah I had the same surgery too, both nipples. My doc had me tightly wrap my whole chest with several Ace bandages and massage overtop the bandages only. I had to wrap like that for a month, I had some Lipo done around the area, maybe thats why....

Did they give you a chest compression vest? I'd recommend wearing that for a good month, as it helps a lot with reducing the swelling and fluid retention.

BMJ

thanks guys!
im wearing the binder...

However im back to work on monday and you can see it easily underneath...will a tight vest be ok during the day...then i can wear my binder at night?

I have to start massages on my chest to, to stop the scar tissue.

I had mine dne in sept of 09 and I had my gyno cut out and chest lipoed the next day
When I took off the compression garmin I was shocked my chest was all out of wack and stayed that way for a month or 2. I had to where the compression deal for 4 weeks first 2 weeks 24 hours a day then next 2 just at night listen to your dr if you don't compress it tight enough you will be sorry it will fuck up the healing

Did you go to a Doc or a Plastic Surgeon? I went to PS after seeing the butcher job a buddy of mine got from a Doc. I don't remember any compression vest at all, and I healed up fine. Had mine done in 1998.

I went to a plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills.

BMJ

No I only had tumor on right side so I just had it removed and didn't touch glands. I was lucky enough (pun) to get my gyno from puberty, not from AAS. I had huge lump on my right side. Got it removed age 28 when I lived in San Diego. The town I grew up in is small and I went to see a PS who was an asshole, wouldn't give me price quote for surgery because he didn't think I could afford it, after charging me $100 office visit. I almost went Waco TX in that fucker's place.

Hi guys.

Well had the surgery about 4.30pm last night.

Had full gland removal...saw it this morning when they changed my dressing...my nipples are pretty indented...but she said this is normal at first and is why you need to like squeeze and massage the nipple to make sure it doesnt stick to your chest..I hope thats correct?

Also..i finished pct around Jan 1st...and im 22 and my test levels were 350.

That seems very low?

Would it be wise to do a clomid and hgh course for 2weeks or so before i go back on cycle in april?

Thanks

350 is very good for one month post pct imo

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear