over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hadi Choopan Gets Visa, Arrives In US To Compete In Olympia

He is pretty awesome but I think he is being over hyped a bit..MM

I do agree but at the same time think he is great. He is not the best bodybuilder in the world though which some big names in the industry have stated recently. I think he if he does 212 he should win easily. I bet Derek Lunsford will be disappointed if he does the 212. I think at his best he also beats Flex Lewis.

In regards to open anything is possible but definitely top 6 if he is anywhere like he has been in his last few shows. He destroyed Nathan De Asha recently and he is a top 8 guy. I think he could finish as high as 3rd. He simply doesn't have the size compared to some of the big guys. However if any of them are off he is at his usual sharpness he can do very well. Some guys act like he would win though which I don't think so. It definitely makes things more interesting this year though.

Yeah I think top 10 he would do much better in 212. But he would never beat Dexter J, William B, Shawn R, Brandon C, Cedric McMillian, To many vets would have to come in off. Hell even Roelly has been getting close to being ready lately.

Going by who is not competing I would say between Brandon Curry, Dexter Jackson, William Bonac. Its awesome he got a visa to compete puts more suspense in the Mr O. What is happening to Shawn R guilty or not he shoud have been allowed to compete and if found guilty stripped of title. But I think he is getting a bad Rap. They could have held the prize money until after his court precedings. Supposed to be innocent until proven guilty. MM
1. Brandon Curry
2. Dexter Jackson
3. William Bonac
4.Roelly Winclarr
5. Cedric McMillian
6. Luke Sandoe
7. Nathan Deasha
8. Hadi Choopan

I tend to agree with Elvia1023,
Hadi should secure an Olympia title before contemplating to participate in the opens.
If bodybuilding is a career for him, then having a 212 Mr. Olympia title under his belt will propel him to new heights when he does choose to graduate to the opens.
212 Mr.Olympia on his cv, will carry lots more prestige than even 3rd Mr, Olympia open... In reality there is no place for second...
But the REAL showdown for Hadi is next year.
Standing next to Flex Lewis in the opens to claim his title from the Philippines where he clearly beat Mr.Olympia Flex Lewis who showed up flat and soggy yet won the title based on his name.
How many of you guys would REALLY like to see those two cracking skulls in the open???
To make it even better, throw Bonac in with them.
Bonac, Hadi and Flex ... all 212 Champs that evolved into the opens .
Thats what sells tickets folks. BATTLE OF THE GIANT KILLERS!!!!

He signed in Open, not 212

He signed in Open, not 212

Have you just found that out today? Reason being all the news stories (generation iron etc) were wrong a few days ago. Hany put in a story on his IG that they were waiting to see what he looked like after the flight etc before deciding. He said don't listen to all the news outlets because he literally hadn't decided himself so they were basically talking crap. Although I haven't been on IG today so I don't know if anything has changed.

There's gonna be an announcement today. (Weds) via social media I believe.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Have you just found that out today? Reason being all the news stories (generation iron etc) were wrong a few days ago. Hany put in a story on his IG that they were waiting to see what he looked like after the flight etc before deciding. He said don't listen to all the news outlets because he literally hadn't decided himself so they were basically talking crap. Although I haven't been on IG today so I don't know if anything has changed.

Yes bro. I have info from very serious source. No crap source like Generation Iron ;)

Yes bro. I have info from very serious source. No crap source like Generation Iron ;)

Just saw he officially declared for Open too... where do y’all think he will place?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw he officially declared for Open too... where do y’all think he will place?

3rd to 6th.

I have:

Roelly
Curry
Hadi

As top 3

You are forgetting Dexter J and Cederic no way either places out of top 5. Esp Dexter could win again if Curry and Cederic off a bit. Going to be a awesome Olympia to watch and also Luke is bringing it this year his conditioning is continuing to get better each show. Nathan to small should do the 212. Hadi would dominate the 212 blow everyone away.Cant wait to see the show. One day I will be able to attend an Olympia one of my dreams before I kick the bucket one day..MM

You are forgetting Dexter J and Cederic no way either places out of top 5. Esp Dexter could win again if Curry and Cederic off a bit. Going to be a awesome Olympia to watch and also Luke is bringing it this year his conditioning is continuing to get better each show. Nathan to small should do the 212. Hadi would dominate the 212 blow everyone away.Cant wait to see the show. One day I will be able to attend an Olympia one of my dreams before I kick the bucket one day..MM
How do you not realize theres a very good possibility that both dexter and cedric dont place in the top 5? Hadi blew De Asha off the stage in Vancouver in the open...and he could very well make Dexter look small.

1. Brandon Curry
2. Roelly Winkklar
3. William Bonac
4. Dexter Jackson
5. Hadi Choopan
6. Steve Kucklo

1. Brandon Curry
2. Roelly Winkklar
3. William Bonac
4. Dexter Jackson
5. Hadi Choopan
6. Steve Kucklo

Very NICE and calculated based on what we have been getting... anyone see an update on Bonac?

1. Brandon Curry
2. Roelly Winkklar
3. William Bonac
4. Dexter Jackson
5. Hadi Choopan
6. Steve Kucklo

If everyone comes in on point I would expect something similar. I can safely guess if Dexter and Hadi are close they will put Dexter ahead of him. Hadi will have to be a clear winner to be placed ahead of him. I have a feeling Bonac will be slightly off. Maybe not as he never really is but I think him and Dexter may be off a little. Dexter's has issues with his lower abs some shows. If he comes in dry he could win the entire show but I wouldn't be shocked if he was closer to 4-5th and Hadi closer to 3rd-4th. I think Hadi is anywhere from 3rd-6th.

Curry should win it and I have him 1st. I think Roelly will come in sharper this year so will be at the top (1-3). Then you have the likes of Kuclo and Sandoe who are dangerous and possible top 6 guys. De Asha and Cedric in the top 8 or so. Cedric has the potential to win the O but we say that every year. He did win the Arnold in 2017 but always comes in off. I don't see anything different from him. I knew his invite was published fairly late but he would have been given more time to prepare for the show. So who knows how long he has known and been prepping but still he does the same every year. Some act like he is a top 3-4 guy this year but in the last 3 years he has been 9th, 10th and 7th. I do think there will be some big surprises this year and they could come from all over. Definitely more excitement this year than the last few years.

How are people saying Curry should win it when Roelly looks insane as usual and finished 3rd last year behind Rhoden and Heath? I could see either winning if they BRING IT and are ON..but to say Curry should win vs Roelly makes no sense.

How are people saying Curry should win it when Roelly looks insane as usual and finished 3rd last year behind Rhoden and Heath? I could see either winning if they BRING IT and are ON..but to say Curry should win vs Roelly makes no sense.

True. Plus you can't go by pre contest vids or pics otherwise Roelly would win the O every year. But most of us are doing just that with Curry. Your logic is correct though and he was 3rd. Plus last year if he had been picked the winner I wouldn't have argued with the decision. He seems to improve every year now and if he improves again he should/could win it.

I think (me included) guys state Curry because of the Arnold Classic win and the fact he is a blend of mass and aesthetics. He really has morphed himself into something special over the last few years. Plus he looks like he has improved a lot since his Arnold win. All in all I can understand why many have him as the guy who should win it. He is not as "pretty" as Dexter but much bigger and size is the only major thing letting Dexter down these days (to be expected with his age). If Dexter was 20 pounds bigger he would be the obvious winner. I just think Curry embodies what Dexter (and Rhoden) have to a degree but he also has the freaky factor as well. Roelly is all about the freaky factor.

Nevertheless, it's an open race and about 5 guys have the potential to win it this year. All of them have the potential to be off and there could even be a big surprise somewhere. Me personally I would like Roelly or Hadi to win it but I think if everyone is 100% it's gonna be very close between Curry and Roelly.

^^^ I agree, IF Roelly brings the conditioning it will be GAME OVER! If not then Curry wins. Roelly must bring conditioning with a tight waistline and he is NEW MR. OLYMPIA

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws