over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Had to bring this one back! Dukes up!

irish_sd

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
watched it again. This thing is a classic! I want to hear some theories as to what actually transpires here.
The best is where he knocks the guy in the blue down and then drops him again as he gets up.
click below for the fists of fury

http://www.filecabi.net/video/gf-ustice23.html

are you sure that is real? that guy is obviously a trained boxer. who knows what they stage for publicity.

if i made that many head shots, i'm pretty sure i'd break my hand, or cut my fist up on one of the dude's teeth. you really have to think about that when you are considering the viability of boxing as an actual self-defense art.

Judging only but what is seen, I think that guy is in the wrong for beating thos other two. The slap to his girlfriend looked like an accident and the guy seemed apologetic for his mistake. I wouldn't beat anyone up for that. Now if someone hit my wife on purpose, well then, its on!!!

Judging only but what is seen, I think that guy is in the wrong for beating thos other two. The slap to his girlfriend looked like an accident and the guy seemed apologetic for his mistake. I wouldn't beat anyone up for that. Now if someone hit my wife on purpose, well then, its on!!!

That was definitley on purpose.

It's called "happy slapping"....where someone films themselves/one of their friends (usually with their cellphone) punching/attacking an innocent person so they can post it on the net/laugh about it with their friends later. It's quite common over here (UK & Ireland).

If it was an accident, then why was there someone there filming the entire incident from a distance, and a set/wide angle on their mobile phone?

IMO those guys got what they deserved. If it were me though, I wouldnt have taken it so easy on them.

That was definitley on purpose.

It's called "happy slapping"....where someone films themselves/one of their friends (usually with their cellphone) punching/attacking an innocent person so they can post it on the net/laugh about it with their friends later. It's quite common over here (UK & Ireland).

If it was an accident, then why was there someone there filming the entire incident from a distance, and a set/wide angle on their mobile phone?

IMO those guys got what they deserved. If it were me though, I wouldnt have taken it so easy on them.

I agree with you. definitely on purpose! Right before it happens, you see them sort of get in position for the backhand. And then that dude jumps right on them in less than a second. The dude is throwing some crazy combinations!

I know here in Philly, that has been done quite a few times. Last time was last year where some kids decide to beat a guy at random. Turns out he was a foreign student from Africa attendeing college here who was minding his own business. They video taped it just for laughs. And beat him really bad. Samething with the teen girl recently that got jumped by like 12 other girls in the house. The video taped it also. Like someone else already said, that guy took it way to easy on those two guys.

Some years ago when my wife and I were dating, we were walking down town crossing the street. The car that was waiting for the light had like 4 college pricks in it. The driver thought it was funny to lunge the car forward and pretend like he was gonna run us over. Little did he know he did it to the wrong person. I ran across the street went into a city trash can and got a snapple bottle out of the trash. (mind you he could not move right then and there because an 18wheeler was turning in front of him) And I ran over to the side of his window and with everything I had threw it through his window and bust his fucking head wide open. His friend leaned over and grabbed the wheel, while he put his put on the gas.

Moral of the story is: once you cross that invisible line it's open season on your ass! (100% true story)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131