over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hadi Choopan - The Persian Wolf

looks good, I am a fan of his physique but I think he will place 4th at best

anyways, good luck to him and wish him the best at the show

Do you know his exact daily diet?

He look good.

Very impressive, I originally saw his pics on instagram and thought they were photo shopped because he was so grainy shredded. Interested in his dieting protocol as well.

I would really like to know what he and some of the other Iranians do to make weight and then come in with such fullness, apparently gaining a ton of weight for the stage.
Something unhealthy and extreme and stupid I'm sure but it works :D

I was at the world's in 2015 where Choopan won the 198lbs class (thought he secured his card here but apparently not). I was helping my training partner who got 3rd and he had a hell of a time making weight. My friend was happy with his placing because Chopan was just an animal, nothing to be done to beat such a guy.

Those last few days of prep protocol I'd like to see, what kind of extreme shit he went through :D
Sometimes I question if these fellas really need a new guru as pros. Like a Kamali in this case. Isn't he competing today? Will he be better with pro guru loading protocol?

Fuuuuuck yesss

Persian wolf is engulfing the walsh Dragon.

Hadi can pull this off and topple Lewis.

God willing if given a fair judging.

go hadi go!!!

King done a good job too. well done king.

**broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed**
2b20bed491aa3763a192a6701542a55b.jpg
**broken link removed**
daa7ed720f7c97f04070b92f5f9cc40a.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

hadi's back delts arms is so stacked. muscle upon muscle upon muscle. He is making a joke of 212. I got Lewis loosing every shot to him. all mandatories.

There's some seriously next level athletes coming out of Iran that's for sure.

The thickness in every direction of his physique would suit open bodybuilding and should not just just be confined to the 212. :headbang:

hadi's back delts arms is so stacked. muscle upon muscle upon muscle. He is making a joke of 212. I got Lewis loosing every shot to him. all mandatories.

I bet they will give it to Flex though, because of lack of balance or lack of calves and so on :p

Yup Flex won.

Another black eye for the IFBB Pro Leauge

Gave it to Flex as we all thought would happen.

but I am very pleased Hadi took out Jose and David, as a rookie two top 2 212 guys. Hadi enters 212 with a big bang! He would take aksanani easy as hadi is complete with wheels and aksanani has issues with legs. would be interesting to see there showdown.

Very well done to Hadi.. Phenomenal performance.

Jose must be so SO pissed off . First got beat by camel now the wolf lol I feel bad for Jose as i really like Jose too. **broken link removed****broken link removed**

I bet they will give it to Flex though, because of lack of balance or lack of calves and so on :p
and they did as we thought would happen.

I like how you throw in political bs :banghead:
shut your ignorant mouth. You don't know what u talking about. It is political. That's how it rolls with reigning champions.

A challenger has to come in looking way too good and Mr O has to be way too off may be then judges dethrone him. Last time it happened when dex was really good and Jay was really off and they gave it to dex.

Here is a argument I made in Phil's thread..

so we get told for a fact that shawn gets criticised and looses placing for poor stomach control and gut sticking out even though he has the smallest waist up on the stage. Judges actually scored him down couple of years ago he lost a placing to dex i think and was penalised for that one thing rest of him being the same. same thing happened this year. heavy criticism and lost placing.

Now how about snatching a sandow from Phil and telling him, 'listen you are suppose to be the best of this bunch and your stomach issue has become worse, so do you know what son its going to cost you a sandow now even though you got the other bells and whistles whatever".

no it doesn't happen does it ..

Shawn gets penalised for stomach issue cos he is not Mr O and he has no free pass

Phil still gets to hold another sandow despite the stomach issues cos he is Mr O and has a free pass.

I am not saying shawn should have won and was good enough but to make a point judges could have crowned ramy over phil and let phil know hey look we got to play fair we marking shawn down for stomach issues we got to be same with you and in your case that means loosing a sandow. Make it exiting, make it bold and let the fans and bbers know if you come with pregnant guts will be penalised. Like Arnold made a public statement to bring back beautiful physiques back to the stage. Ramy had a much much better control of waist compare to Phil and small waist too for his structure.

It doesn't happen.

another politics bs which happened at the O..

Jose was not even compared to Aksanani!! Everyone saw this. How the fuck that works out ? They didn't directly compare no 2 and no 3 and placed Jose 3rd lol. why not give Jose a fair comparison next to askanani.
Its not like he didn't deserve it.

What else could it be? The guy destroyed Flex.

x2

not everyone understands that mate.

I mean lets just look at Hadi's legs sweep and size vs flex and the upper body fullness and cross striations everywhere.

hadi looks much wider compare to flex
has much fuller arms
striated chest
deeply etched abs
3D delts
Crazily split hammies

its the same story from behing. not lacking anything really. RLS , RDB are on point. its not like oh he looked great from the front and side buy Flex had him on the back shots. No way at all.

Hadi is complete from front to back and in side shots. not lacking thickness or the width.

ba94c3d01a53d5a4de4c6da14f5a196c.jpg

Last edited:
I heard Flex got death threats from a lot of people
around the world due to this result. Wtf.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws