over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hadi Choopan - The Persian Wolf

From the pictures it seems he could dominate the 212 category...if he grows his arms, forearms, traps and calves where Flex has the clear edge, very impressive physique but unfortunately to be the champion you need to knock out the champion.

Shoulda won the show, bullshit politics at its best.

From the pictures it seems he could dominate the 212 category...if he grows his arms, forearms, traps and calves where Flex has the clear edge, very impressive physique but unfortunately to be the champion you need to knock out the champion.

I disagree... its thr complete pacakge... there is no way legs, abs, delts, back with superior conditioning loses bc of forearms or calves... idk if flex has him on arms, they both have great arms....

Last edited:
I heard Flex got death threats from a lot of people
around the world due to this result. Wtf.

Dennis James has a life time ban from entering Iran. I have a British Iranian friend who competes in UKBFF here and he use to train in the same legendary gym back in Iran where Baito emerged from. That gym is like Pilgrims for all Iranian champions.

Many still believes DJ fucked up Baito which ended up him loosing life to vasculitis.

There is a long of anger for Baitos demise and DJ can raise RIP Baito post all day every year many many Persians not going to forgive him.

Baito, Hadi, Aarash and likes they are freaking superstars back in Iran. bbing is huge there. They are idiolised like Michael Jordon, Tiger woods, Mohammed Ali. No joke.

In America & UK normal people don't give a shit about bbing stars but in Iran when they bring back medals and trophies (money/cheque doesn't matter, its all about pride) home they get war hero's welcome.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Dennis James has a life time ban from entering Iran. I have a British Iranian friend who competes in UKBFF here and he use to train in the same legendary gym back in Iran where Baito emerged from. That gym is like Pilgrims for all Iranian champions.

Many still believes DJ fucked up Baito which ended up him loosing life to vasculitis.

There is a long of anger for Baitos demise and DJ can raise RIP Baito post all day every year many many Persians not going to forgive him.

Baito, Hadi, Aarash and likes they are freaking superstars back in Iran. bbing is huge there. They are idiolised like Michael Jordon, Tiger woods, Mohammed Ali. No joke.

In America & UK normal people don't give a shit about bbing stars but in Iran when they bring back medals and trophies (money/cheque doesn't matter, its all about pride) home they get war hero's welcome.

I noticed DJ does a lot of tribute posts to Baito, which made me think it's almost like he has bad conscience over what happened. Of course I don't know what he's thinking. I haven't seen any really good theories on how Baito's condition could be related to something DJ "made" him do. What have you heard, what specifically are they blaming the vasculitis on? Any specific compound?

Flex turned off comments on his last IG post. From what I heard the Iranian fans went nuts, not just on IG either.

Hadi posted this in light of recent events...**broken link removed****broken link removed**

Hadi seems like a good guy. But it's not just the biggest and freakiest. It's overall package. Flow. Separation and proportions. There's one shot where one of hadi pecs looks way bigger then the other. And really in pictures you can't see separation like in person. Like at the Olympia ppl say rami got ripped off. If you were there in person you would see how Phil dominates. Phil's separation and fullness and condition is just out of this world.

A good attitude is really what makes an athlete stand out for me. Plenty of gifted dicks in this sport; a guy who treats every fellow competitor with respect is a good sight to see. He seems like a good dude.

He'll do very well if this is his first showing.

Iran's got some genetic Marvel's emerging now. Wonder how many countries have people like this who have the genetics and the drive but not the resources to live up to their potential.

Makes you wonder if the next Ronnie Coleman emerges from one of these countries; I'm talking a guy who has that Ronnie/Ramy size with the roundness of Heath and Ronnie.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Hadi comes off as a class act and i am sure he will have a bright future in the ifbb

These comparison pics tell a bit of a different story of the Asia Grand Prix 212 show (Flex looks superior to Hadi in most poses)
Comparisons | NPC News Online

These comparison pics tell a bit of a different story of the Asia Grand Prix 212 show (Flex looks superior to Hadi in most poses)
Comparisons | NPC News Online

What are you seeing in those shots that we don't? There is only FDB, FLS, RDB and Side chest.

Hadi is clearly beating Flex in the two front poses.

Side chest and back double bicep is very close between the two.

What are you seeing in those shots that we don't? There is only FDB, FLS, RDB and Side chest.

Hadi is clearly beating Flex in the two front poses.

Side chest and back double bicep is very close between the two.

I see some symmetry issues with Hadi....

but he looks great.....we could argue all day long about
who takes who in comparisons but when it comes to taking
down the 212 Mr.O, close aint gonna cut it....but like I said
before....Flex should be sweating alittle...

:cool:

I gotta tell you - these Arabs are good bbers because they got tons of pharma grade gear for cheap as hell ( as much as u wanna insist that UG stuff is just as good - it s not), the theory about their myostatin blocker available there is partially true - yes - it exists but it s not the key to being as big as Mamdouh ( Ramy)...that s just my opinion ...Ive got a bunch of Iranian friends training at the gym, and their grandmas are sending them gear bought from the pharmacies in Iran...
...I dont think Jay got that size by using UG stuff, most of the guys his level use human grade gear and GH....I ve personally seen the difference between 1000mg of test bought from a pharmacy myself and UG test.....big difference....forget about it...

Last edited:
look at this fucking idiot now (Janson) bitching about on social media trying to save grace.

Read his hash tags guys..

These are real comparison pictures he says

bahahahahhahaha

and how exactly Mr Janson ???

Hadi is in transition and haven't even hit the pose and Flex has hit his shot all flexed bang on

so how the fuck this is a fair picture for comparison between the two ?

Next thing some Americans are going to seek CIA's help and reconstruct the whole competition. lol**broken link removed**
1a76e6f500d74ce1f4b0c1c1858c6c40.jpg

That wasn't his intent with the post Dev. He's shitting on that lui frenchman that always shoots his mouth off on social media. During the Olympia Lui was running his mouth about how bad phils gut was (using relaxed photos to show it). Lui was saying how nobody with a gut should ever win.... then yesterday he was all for Hadi winning when Hadi has the same issues as Phil.

It's really just Lui stirring the pot and Jansen calling him out on it.

I'm just happy Flex is competing outside of the Olympia. Good on him. Makes the other comps much more interesting.

look at this fucking idiot now (Janson) bitching about on social media trying to save grace.

Read his hash tags guys..

These are real comparison pictures he says

bahahahahhahaha

and how exactly Mr Janson ???

Hadi is in transition and haven't even hit the pose and Flex has hit his shot all flexed bang on

so how the fuck this is a fair picture for comparison between the two ?

Next thing some Americans are going to seek CIA's help and reconstruct the whole competition. lol**broken link removed**
1a76e6f500d74ce1f4b0c1c1858c6c40.jpg

pics don't tell the whole story....its bullshit...

the comp is what it is.....sometimes the better guy loses....is what it is..

ON THAT DAY..

:cool:

He looks great.
don't understand why people put shop all those pictures on instagram with filters - and a lot of people do it. see it all the time.

He looks great.
don't understand why people put shop all those pictures on instagram with filters - and a lot of people do it. see it all the time.

These days its hard to find a photo that isn't filtered

I gotta tell you - these Arabs are good bbers because they got tons of pharma grade gear for cheap as hell ( as much as u wanna insist that UG stuff is just as good - it s not), the theory about their myostatin blocker available there is partially true - yes - it exists but it s not the key to being as big as Mamdouh ( Ramy)...that s just my opinion ...Ive got a bunch of Iranian friends training at the gym, and their grandmas are sending them gear bought from the pharmacies in Iran...
...I dont think Jay got that size by using UG stuff, most of the guys his level use human grade gear and GH....I ve personally seen the difference between 1000mg of test bought from a pharmacy myself and UG test.....big difference....forget about it...
I face palmed reading this entire post.

Go look at the AAS testing thread on UGL gear, A LOT of stuff here is accurately dosed. They're hormones, they can be replicated anywhere.

Gear this, gear that, myostatin this, myostatin that...it ain't the drugs building these guys. It's genetics and hard work, these guys have always had the genetics, any population that grows in numbers will invariably have freaks emerge. I can bet you right now somewhere in a village in India there's an absolute genetic marvel chopping trees in a village. 1.3 Billion people means SOME freaks will always be part of the population.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity