over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hadi Choopan Gets Visa, Arrives In US To Compete In Olympia

placings and speculation dont matter too much to me. i did find it archaine that that in this modern year we still have such imaginary bs effecting peoples lives to such an extent.

seriously this whole concept of permission and visa and all these other made up ideas that many take very seriously they are more ficticious and irrelevent then this dudes placing at the olympia, is what really gets me.

supper happy that he can go to the beauty pagent and all, but fuck man we comin up on 2020!!

for sure if we were not so obessed with racism and nationalism and all these other dividing concepts we would all be in flying cars like the jetsons by now...:banghead:

placings and speculation dont matter too much to me. i did find it archaine that that in this modern year we still have such imaginary bs effecting peoples lives to such an extent.

seriously this whole concept of permission and visa and all these other made up ideas that many take very seriously they are more ficticious and irrelevent then this dudes placing at the olympia, is what really gets me.

supper happy that he can go to the beauty pagent and all, but fuck man we comin up on 2020!!

for sure if we were not so obessed with racism and nationalism and all these other dividing concepts we would all be in flying cars like the jetsons by now...:banghead:
Golden!
And in this specific instance it certainly has added to the suspense of Hadi's placings...
His obstacles where NOT and injury ... or NOT placing... but a VISA:confused:
Sign of the times
Our athletes competed in Hitlers Olympics in 1942. US athletes competed against the soviets during the cold war and NOW, we challenge China for the gold...
There is NO place for politics in sports. Athleticism has historically brought people of different ideology together , and NOT apart.
Sign of the times...

Looks like he’s going to have a hard time competing again! Starts at 1:32

Its a shame politics plays a role in today's athletics.
some of the finest competitions, progress in athletics developed during the "cold war" era with the then Soviet Union USSR
When athletes could all come together and compete against one another on a field void of politics.
It is my opinion that sports is not boud by borders and politics, and keep in mind that athletics promotes the the skill and knowledge for the race... THE HUMAN RACE!!!

Hadi is purely a victim of circumstance in this case and it sucks for his bodybuilding career and the sport as well.

maybe cooler heads and smarter minds will intervene. a guy who has worked his ass off all his life and dedicated himself to a higher purpose in his life deserves the opportunity to see that purpose come to fruition. this guy is a world class athlete. whatever the political climate may be, it certainly has nothing to do with this fellow. its not like he is coming over here to get even himself.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131